Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12364 12365 [12366] 12367 12368 ... 12372

Author Topic: [Friends?] Awoo will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam (Happy thread)  (Read 5721234 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Whiskey-Passing Crazed Gunman
    • View Profile

Moving up in the world. And (Assuming you live in the States) across an ocean.

Now that I put it like that, that actually does seem like a daunting prospect.
Voices from The Net: My excuse for not posting in OOCQ anymore.
Steam Profile
Lazy Tenno Medical Crisis-Prone Whiskey-Passing Musical Carjacking Slippery Brawling Larcenous Part-Time Crazed Gunman of Literature

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile

Yeah. It's still an entry level position, all told, but it gets me more in line with the information security stuff I want to be doing. Similarly, it gets me out of my comfort zone and into a new country, with a new city, with a new social scene, with much nearer access to other countries. It's my study abroad after studying in college, if you will.

My brother's graduating shortly here, so maybe he can take on my apartment and I can leave a good chunk of my stuff with him. I won't be taking much if I go. I'd still have to throw down a lot of logistics stuff in a hurry if something falls through there, so it could get very, very scrambly depending on how fast this moves.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Yo whats been going on around here?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

While the avatar and your signature, and most aspects of the profile seen through a post has changed, I am very happy I remember you--purely by username alone.

Yay \o/
Summary of history: Bay12 is still okay, Happy thread is going strong, community climate is somewhat still relative with the times, but especially still is based on the people in it.
Even though accounts vary, everyone has a legendary story to tell.

The Writer's Apprenticeship - A thread dedicated to literary art!

Tales of Shattered Dreams - My RTD, a continuous work in progress.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol thanks, its been a while since I been here. I just got tired and decided to look outwards to RL. I worked on contracts and recently moved to Texas few months ago to be closer with family. Now I'm getting back into school next month and moving into a new house.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Stabs glutes respectfully
    • View Profile

Hello!

Its fucking sunny and warm and not raining/hailing for the first time in a week here. Good day
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral
    • View Profile

On a completely unrelated note, I set up my air conditioner so the heat no longer makes me miserable 24/7. :P

On an unrelated note, I have a penpal! A friend in Poland I've been communicating with for some time. It's really made the last part of my semester so much more bearable when I had someone I could talk to about everything.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While the avatar and your signature, and most aspects of the profile seen through a post has changed, I am very happy I remember you--purely by username alone.
And from the same changes to said avatar/signature, I finally figured out who the sole individual who's been on my Steam friends list for the past few years that I never bothered to delete for not knowing who they were!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi Tellemurius! I remember you, I think!
How's Texas treating you? I wanted to visit it whilst I was in the 'States but I didn't get the chance.   
Somehow Yoink looks as much a pirate as the man dressed as one. Probably even has rum stashed near him somewhere
you need to reconsider your life

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Activates trap cards.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: obligatory stale meme (click to show/hide)

Anyhow, welcome back and good luck in school.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How dare you!

The holy words of our Lord are not to be taken out of context for a cheap joke. >:(   
Somehow Yoink looks as much a pirate as the man dressed as one. Probably even has rum stashed near him somewhere
you need to reconsider your life

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Activates trap cards.
    • View Profile

...you ... our Lord ... of ... joke.

Is this out of context enough for you?

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

you need to reconsider your life.
Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Activates trap cards.
    • View Profile

see,i told ya,and im going to a anothrer board (DF general discussion)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And from the same changes to said avatar/signature, I finally figured out who the sole individual who's been on my Steam friends list for the past few years that I never bothered to delete for not knowing who they were!
Lmao that was ages ago, i think we were doing a trade but I cant remember.
Pages: 1 ... 12364 12365 [12366] 12367 12368 ... 12372