Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12110 12111 [12112] 12113 12114 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14516672 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Food pressing against Yoink's brain?

It's official: Yoink is a stegosaurus.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Just picked up Disgaea 2 on PC. My god. I remember when the first Disgaea originally came out, thinking that it looked fun, but never got around to buying it. After all this time I'm so happy I did finally enter the series, it's exactly the sort of obsessive time-waster-with-depth that I love.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Just had Taco Bell for the first time in a while, with an energy drink to boot. Holy shit that was disgusting but it was so gooood. I unabashedly love Taco Bell, so sue me.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Just had Taco Bell for the first time in a while, with an energy drink to boot. Holy shit that was disgusting but it was so gooood. I unabashedly love Taco Bell, so sue me.
Fuck yeah taco bell
And baja blast too
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I'm not a big fan of the main Disgaea games, but I played all their spin-off games, like Prinny, Prinny 2, and Disgaea Infinite. Granted, the last is full of Disgaea 1 memes I don't get.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I was chatting with a friend and tried to describe my reaction to Disgaea 1 characters wandering into Disgaea 2 and not giving any fucks about 2's story.  Basically demigods, literally demon lords.  Beating Disgaea games is easy, pwning the optional bosses was an investment, and here the game says "Yeah, that 'optional' shit you did?  It's canon.  And here they are, farting around some other universe, invincible apathetic demigods, completely obsessed with their own personal stuff"

He didn't understand, obviously.  That's the payoff I get from grinding the hell out of Disgaea 1 in college.  Dunno if it was "worth it", but it sure feels good.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

The best thing is when it was revealed that a certain Demon Lord showed up in Disgaea 2 because their expensive pudding was stolen.

And their obsession with sweets was further expanded in, like, the entire plot of Prinny.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

My Ren Faire job finished. Had fun, good pay, very tired. See y'all in my next incarnation or w/e cuz pretty sure me soul is leaching out of my bones. Somewhat less so after good warm soak.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I should visit the nearby Thai place again, it's been a while.  It's nice.  I'm a bit anxious too, but the food's good and it's well decorated.
Sit down meals are so expensive, and it's always a bit awkward going alone, but I tend to remember them for a long time.  That's worth something.
I don't really have much knowledge of Thai food, I should really try it properly sometime.
Do it, enjoy!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I have a job now apparently! God I hope I dont fuck it up
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I picked up some new models yesterday! They're cheap plastic, just $3 each, but I want to practice my painting on them. Picked out a decent selection and now I'm actually imagining them in a D&D or Pathfinder party together :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Fuck yeah taco bell
And baja blast too
The local taco bell here has mtn dew spike lemonade, i don't recommend, baja is best.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

ba.....ja?

Like some weird accented badger?  ;D
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

The j is pronounced as an h.

The drink is not as pleasant as others suggest, though. Certainly not worth going to Taco Bell, anyway...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I enjoy it on occasion, but only on occasion.  Also, no badgers involved: it's gratuitous Spanish to represent generic "Spanishness."  By the same token, Baja Blast doesn't actually mean "Lower Blast."
Hmmm. I believe I shall leave the traditional Taco Bell jokes as an exercise for the reader.
Pages: 1 ... 12110 12111 [12112] 12113 12114 ... 13311