Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12454 12455 [12456] 12457 12458 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560922 times)

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186825 on: September 06, 2018, 01:01:24 am »

Have you tried taking his Roblox away, KittyTac?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186826 on: September 06, 2018, 01:05:31 am »

What a funny joke. /s
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186827 on: September 06, 2018, 01:19:33 am »

No, be better than that.  Understand that everyone would think better of you if you ignored such a silly personal attack.
To ignore personal slights is a sign of maturity.  It was a barb meant to antagonize you.

You're young, but I know you have that strength within you.
(also maybe get in arguments elsewhere
seriously, there are so many places)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186828 on: September 06, 2018, 01:37:56 am »

What a funny joke. /s
What about your own Roblox?

All things being said, KittyTac is not wrong about GC. If everyone ignores him, he tends to spam walls of text until somebody doesn't. If people engage him and by all means show him to be wrong or ridiculous, he starts arguing on non-sequiturs, moving the goalposts and intentionally misrepresenting their points because he juuuust has to be right in a pointless internet argument. He doesn't care about engaging the community, he cares about declaring victory in e-arguments by virtue of being so annoying and persistent that there's nobody left willing to argue with him.

Ironically, despite his dislike for GoblinCookie, KittyTac is displaying the same "I have to be right on the internet" behavior by dragging out this grudge to other threads and actively participating in it whenever he can.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #186829 on: September 06, 2018, 01:46:30 am »

Beware of arguing with internet trolls, lest one become a troll unto himself.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186830 on: September 06, 2018, 02:36:14 am »

What a funny joke. /s
What about your own Roblox?

All things being said, KittyTac is not wrong about GC. If everyone ignores him, he tends to spam walls of text until somebody doesn't. If people engage him and by all means show him to be wrong or ridiculous, he starts arguing on non-sequiturs, moving the goalposts and intentionally misrepresenting their points because he juuuust has to be right in a pointless internet argument. He doesn't care about engaging the community, he cares about declaring victory in e-arguments by virtue of being so annoying and persistent that there's nobody left willing to argue with him.

Ironically, despite his dislike for GoblinCookie, KittyTac is displaying the same "I have to be right on the internet" behavior by dragging out this grudge to other threads and actively participating in it whenever he can.
I gave up trying to fight fair long ago. I and several other users are just trying to show him the door by now by dogpiling him. It's not so much an argument as "point out hypocrisies until GC gets really frustrated".

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #186831 on: September 06, 2018, 03:01:01 am »

kitty, i conceded that this was not the thread for this kind of thing when i posted schadenfreude about a youtuber who uses "autistic" as an insult and says they should kill theirselves whose fans were infesting my own youtube comments got a callout directed at them and people complained. forum sniping is way beyond the purview of this thread. i wouldn't be surprised if it's locked, should this continue.

If a derail happens, continue along the original topic.  Maybe wait a while, if you can.  I know it can be hard.
*don't engage directly*, unless it's productive.
Trust in this community.
It's impossible. He will actively engage other people, and we're back to square one. The only way is to scare him off the forum.

do you not see the irony in this

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #186832 on: September 06, 2018, 03:04:39 am »

Despite me not technically being long enough in the US, my daughter now has a US passport.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186833 on: September 06, 2018, 03:20:13 am »

kitty, i conceded that this was not the thread for this kind of thing when i posted schadenfreude about a youtuber who uses "autistic" as an insult and says they should kill theirselves whose fans were infesting my own youtube comments got a callout directed at them and people complained. forum sniping is way beyond the purview of this thread. i wouldn't be surprised if it's locked, should this continue.

If a derail happens, continue along the original topic.  Maybe wait a while, if you can.  I know it can be hard.
*don't engage directly*, unless it's productive.
Trust in this community.
It's impossible. He will actively engage other people, and we're back to square one. The only way is to scare him off the forum.

do you not see the irony in this
I do not attack people randomly, unlike a certain someone. I only defend other people's opinions.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #186834 on: September 06, 2018, 03:23:28 am »

I suggest bringing this discussion to PM before Toady intervenes.

Or worse.... Gunner-chan.

Despite me not technically being long enough in the US,

hue
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186835 on: September 06, 2018, 03:25:39 am »

Before this gets out of hand:

One of my friends gave me a Steam key for KSP.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186836 on: September 06, 2018, 03:50:23 am »

I found some old modded scenarios for Shadow President that I thought I had lost. I want to do a succession game of SP, but I am not sure how interested people would be.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186837 on: September 06, 2018, 04:27:10 am »

I finally taught myself that I am in fact not good enough at forming and supporting a position well enough to displace a comfortable opinion with any number of less comfortable facts. I doubt anyone could do this consistently, person to person, position to conclusion, face to face, cam to cam, not even ass to ass, and this is before taking into consideration the fuzzier hand structure parameters available from various animals like the giant cock or giant ass or werebeaver even.

Trying to hold and support an opinion against another opinion is just going to take this hugely complex phase space of argument structures and bash the holy hell out of it with a sledgehammer and fireman's axe.

In more directly happy news: I now have a 15 inch panel saw (no back on this one) which has been attached into a new walnut handle so I could incorporate the aesthetics of the blade itself into the final carving and rasping steps to shape it up, but the grain in this particular piece is bafflingly gorgeous so I keep having to slow down to preserve certain aspects of it.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186838 on: September 06, 2018, 04:55:08 am »

Finally got the motivation to do staff, started reading lecture notes I wanted to read for more than a year
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #186839 on: September 06, 2018, 05:30:10 am »

All things considered, I think I'm becoming physically stronger and have more stamina.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 12454 12455 [12456] 12457 12458 ... 13312