Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12115 12116 [12117] 12118 12119 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373724 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

The politics threads will always get traffic despite the constant banning covfefe
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

YOU FOOLS

DWARFY IS FREE

YOU GAVE DWARFY AN EXAM AND NOW HE'S FREE

PREPARE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE HOUSE DWARF!

(Yea, I'm gonna stay indoors for the next seven weeks recuperating)
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Congrats! You earned it!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Grats Dwarfy!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Very, very close to done with a project that's been taking me the better part of a month and a half. Just having a little moment of celebration entering the final stretch.
Is it a secret.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

HMHM, today has been good in Shookville. Went to psychologist, did a pretty significant exposure thing, am feeling good about it. She actually pulled in two volunteers from a daily course they're having, and i ended up agreeing to stand up in front of them all three (volunteers + therapist) and display the drawings in my sketchbook. This was, as you may have figured out by now, a rather scary ordeal for me, but apparently i cool down extraordinarily quickly from exposures like that (though in all fairness, it's a very controlled environment with people who all know about anxiety). It was also nice to hear what people were actually thinking and/or focusing on. Not that i think you guys are dishonest, it's just that there's a world of difference between reading a written message and actually hearing it face to face, and part of that difference is that i am FAR more anxious in the latter case. I've got a good feeling about this course though, so here's hoping i might finally be able to deal with the monster that is anxiety. c:

next course: learn to not write everything in a single block of text
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile

HMHM, today has been good in Shookville. Went to psychologist, did a pretty significant exposure thing, am feeling good about it. She actually pulled in two volunteers from a daily course they're having, and i ended up agreeing to stand up in front of them all three (volunteers + therapist) and display the drawings in my sketchbook. This was, as you may have figured out by now, a rather scary ordeal for me, but apparently i cool down extraordinarily quickly from exposures like that (though in all fairness, it's a very controlled environment with people who all know about anxiety). It was also nice to hear what people were actually thinking and/or focusing on. Not that i think you guys are dishonest, it's just that there's a world of difference between reading a written message and actually hearing it face to face, and part of that difference is that i am FAR more anxious in the latter case. I've got a good feeling about this course though, so here's hoping i might finally be able to deal with the monster that is anxiety.

c:

next course: learn to not write everything in a single block of text

Done.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I had to help a customer with a money order because I was the only guy around who spoke a bit of Spanish. And... It worked! I spoke Spanish in real life and didn't look like an idiot! Yaaay I'm useful
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

My hangover funk (the mood, not the music) seems to have cleared up! Suddenly my recent irrational optimism is breaking through the dark clouds of anxiety, regret and self-loathing to flood my mind once more! I don't know why this is happening so soon, I expected at least a full day of misery as punishment for how I mistreated my sleep schedule and bank balance last night, but I shan't complain! :D

I had to help a customer with a money order because I was the only guy around who spoke a bit of Spanish. And... It worked! I spoke Spanish in real life and didn't look like an idiot! Yaaay I'm useful
Grats, mang!
Communicating successfully with someone in another language is a great feeling. I've only done it on one occasion as far as I can remember where it actually mattered (even if it was just a very basic question I was asking), but it was an oddly powerful moment.
The fact that I had people around to witness this triumph no doubt made it even better.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Grats Shook!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Good job. When I was in Moscow, there was a lot of foreigners; Germans, English speakers, and even some Turks/Arabs/something like that. When the fire alert triggered in the hotel, I had an opportunity to help firemen with translating English to Russian, but I let this opportunity slide, because I was sick with cold, was afraid that the foreigner wouldn't understand my heavy Russian accent, and also because I was extremely PISSED that day. Also, the fire alert was triggered because someone decided to light the candles in his/her own room. I just wanted to murder everyone around me after I heard that the fire alert was a dud.

Note: I also mix my "l" and "r" sounds in both Russian and German.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Sitting here in the gloom, listening to one of my favourite tapes and just... feeling incredibly mellow. It is nice.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

There's so many reenactors around Moscow center today, like heck
The mayorate has decided to stop being a suck and organize something cool finally
There's a bunch of Italians and French guys reenacting Romans and Etruscans. I saw an SS officer getting lectured by a bunch of Roman Legionnaires, possibly on how he is an inferior derivative fascist
Also there was a bunch of Napoleonic Wars reenactors, who were pretty chill. A Moscow Grenadier Regiment musician girl explained ranks and signalling in NW era armies to us, and also taught us to play a pretty stupid game where you have a stick, and then you have to spin round until you're nauseous and then you have to run and knock down another stick.
Also I beat a guy at tafl. Unsure if he lost on purpose, but it felt pretty square to me. There was also a girl who had a pretty strange loom, in which the threading pattern was maintained by a row of square wooden thingies with threadholes at the corners, which are spun around to change the loom state.
Some guy also named a bar "Howard Loves Craft". It is a stupid pun. Consequently I am somewhat drunk. If you see a milk stout called Black Jack, it is pretty good.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Got a haircut today. Been making progress on making a little roguelike game. Work tomorrow isn't too bad.

I am content. Wouldn't say I'm happy, but content. Better mood than most days. Feels like I'm making decent self improvements. Got a job, making money, cleaning up my appearance, improving my eating and sleeping habits, working on getting better/more productive hobbies and cutting back on useless internet time. Little steps are adding up, I suppose.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Just got back from seeing Wonder Woman. It was good! Nice to see DC making a decent movie for a change, and very nice to see a proper female lead superhero movie.

I have nitpicks, but overall I found it quite enjoyable.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 12115 12116 [12117] 12118 12119 ... 13310