Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12071 12072 [12073] 12074 12075 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376846 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Yeah me too. Now you need to share your emulator please.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

But.

Privately.

Publicly sharing emulators and stuff is still a big no-no here.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Just use google.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But the night is dark and full of viruses.
Or slightly sub-par emulators.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

If I knew about such a thing I would say that it is easy to locate safely, but that it might be wise to wait for further refinement of the emulation, as they are hypothetically still working out issues.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

This is not particularly relevant, but still, happy Cosmonautics Day, everybody.
Russian electronics, American electronics, all made in Taiwan!

* Sergarr smashes a hammer into a computer
._.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

After almost fifteen years, I think I've found a way to get a least a chance to dispel my migraines if they're still in the halo/lights stage and have not progressed to the full blown green-bubbling-poison-acid-goop-on-back-of-eyeball stage.

I am so happy right now.

Also my skin feels like its vibrating, which is weird.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

After almost fifteen years, I think I've found a way to get a least a chance to dispel my migraines if they're still in the halo/lights stage and have not progressed to the full blown green-bubbling-poison-acid-goop-on-back-of-eyeball stage.

Sumatriptan?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

But the night is dark and full of viruses.
Or slightly sub-par emulators.
It is, but there's exactly one that works vaguely like you want it to, so...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bloodletting?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Popped liquid migraine pills mixed in a glass of water, shotgunned to avoid the taste? That works for me at least.  Sometimes quick working isn't quick enough.
Nom nom nom

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Got my controller to work on my PC. Played duck game with it and its MUCH better to play on now
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I somehow am winding up with an almost 4 day weekend that I didn't even have to plan in advance.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Bloodletting?
That only works for headaches due to hyperviscosity.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Popped liquid migraine pills mixed in a glass of water, shotgunned to avoid the taste? That works for me at least.  Sometimes quick working isn't quick enough.

4-6 of those (Excedrin, by personal preference) is my fallback if I have to be a productive programmer and the halo doesn't evaporate. I'm oddly comforted that I'm not the only one who does this, but my partner has been trying to convince to save my kidneys and not mainline painkillers.

What's been working for me recently is to take a 10-15 minute break and run up and down stairs while hyperventilating. By hyperventilate, I mean sucking as much air as fast as is humanly possible while running up and down stairs until the calves start to burn. From there, I try to keep my breathing as deep and quick as possible for the next twenty minutes or so, which, for reasons I don't quite comprehend, makes my skin fill like it's vibrating all over. This could be the fact that I'm fucking with my blood pH, but I don't really care. Last two halos have broken up and floated up without sinking into my skull and exploding, so I'm going to continue with this until it's evidently nothing more than coincidence and mysticism.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 12071 12072 [12073] 12074 12075 ... 13310