Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11553 11554 [11555] 11556 11557 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14377388 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173310 on: July 01, 2016, 03:54:28 pm »

Little Wales just beat favourite'd Belgium in the Euro Championship.

Remember to drink some water tonight, MwnciHead ;)
Love, scriver~

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173311 on: July 01, 2016, 04:43:31 pm »

Difference is, dwarf Trump's wall would actually work.

We're going to make the goblins pay for the wall!  By smelting their gear after we slaughter them!

Accurate to the original, too.  ;)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173312 on: July 01, 2016, 07:22:57 pm »

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

I followed a lead to check out an abandoned coffee shop.  The files I found were... enlightening.  I turned to leave, but something stopped me.  Surely it wasn't this easy.

I activated auspex, revealing the assassin lying in wait for me outside the door.  It did not go well for him.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #173313 on: July 01, 2016, 07:57:18 pm »

hello. here's albumen i contribute to.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173314 on: July 02, 2016, 12:25:41 am »

hello. here's albumen i contribute to.
trepidation intensifies
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #173315 on: July 02, 2016, 12:45:24 am »

Beat brutal doom 1 on black metal difficulty.

It was probably the hardest game I ever played, and I feel accomplished.

I feel like the doomguy himself after that. I have a video on one bonus level that I did just to prove to my friends how hard it is and its uploaded to youtube. (its awful but here's a link if you want to see it. Its actually probably one of the easiest levels I had to deal with. Roughly 5 minutes to beat the level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZM1fHv5h70&feature=youtu.be)

Now... its on to Brutal Doom 2... I regret making this bet SOOOOOOOO much... My buddy is now 2 episodes behind, and I'm on the second half of the challenge we have put (whoever beats Doom 1 and 2, they have to buy the other one a game (new doom if I lose for my buddy, something that I don't know yet for me)

I feel as awesome as this picture is.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wish me luck as I go back into Hell to try again to beat a level that took me YEARS to finish (Doom 2's map 30, the last boss, despite playing it since my first year of college four years ago, I only beat the day before new Doom got released. And now I have to trudge through the entire game again... ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #173316 on: July 02, 2016, 01:14:03 am »

I'm assuming that that's bloody difficult. I mean, I have difficulty on regular Doom's medium difficulty. But then again I'm shit at any FPS.

Got a new pair of headphones, they've got pretty good sound quality.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173318 on: July 02, 2016, 01:35:01 am »

I'm assuming that that's bloody difficult. I mean, I have difficulty on regular Doom's medium difficulty. But then again I'm shit at any FPS.

Highest difficulty + enemies are faster and do 50% more damage. So nightmare+ pretty much...

I wanted to cry most of the game. I literally opened a door at one point, turned the corner and got insta killed by a cyberdemon from 200% health.

A little bit later, I returned to said cyberdemon and killed it WITH ONLY A CHAINSAW. Nothing screams madman like I can...

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173319 on: July 02, 2016, 01:41:02 am »

I had an MRI today. Why is this happy? I'm finally pushing myself to get the medical care I so desperately need.

I also made a horrendous joke that everyone loved, so I'll make it here, too.

I'm surprised the hospital let me listen to music. You're not supposed to have metal in an MRI machine.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:17:02 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173320 on: July 02, 2016, 01:48:36 am »

Highest difficulty + enemies are faster and do 50% more damage. So nightmare+ pretty much...

I wanted to cry most of the game. I literally opened a door at one point, turned the corner and got insta killed by a cyberdemon from 200% health.

A little bit later, I returned to said cyberdemon and killed it WITH ONLY A CHAINSAW. Nothing screams madman like I can...

Impressive, I had enough of a problem dealing with the mega-demon last boss on Ultra Violence. So much reloading and dodging everything. How did you deal with that?
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173321 on: July 02, 2016, 02:23:29 am »

I didn't know I had memorized the lyrics to this until I tried singing along
I love that feeling.
That's basically what happened in our last tabletop game, and it was so good.

RIP AND TEAR :D

I had an MRI today. Why is this happy? I'm finally pushing myself to get the medical care I so desperately need.
I should too!  Soon.
I'm surprised the hospital let me listen to music. You're not supposed to have metal in an MRI machine.
lol
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173322 on: July 02, 2016, 10:51:46 am »

Impressive, I had enough of a problem dealing with the mega-demon last boss on Ultra Violence. So much reloading and dodging everything. How did you deal with that?
On the last level of Inferno, I kept saving every time I got a direct hit with the BFG9000 and didn't die. Since in brutal doom, they gave the spider-demon EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS, its REALLY hard to just strafe around him and fire. Not to mention they added friendly fire to the BFG9000 when, cannonically, it doesn't, so I have to fire it and hope it doesn't kill me.

On the last level of Thy Flesh Consumed, I was pretty much screaming as I went through the entire level. The fact the spider-demon is in close quarters doesn't help, but thankfully, the windows above him (at least in brutal doom) allowed me to fire a rocket launcher directly at his head and, since I already lit the place up with SEVERAL BFG shots, I killed him with a few well placed rockets. I stood over the window (because you can run through it apparently) and sent a screeenshot of the last room with all of the bodies everywhere, telling my buddy "I AM DEATH" as I feel like a total badass as I run into the exit portal screaming like a little bitch, because a Baron of Hell appeared right behind me when I was at 39% hp.

It was enjoyable up to Thy Flesh Consumed. I remember having trouble playing it in the original game on Hurt Me Plenty, not because of the enemy count but because every level was confusing and the enemies they DID spawn were usually Barons of Hell or a Cyberdemon...

My conclusion of Thy Flesh Consumed is that John Romero is an asshole...

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 11553 11554 [11555] 11556 11557 ... 13310