Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12373 12374 [12375] 12376 12377 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14384785 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: [WAO] ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER (Happy thread)
« Reply #185610 on: June 13, 2018, 01:57:46 pm »

Thank you for the congratulations!
No thank you for the erotica based around my academic performance.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185611 on: June 13, 2018, 02:01:03 pm »

But you deserve it!

I mean, you’ve probably done something to deserve it at some point in your life...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #185612 on: June 13, 2018, 02:35:26 pm »

That is a secret shared between me, three nuns, and a dog named Barktholemew.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185613 on: June 13, 2018, 02:44:22 pm »

Yay I'm sleeping 5 hours every day now. The weirdness of sleep deprivation has gone and now I'm just drowsy.

Also we managed to progress a bit on some papers now, so double yay!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185614 on: June 13, 2018, 03:17:05 pm »

Yay I'm sleeping 5 hours every day now. The weirdness of sleep deprivation has gone and now I'm just drowsy.

Also we managed to progress a bit on some papers now, so double yay!
Awesome! I'm glad to hear about the sleep. :)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185615 on: June 13, 2018, 03:23:23 pm »

Finished Persona 3 FES after about 3-4ish months. The ending did not disappoint* and I've got Persona 4 (PS2) to play afterwards. No idea when I'll start it, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to finish it before summer break is over like I planned. Persona 3 went on for a lot longer then I expected and as far as I know Persona 4 is just as long if not longer. It's supposedly much better in a lot of ways though  so that doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing.

*Well, maybe it would have if I actually played through The Answer instead of wikidiving the story bits.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:25:06 pm by A Thing »
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185616 on: June 13, 2018, 05:27:53 pm »

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185617 on: June 13, 2018, 09:38:36 pm »

Saw Kenneth Branagh’s Murder on the Orient Express this evening. Excellent movie.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185618 on: June 13, 2018, 10:02:09 pm »

Finished Persona 3 FES after about 3-4ish months. The ending did not disappoint* and I've got Persona 4 (PS2) to play afterwards. No idea when I'll start it, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to finish it before summer break is over like I planned. Persona 3 went on for a lot longer then I expected and as far as I know Persona 4 is just as long if not longer. It's supposedly much better in a lot of ways though  so that doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing.

*Well, maybe it would have if I actually played through The Answer instead of wikidiving the story bits.

Jesus that reminds me, I quit the game right at the final boss (haven't even gotten into FES) just because it was clear that I'd have to do some hardcore grinding. I went through the entire game without grinding (okay maybe a little but I didn't like it) and got through just fine, and I didn't like being forced to do it right at the end. Never quite got over the sensation that I was cheating myself out of a cool ending.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185619 on: June 13, 2018, 11:40:35 pm »

Jesus that reminds me, I quit the game right at the final boss (haven't even gotten into FES) just because it was clear that I'd have to do some hardcore grinding. I went through the entire game without grinding (okay maybe a little but I didn't like it) and got through just fine, and I didn't like being forced to do it right at the end. Never quite got over the sensation that I was cheating myself out of a cool ending.

At that point I would just say to watch some parts of the final boss and the rest of the ending on youtube. It's good, but not exactly worth spending hours grinding to catch up or replaying the game on a easier difficulty (Portable has those apparently.) Skip past the epilogues of S-Links you didn't max and you've got about the same experience as playing. I think the final boss is really just a test of endurance when you're at its level,* so you're not missing much there.

*76, although I went through it at 84ish
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #185620 on: June 14, 2018, 04:58:46 pm »

Two words that should have an obvious context: 12 ducklings.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #185621 on: June 15, 2018, 01:44:34 am »

Playing Pokemon TCG Online. Opponent knocks out my only remaining Pokemon, but I had played a card that deals retaliatory damage for that turn, knocking out his Pokemon simultaneously. (This would've given me enough KO's to win.)

What follows is a new match, sudden death, with the first KO scoring the win. I managed to pull through with some luck. Very close game.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #185622 on: June 15, 2018, 06:19:10 am »

oh right yeah i had cakeday yesterday, it was nice

i got things and also cake and good food

today i require belated cake imagery
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Hotfire90

« Reply #185623 on: June 15, 2018, 06:43:19 am »

oh right yeah i had cakeday yesterday, it was nice

i got things and also cake and good food

today i require belated cake imagery
Happy late cakeday.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #185624 on: June 15, 2018, 07:28:53 am »

yesssssssssssss

Bay12 can be counted on to deliver when cake-related imagery is required. C:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 12373 12374 [12375] 12376 12377 ... 13310