Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12116 12117 [12118] 12119 12120 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376411 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

I got to visit Berlin yesterday. I rode the train with my friend in the morning to Cottbus, and transferred to a train that had us to Ostbahnhof by half past noon. We checked out the east side gallery (section of the wall still standing at it's original position, fully painted by numerous artists, last done 8 years ago) and walked to Alexanderplatz to grab another train and also so we could walk under this tower that is one of Germany's tallest structures.

We went to meet his cousin for lunch, friend got falafel Sandwich and his cousin got shawarma while I got a massive plate of hummus and Tabbuli for a decent price; afterwards we got some (alkoholfrei für me) beers and hit up the park to chill for a bit.

Went to pick up some weed, then met up with their othet friend in the town they informed me was the "gayest part of Berlin" (forgot the name but rainbows supposedly are projected above the train station, and it was quite a nice area of town to relax) and we smoked a joint.

From there, my friend & I took the train to Potsdamerplatz & walked to Brandenburg gate & the Bundestag, passing the Holocaust memorial & the US embassy directly adjacent. Relaxed for a while with his cousin, cousin's GF and their mutual friend in the field outside the Bundestag then hit up the Hauptbahnhof to grab a small Souvenir box & groceries + snacks for the way home (they sell fruit juice mixed with carbonated mineral water here and it's delicious). Made it back to his flat in Görlitz before 1AM.

All in all, a most excellent day.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:19:59 am by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Paid my rent on time today, always a relief. Now, back to my irregularly-scheduled optimism. :)   
Right now it is just about time to go see some bands, at a gig I've been looking forward to for quite a while. I've even managed to convince at least a couple of others to come along! Amazing. I don't have much money and it will no doubt be annoyingly cold tonight but I am fully intending to have a good time regardless.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

There's so many reenactors around Moscow center today, like heck
The mayorate has decided to stop being a suck and organize something cool finally
There's a bunch of Italians and French guys reenacting Romans and Etruscans. I saw an SS officer getting lectured by a bunch of Roman Legionnaires, possibly on how he is an inferior derivative fascist
Also there was a bunch of Napoleonic Wars reenactors, who were pretty chill. A Moscow Grenadier Regiment musician girl explained ranks and signalling in NW era armies to us, and also taught us to play a pretty stupid game where you have a stick, and then you have to spin round until you're nauseous and then you have to run and knock down another stick.
Also I beat a guy at tafl. Unsure if he lost on purpose, but it felt pretty square to me. There was also a girl who had a pretty strange loom, in which the threading pattern was maintained by a row of square wooden thingies with threadholes at the corners, which are spun around to change the loom state.
Some guy also named a bar "Howard Loves Craft". It is a stupid pun. Consequently I am somewhat drunk. If you see a milk stout called Black Jack, it is pretty good.

That sounds so awesome. I wish we got more reenactors stuff days over here.
Love, scriver~

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I'm a commissioned artist now. :o

And it's pouring with rain and I think I just heard a rumble of thunder and overall today is faaaantastic.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Grats Arx!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I remembered the Champions' League final was on today, even if I have to watch it on FOX.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Big thunderstorm tonight. Much boom, very rain
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I'm happy to see people appreciating rain (:

Also playing Skyrim again, good game.  Aaaand good family stuff going on, and friend stuff.
I've had a bad time, recently, but I think things are alright.

Also new Supernatural season.  "Hair" metal parody woo!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Was just offered dinner by my housemates! Woo!
Means my visit to a friend's place will be later, but oh well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Eggplant (Happy thread)
« Reply #181764 on: June 04, 2017, 10:57:43 am »

* Aklyon attempts to spot the hidden meaning in the new one-word title
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #181765 on: June 04, 2017, 11:21:38 am »

* Aklyon attempts to spot the hidden meaning in the new one-word title

You see, the wizard, he turn you into eggplant.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181766 on: June 04, 2017, 02:50:10 pm »

eggplant means penis
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #181767 on: June 04, 2017, 03:04:37 pm »

finally. i am free.

Spoiler: free... (click to show/hide)

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181768 on: June 04, 2017, 05:25:59 pm »

Got to see the world's smallest species of owl and the world's largest species of owl at the same time. The little one wanted to bite everything and the big one mostly flapped around going "Hoo" and had a bath. Nice day overall, many owls. And no it wasn't in a zoo or similar.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181769 on: June 04, 2017, 05:42:27 pm »

I got compliments on my car today by 4 different people.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 12116 12117 [12118] 12119 12120 ... 13310