Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12072 12073 [12074] 12075 12076 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382921 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Hyperventilating really does make you feel like your skin is vibrating, if you do it for more than 10 minutes or so, nothing uncommon.

Also, have you tried inhaling pure oxygen? My father has a chronic seasonal headache problem, and he told me that the moment he inhaled pure oxygen, it was if the migraine floated out of him.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

It turns out that letting storebought muffins dry out a bit can make them several times better.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

O boy, i have finally finished cleaning the FUCK out of my keyboard and set myself up on our new desk, and holy fucking shit it made an astronomical difference on the keyboard! I may have missed a few spots, but removing the disturbingly thick layer of dust and gunk on the sides of every single key on the keyboard made it look near-pristine. I'll take the missed spots tomorrow, i am SICK of cleaning keyboard right now. :v

... next time i have to do this, i'm just gonna buy a new keyboard
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... I was on penicillin AND a powerful anti-histamine recently

And one thing that happened is all the sores and hives on my body have disappeared... I always thought it was just a skin condition and I was meant to be hideous forever...

I seriously wonder which of the two caused this.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Prooobably the antihistamine. Might be allergic to a food you regularly consume. Wheat and milk would be my first two guesses.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had an allergy test before... and I am getting another one (for fabrics)

Would a typical allergy test test for wheat and diary?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

other things like some pollen or plant matter in the air or furniture can do it too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Stress could also be an influence on those skin conditions too. General immunity, really...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: L U X U R I O U S (click to show/hide)

Edit: fixed broken image.   
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:53:37 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I just cooked and ate some nice whole-wheat noodles with spinach and mexican cheese and dammit Yoink those look so spicy, now I'm a little jealous :P
Only slightly.  Cheese and hot food were good.

Also I went for a fairly long walk without my toenail-edge acting up, I guess I fixed it!  And midway through, Pokemon GO notified me that it was giving bonus credit for walking for like a week.

Also the weather is freakin amazing.  It's on the hot-ish side, but dry, so I'm sure it's awful back home in the piedmont!  Kudos to people that like it there, but I like the dry summers *and* the icy death winters!
(I may have picked up a bottle 'o rum, but I walked *waaaay* more than was necessary for that.)
Seriously, glad I can do my 3-4 mile hikes without biting pain again. 
gonna get all the bulbasaur candy

... also I GM'd my first game (since middle school) (not counting roll2die or freeform) yesterday and I think it was a fairly good time.  Bit short, but I think my friends had fun, and it turned out the rules we used were an incomplete alpha.  (Poison'd)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Also I went for a fairly long walk
walking for like a week.
Hot damn, that is a pretty long walk!  :o

Glad to hear your toe's better. That kind of thing is awful.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

So, I'm probably going to EHA.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

European Hematology Association? That sounds pretty cool man! Congratulations!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Still have to get a rep for funding. But yeah.

Will probably meet old friends. And enemies. And people who were a bit of both.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Had some very nice lasagna with sausage and meatballs, plus garlic bread. Food is good.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 12072 12073 [12074] 12075 12076 ... 13310