Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12067 12068 [12069] 12070 12071 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14523010 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

The.... jam?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The jam. (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Alternate ending:

SHUT UP AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE VIDEO GAME
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Alternate ending:

SHUT UP AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE VIDEO GAME
This should be an alternate ending for every game.

*Throws cake at NAV*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
Re: [Friends!] Birbs declared Sugoi for all. Tanoshii~! (Happy thread)
« Reply #181024 on: April 08, 2017, 12:54:46 am »

Today's my birthday.
I feel like I have improved into a much better and more functional person over the past year.
Here have this.

There's totally cake in there ;)
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Schrodinger's cake

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The jam. (click to show/hide)
I really love how GC makes the Happy Thread titles. They're creative or referencial, and they've a nice tone beneath the words.
But I do love context and when it landed on old games/humorous English, it's a nice thing to see. :D

Today's my birthday.
I feel like I have improved into a much better and more functional person over the past year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
In a way I'm really grateful how you handled the RTD Library and all x~x my anxiety isn't nice to truckload everywhere and you PM'd me very nicely about it. Thanks!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Today (well yesterday now) was a day for highschoolers from all around Oregon to come to my college and look at all the stuff our campus has to offer. I helped set up the STEM club table, including the comp sci demonstration I made. People were interested! This was surprising to me, because I thought it was dry as dirt and there were much more interesting chemistry demos front-and-center on the table.

I also got free food, even though all I did was set up the TV (clips from a weather balloon in-flight were our eye-catch) and put my laptop on the table. I was in class for most of the event, then chatted for 20 minutes before the last group cancelled and the event abruptly ended. Easiest sandwich I ever earned.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I started the Undertale genocide run, while streaming to and skyping with a friend.
Considering my first run was pacifist (with one exception), this is... strange, horrible, and cathartic.

Spoiler: no (click to show/hide)

I'm going to have a bad time.
The bad time is why I keep going.  I am determined to fight Sans.  To show my friend that I can do it.  No one can stop me.
My hands...  covered...

also I've been rewatching Breaking Bad, how "unrelated"
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Snow is almost melted and weather forecast tells that next week will be warm! Yay, no more freaking ice!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay my new medication is REALLY helping my constant intense itchiness!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

It isnt something like gabapentin is it? If so, keep taking it, and dont go off it suddenly.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It isnt something like gabapentin is it? If so, keep taking it, and dont go off it suddenly.

according to this it is like... Blexten

it also has Bilastine (usually this means one is a brand name and one is the proper name)

--

Also using Clobetasol Propion which likely doesn't affect itchiness

But funny thing is the pharmacist was terrified of this drug! like she made it pretty clear that this thing will melt your flesh off :P

So the orders my dermatologist gave and the pharmacist gave were at odds with another.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But funny thing is the pharmacist was terrified of this drug! like she made it pretty clear that this thing will melt your flesh off :P

So the orders my dermatologist gave and the pharmacist gave were at odds with another.

Well it'll probably prevent any itching once it's burnt away all the nerves...

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My laptop of the past 6 years or so, which was physically coming apart but otherwise worked fine... had the HDD fail a couple weeks ago. Couldn't boot, couldn't be accessed through Ubuntu, had "one or more unrecoverable errors" according to chkdsk... Also, haha, no backups, apparently, ever. I had just set things up to do a full backup, and it failed in the morning before I was able to run it. Totally screwed. Ended up buying a replacement computer.

...Last night I finally got around to a last ditch effort of hooking it up internally on a desktop and running Recuva from another drive to see if anything could be salvaged. The result? ...It recovered everything. Seriously. Only a couple dozen files out of roughly 450,000 were corrupt. No idea what happened, but I'll take it!

Backing it up onto 4 different drives as we speak. :P

It feels like a miracle. I'd already given up.
Pages: 1 ... 12067 12068 [12069] 12070 12071 ... 13311