Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12078 12079 [12080] 12081 12082 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14509346 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm an Aunt now. :3

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Huzzah!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Huzzaunt!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I was just told that Dio Brando's voice actor played a marvel character wasn't sure if true.   My response was, That I can't imagine that voice actor playing anyone but Deadpool and at the same time my friend sent me a link.

Welp.

Congrats on being an Aunt Solifuge!  Enjoy having yet another birthday yer obligated to remember :P

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

I'm an Aunt now. :3

I shall never know this feeling...

Granted, I'll be an uncle WAYYY sooner than I'm comfortable with, but yeah. Congratss, I hope you and the little disease riddled ankle biters get along!

Remember to spoil them rotten.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

It's an aunt's job to teach their nieces and nephews how to swear.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I must be a terrible uncle then; I always try not to swear around the kids. In fact I think they get most of it from their father.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll probably accidentally teach her how to swear sooner than later. Benign swearing is one of my things. 9.9;

Also hoping to take her stargazing and spotting the planets, take her hiking in neat places and teach her how to ID birds and frogs and flowers and trees, let her see scary or edgy movies she wants to see, teach her to cook weird foods, and introduce her to a bunch of cool animations and graphic novels and stuff. Cool Nerd-Aunt is definitely the goal! >_o

She's an Earth Day baby too, which is fun. Speaking of which, Happy Earth Day, y'all!

EDIT: House-sitting for the next few days, while she and her Mom and Dad get settled, and all that. My brother was a sweetheart, and left me a brand new copy of Breath of the Wild to play (since I can't play it at my home). And some very nice tiny croissants and nutella to eat. My heart is just filled with love and crap. ><;

EDIT EDIT: Brand new in the sense that it wasn't opened yet, Descan 9.9;
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:30:53 pm by Solifuge »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

This is going to make no sense to a lot of people:

A player just won a major For Honor tournament using Raider, generally considered one of the weakest heroes in the game.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Didn't that game just come out like, last month?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Two months ago.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

It's the Ubishit Time Dilation ZoneTM making people forget details about their games after their major issues have been revealed. Do you know what years the AssCreed games released in? Does anyone? Do we even know how many exist at this point? What about Just Cause 3?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Ubelost. Where the games blend in people's minds to create an unforgettable storm of bad writing, unnecessary gameplay features, unsquashed bugs, and entirely forgettable redeeming qualities.

Now to rerail this thread and shamelessly advertise a game that also has many bugs (but in a good way).

Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is great. Working as a team to defeat a common foe and survive - all while kicking ass along the way! It's like a top-down sci-fi Left 4 Dead 2, except it's absolutely free! Go check it out on Steam!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm pretty keen to try that. I'm generally not big on those sorts of top-down shooters, but from all the stuff I've read about it it seems like a pretty solid videogaming experience. Don't really have a decent enough computer/connection for online multiplayer at the moment, though, sadly.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

There's a low-spec config for Alien Swarm, and I've tried it before, though I will warn that this makes items like the flashlight entirely useless since everything's at the same brightness.
Pages: 1 ... 12078 12079 [12080] 12081 12082 ... 13311