Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12091 12092 [12093] 12094 12095 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552896 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Spoiler: what? (click to show/hide)
Love, scriver~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

AUGH YOU'RE ALL DOING IT WRONG
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find the one of the cake dropping into Kane's mouth to be far funnier than the cake bursting from his chest.

Oh, and I recently discovered that this forum does have a calendar page which list every user's birthday(assuming they put it on their profile).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

I find the one of the cake dropping into Kane's mouth to be far funnier than the cake bursting from his chest.

Oh, and I recently discovered that this forum does have a calendar page which list every user's birthday(assuming they put it on their profile).

That is so cool ive never seen that before
We should pm birthday images to everyone
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

That is so cool ive never seen that before
We should pm birthday images to everyone

By "we" I assume you mean "everybody who isn't me"? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

It should be both. In one hole, out the other (more bloody) hole!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile

It should be both. In one hole, out the other (more bloody) hole!
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.

Well I have my own cake image as you guys know so I'll stick to it but its nice to see you other people are coming up with.

Might try the edit a dwarf onto a stock cake idk.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I think my really-good-turned-really-really-bad day is back on the way to being really good again.
WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I am covered in puppies. Truly this is the worst fate
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

How horrifying

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I got back from the house in the countryside and watched some of the ongoing (Samurai Jack) and premiering (American Gods) shows.

Feels good man.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So a while back I linked some disturbing shit in the WTF thread. About the then brewing shitstorm surrounding the Daddyoffive channel and how it was abuse thinly veiled as pranks and all done for fucking YT money.

Well, the storm spilled over finally and two of the youngest kids (and the most abused in the videos) were taken from the family and are with their mother now. Not sure about the others but hopefully they get a good home as well and those two excuses for human beings that put their kids trough traumatic shit for money and laughs get jailed for a long time.

Relevant video.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 12091 12092 [12093] 12094 12095 ... 13312