Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12349 12350 [12351] 12352 12353 ... 12959

Author Topic: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)  (Read 7518250 times)

The Moonlit Shadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

not that

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • Not having personal text in currentyear
    • View Profile
    • Realtalk for a second

As of ~7 minutes ago, I submitted the final piece of work for my Master's. The last thing I will ever do at the behest of an institution of higher education or its faculty (probably).

Thank fucking christ.

Cake
Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

As of ~7 minutes ago, I submitted the final piece of work for my Master's. The last thing I will ever do at the behest of an institution of higher education or its faculty (probably).

Thank fucking christ.

On that note...

I JUST GOT INTO MY FIRST CHOICE OF GRADUATE INSTITUTIONS! SUCK IT EVERYONE WHO HAS NEVER DECIDED THEY DESPERATELY NEEDED A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN STUDENT LOANS AND  YEARS AS A RESEARCH SLAVE!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Thank fucking christ.

On that note...

I JUST GOT INTO MY FIRST CHOICE OF GRADUATE INSTITUTIONS! SUCK IT EVERYONE WHO HAS NEVER DECIDED THEY DESPERATELY NEEDED A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN STUDENT LOANS AND  YEARS AS A RESEARCH SLAVE!

Goodjob on selling yourself! Do good with it! (or evil cuz thats cooler)
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably regrettably absent for the moment.
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?

Ph.D, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence.

It's gonna be nice, and it really, REALLY helps me have some direction for the coming months. Waiting to see which side of the nation (CA or MA) I would end up was killing me.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell?
You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?

It's gonna be nice, and it really, REALLY helps me have some direction for the coming months. Waiting to see which side of the nation (CA or MA) I would end up was killing me.

Now if skynet ever comes around I'm going to blame you, just a heads up.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably regrettably absent for the moment.
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?

....I hereby deem you "pretty awesome, also please write a book sometime dude seriously."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell?
"are you actually a ghost in the shell?" is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while, consider yourself sigged.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?

Wow @_@ This is amazing!
This is also going to scare me a ton in this one game of yours because of how deep and technologically diverse it is. [/totallyanaside]
ALSO YAY FOR YOU! :D This deepens my aspirations to try reaching for those nice spots even if it's not existent in my vicinity right now u-u
Even though accounts vary, everyone has a legendary story to tell.

The Writer's Apprenticeship - A thread dedicated to literary art!

Tales of Shattered Dreams - My RTD, a continuous work in progress.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I am artificially intelligent, I am advanced enough that I am unable to tell whether I am possessing the user whose handle is Draignean, or if I am him.

It could be as you say. I am compelled to state that I am human, but there is no way for me to verify this fact completely. It is possible that I am a neural network, and all of life that I have perceived so far is training input so that, at some point in the future, I can provide an answer to a single question. Perhaps that is the nature of the soul- a single piece of data being returned to the superuser after the training cycle has been completed.

Now if skynet ever comes around I'm going to blame you, just a heads up.

If the army is attacked by an army of mecha shark hitler clones, it was me. I have panache in my desire to dominate the world, so if it's just a bunch of dull looking robots, it's not me. :P
---

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

You failed the existential dread test, you're definitely not human.
Hail and well met!

"are you actually a ghost in the shell?" is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while, consider yourself sigged.
Well dang, this is thread appropriate.  (:
Please do leave the typo.  Improves verrissimillitude.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Even though accounts vary, everyone has a legendary story to tell.

The Writer's Apprenticeship - A thread dedicated to literary art!

Tales of Shattered Dreams - My RTD, a continuous work in progress.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Celebrating one decade of existential crisis.
    • View Profile

Grats Draignean?

Whatcha doing?

....I hereby deem you "pretty awesome, also please write a book sometime dude seriously."
Not sure if you've read 'Superintelligence' by Nick Bostrom, but I could recommend it.
And then, please for the love of god put it in layman's terms for the rest of us who can't understand a fucking word of it.

But yeah, pretty sure artificial intelligence researchers are going to be the most important humans ever to engineer their own obsolescence.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Bay 12 Blood Bowl I apparently host now.
Pages: 1 ... 12349 12350 [12351] 12352 12353 ... 12959