Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12291 12292 [12293] 12294 12295 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14384493 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Wao] Pot noodle stole the precious thing. (Happy thread)
« Reply #184380 on: January 20, 2018, 12:31:35 am »

Cotton Eye Joe will fucking never be out of date I will fite u

I feel this way about Sandstorm.  I don't care whether it's a shitty song or not.  I love it for the joke it turned into, if that makes any sense.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #184381 on: January 20, 2018, 12:44:46 am »

Memes are, almost without exception, terrible. This is why they are called "shitposts", after all. But it is not the quality of the meme that makes it good, but the dankness.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #184382 on: January 20, 2018, 01:36:26 am »

I actually like sandstorm i will fite you
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #184383 on: January 20, 2018, 02:24:04 am »

It's alright.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184384 on: January 20, 2018, 02:59:41 am »

I'm torn: i have two friends going to clubs tonight.
You made the right decision, I hope?
Also, was it that Ragnarok thing? I haven't been to that, didn't even know it was on yesterday.

I kinda like Sandstorm as a song to be honest, but the music video is a freaking classic. I wish they played it on the 'golden oldies' station I have to listen to at work...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184385 on: January 20, 2018, 04:34:58 am »

For one quarter of a century I have walked this world now. And seen some fascinating things, like kingfishers and kestrels and a dormouse. I hope to see more this year.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #184386 on: January 20, 2018, 07:42:48 am »

For one quarter of a century I have walked this world now. And seen some fascinating things, like kingfishers and kestrels and a dormouse. I hope to see more this year.

You are a veritable child!

... speaking of which, I unironically used the phrase “you’re probably too young to remember” for the first time yesterday.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184387 on: January 20, 2018, 08:44:05 am »

I'm torn: i have two friends going to clubs tonight.
Also, was it that Ragnarok thing? I haven't been to that, didn't even know it was on yesterday.

I kinda like Sandstorm as a song to be honest, but the music video is a freaking classic. I wish they played it on the 'golden oldies' station I have to listen to at work...

Yeah Ragnorok. Sandstorm is ok, but it's just overexposed to hell and back. Having that playing at a wind-down disco thing is just lame and sad, because it's indicative of a "don't actually give a shit" DJ. It's the context.

However, you probably want to rethink what you consider "right decision". Do you want your precious metal scene flooded with dreaded anime fans?

e.g. if a bunch of footballers had the option of going to the local RSL or crashing Ragnorok to hit on metal chicks, which would you prefer as the "right decision" for them to make? Again, context matters.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #184388 on: January 20, 2018, 09:58:46 am »

I am fairly certain the only right choice in that situation was whichever lead you to Cotton Eye Joe.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184389 on: January 20, 2018, 12:11:46 pm »

Do you want your precious metal scene flooded with dreaded anime fans?

Do you hate your own kin, Reelya?

It's ok, even being an anime fan myself, I can only imagine how smelly and awkward a dance floor full of weebs would be.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184390 on: January 20, 2018, 01:04:59 pm »

It's ok, even being an anime fan myself, I can only imagine how smelly and awkward a dance floor full of weebs would be.

Hey now, that's offensive. Anime isn't why I smell bad at all.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #184391 on: January 20, 2018, 01:26:53 pm »

Hey now, that's offensive. Anime isn't why I'm awkward at all.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184392 on: January 20, 2018, 03:35:07 pm »

I think some of the danios I bought on Thursday are pregnant. Not likely to get any fry out of them because they lay eggs and those'll almost certainly get gobbled up in short order, but still pretty neat.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184393 on: January 20, 2018, 03:44:49 pm »

They're mostly girl weebs though, on the dancefloor at those types of events, so there's that. Anime is seen as a cliched "dude" thing, but I think that's an out-dated stereotype. Most of the anime-related social things I know about nearby are all run by women.

I went to a bunch of geek-related meetups last year, and hands-down the worst scene in terms of lacking basic social skills were actually the D&D players.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:54:39 pm by Reelya »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184394 on: January 20, 2018, 03:54:09 pm »

They're mostly girl weebs though, on the dancefloor at those types of events, so there's that. Anime is seen as a cliched "dude" thing, but I think that's an out-dated stereotype. Most of the anime-related social things I know about nearby are all run by women.

I went to a bunch of geek-related meetups last year, and hands-down the worst scene in terms of lacking basic social skills were actually the D&D players.

Hey now, that's offensive. D&D isn't why you should go fuck yourself and let me eat half the snacks you brought at all.

wait
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 12291 12292 [12293] 12294 12295 ... 13310