Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12069 12070 [12071] 12072 12073 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14518283 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

But cold-brewed maruchan with a dash of chili powder is so convenient.

Gah, it's true though.  During my good times, I sure do love organic whole-grain noodles in stews of various vegetables...

The absolute madman!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

It's edible as a sharp cereal :P
But like grape nuts, it's a lot better after a bit of soaking.  Half an hour totally does it.
I'm not proud, but it's a little better than instant mash...  And again, I usually *do* cook :P  There are just times when I can't even

(Oh and I don't have a microwave)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Ah, the days when I'd make my maruchan noodles, and add in a can of bumblebee brand oysters.

Those were the days.

Anyway, today there were many a hot dog and watermelon slice to be had. Belly is sated. Also, been spending way too much time reading the wiki for the Bleach manga/anime/games/whatever-the-hell-else-its-consumed.
As much of a fan of the universe as I am, you'd think I'd actually, you know, read or watch it or something other than just play the games for it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FUDGE! My feet are almost completely cured!

You guys have no idea how bad they looked before I went to the doctor. My Brother said they looked like they needed to be amputated... as they were red, swollen, were oozing bloody serum, cuts and scabs, sores, skin flaking off... with a constant intense itching that wouldn't stop... and by swollen I mean REALLY swollen. and it has been like this for years... and it could cause a lot of sleeplessness.

Now? other then being very slightly red... they look fine...

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

I feel like you narrowly avoided the bad ending there where your posts eventually just turn into "Itchy. Tasty."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:10:41 am by Harry Baldman »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Life quality equals noodle quality plus some other factors maybe.
Well, the "luxury" part was kind of sarcastic. These are delightfully cheap instant mi goreng... the Indo Mie brand, which is both cheaper and generally regarded to be better quality than the most popular noodle brand, Maggi. Basically just a nice noodle cake with various sachets of powders, soy/chilli sauce, onion bits and grease, to be mixed in after the noodles are cooked and drained.   
My friend and housemate referred to them as "luxury noodles" and now, for me at least, that's stuck. :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Man, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy helping people. One confused 1st year significantly less confused and more like to pass his applied maths test. Feels good, man.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!1

Funny how two minutes of footage can get you pumped for a movie, but I guess I'm a sucker for Marvel style of camp super-hero film.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Life quality equals noodle quality plus some other factors maybe.
Well, the "luxury" part was kind of sarcastic. These are delightfully cheap instant mi goreng... the Indo Mie brand, which is both cheaper and generally regarded to be better quality than the most popular noodle brand, Maggi. Basically just a nice noodle cake with various sachets of powders, soy/chilli sauce, onion bits and grease, to be mixed in after the noodles are cooked and drained.   
My friend and housemate referred to them as "luxury noodles" and now, for me at least, that's stuck. :P
Oh, yeah, those things are so good. That's exactly the brand and type I get. One of the nice hidden perks is that they're actually quite low-sodium for instant noodles, probably because they don't rely on a giant sachet of salt for the flavor.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Made an application for a job that looks really good on paper. Here's hoping they at least reply for a change
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile

These last few days I think i've been coming out of a depression I didn't even know I was in. Everything just feels so much better and easier, easier to focus, to motivate myself, my schoolwork seems easier.

The biggest thing is the way I sleep. Before, it was a lethargic sleep. Like, my body was tired, I didn't want/need to do anything, so I would go to sleep.

Now it's like a hungry sleep. When I need to sleep, it's a much more specific desire. Better yet, after I sleep I wake up feeling refreshed and focused.

This is just... wow. Do normal people feel like this all the time?
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Made an application for a job that looks really good on paper. Here's hoping they at least reply for a change

Some employers are weird in that they will wait for an applicant to follow-up on an application before actually doing anything about it.

Make sure you find some HR person to call next week.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: [Friends?] Awoo will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam (Happy thr
« Reply #181062 on: April 10, 2017, 05:51:48 pm »

A healthy sleep schedule always seems to greatly increase my feeling of well-being.
Glad you feel better, Helmacon!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Received an early cakeday gift in the mail: On His Own Terms: A Life of Nelson Rockefeller.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I feel like more people should see this LaLaLand opening number parody.

Unfortunately, no English captions are available for the video uploaded.

Spoiler: So I made a transcript (click to show/hide)

Please enjoy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:49:34 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 12069 12070 [12071] 12072 12073 ... 13311