Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11554 11555 [11556] 11557 11558 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373366 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173325 on: July 02, 2016, 12:42:56 pm »

I had an MRI today. Why is this happy? I'm finally pushing myself to get the medical care I so desperately need.

I also made a horrendous joke that everyone loved, so I'll make it here, too.

I'm surprised the hospital let me listen to music. You're not supposed to have metal in an MRI machine.
*Seinfeld theme song plays as invisible people loudly laugh*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173326 on: July 02, 2016, 01:10:56 pm »

Not sure if it's my carefully crafted blanket layers or the fact I'm at a personal best for fatty tissue, but my bed warms to a tolerate temperature within seconds of me entering.
I used to spend agonising minutes shivering the damn thing up to temp before sleeping.
Now it submits to my will near-instantaneously.

I mean, could also be the stupidly mild aussie winter, but naah.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #173327 on: July 02, 2016, 01:46:51 pm »

RIP AND TEAAAARRRR

Also, for fans of Tenacious D, have some WOOOONDAAHHBOOOOI
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #173328 on: July 02, 2016, 02:04:38 pm »

I was pretty much screaming as I went through the entire level.
This is the correct way to play Doom.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #173329 on: July 02, 2016, 02:07:42 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #173330 on: July 02, 2016, 02:20:20 pm »

That should be in the cute thread.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173331 on: July 02, 2016, 04:27:48 pm »

Three day weekend! Wooo!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #173332 on: July 02, 2016, 04:47:31 pm »

Learning how to mod Stellaris, so I started by making a mod for something i have intimate knowledge of that I know would transfer to the general look and feel of Stellaris, which is to say, Metroid.

The first things I added were the Zebes/Tallon IV system and the SR388 system, and then since I added SR388 I needed to implement it being infested with metroids, and now I need to implement an event chain that will allow the metroid to be scourged of the planet one way or another, and then I need to implement X parasites, and wait if I want metroids to be scourged don't I need a Samus Aran-ish figure? Plus, I'd have to implement freezing weapons since having Samus be the only one allowed to use them makes no sense, especially since Other M features the federation having freeze gun technology, and also weaponizing metroids is important, since that's literally the plot of the entire main series, and...

whoops

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #173333 on: July 02, 2016, 05:01:17 pm »

I was about to demand that you implement X parasites, but I should have known that you were doing that anyway.

Don't forget the Choso fallen empire.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173334 on: July 02, 2016, 05:42:45 pm »

AHA

I have returned from ONE WEEK VACATION ON BORNHOLM*. Cool place, and i managed to avoid getting violently sick, which is generally a nice thing. I've probably had a lot of things to say, but i can't remember most of them now, but overall, factoring in things like nice experiences and my dads mild road rage tendencies, it was nice. Plus, i managed to go 7 days without using a PC and without suffering severe withdrawal symptoms, so i can probably safely say that i'm not massively addicted. Hell, even mom agrees with that, which kind of surprised me. :v
SO, the big question is this: Have my arms improved significantly? ... No. I also have a bump on my head from one of the things on the very low ceiling in the house (VERY low, in some places less than 2 meters to the ceiling and some doorframes being lower than my standing height) which i managed to ram surprisingly violently considering that i was trying to sneak. I could have gotten two more bumps today, but fortunately i didn't bonk my head hard enough for that.

SO WHAT MAKES BORNHOLM SPECIAL? Well, it's the only part of Actual DenmarkTM that has bedrock at the surface. The rest Denmark is mostly just sand, clay and the occasional limestone cliff, so the addition of bedrock made an astoundingly large difference in the overall appearance of the landscape. Forest? Nice. Forest with awesome rocks and cliffs? Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

* dinky little island east of mainland denmark and south of sweden where people speak with a funny danish dialect
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173335 on: July 02, 2016, 06:01:05 pm »

Bedrock really is an underappreciated geographical feature. Finland looks goddamn picturesque compared to the Baltics, let me tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173336 on: July 02, 2016, 06:56:05 pm »

Started invading in DS3. Turns out I'm less shit at this than I thought. Shame I'm probably too overleveled to get pulled for Farron defenses, since they're one of the few Covenants with rewards I want.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 07:28:06 pm by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173339 on: July 02, 2016, 08:44:45 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11554 11555 [11556] 11557 11558 ... 13310