Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12613 12614 [12615] 12616 12617 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373631 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: [Why] Sssoomebody once told me- (Happy thread)
« Reply #189210 on: February 18, 2019, 09:54:29 am »

I didn't catch them all. One killed my compliment of Monster Slayers (occupational hazard, as I understand it) and then dandered off, impressive name and all. Another climbed a tree and seemed to get stuck. I built a path to it laden with cage traps, and it simply jumped on the path then off it to the map edge. The first one I had got killed (don't know how) before I had the infrastructure to capture it. Yet another appeared, hung around, didn't like the nice tasty door I left for it and wandered off.

So I've caught a grand total of one out of five.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189211 on: February 18, 2019, 11:14:54 am »

Now it's gonna choose to not shot web at your bait, watch.

Spoiler: Ah ha, mommysaws! (click to show/hide)

Cleaned up the shaping and actually fully redid the design on two that I had previously thought of as finished, then on a lark I decided to test an idea I had in my head with a small scale version to see how it turned out.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189212 on: February 18, 2019, 01:43:10 pm »

That is art and you could sell that if you wanted to.

They are quite beautiful.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189213 on: February 18, 2019, 02:52:21 pm »

I'm really glad I wrote that exceptionally weird dream down, instead of forgetting it. Also I am now up before 7 cooking pasta which is kiiiinda veering into wtf territory because I don't need to be up early today, but I'm feeling rather pleased with myself so it's all good.

Five Giant Cave Spiders in one cavern layer. Sure, the most was three at one time. But five total. That's... well, usually I only see one per fort.
When I first read this, I thought for a moment it was referring to the post above. Kind of amusing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189214 on: February 18, 2019, 02:56:04 pm »

Hey man, getting used to an early schedule for my work has been actually so helpful. As nice as sleeping in can be, I don't miss it when I can actually relax a bit before work instead of rushing out the door.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #189215 on: February 18, 2019, 05:09:17 pm »

Here's my happy thing in a shit day: I love the little song from persona 5 that plays when u do stuff. I've started humming it when I'm running errands around town it's so dang catchy

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #189216 on: February 18, 2019, 05:39:44 pm »

I got a prescription for antibiotics, apparently its another respiratory infection. But it will now be over soon.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189218 on: February 19, 2019, 08:13:59 am »

You get high and paranoid and do what, drive along 10 mph below the speed limit before pulling into a convenience store parking lot and staring at the snack isle for an hour?

Driving while stoned is associated with an increased rate of accidents.
*compared to unimpaired driving, my comparison was to drunk driving, and that study singled out THC levels in the blood which is a reasonable sounding but piss-poor measure of actual pot use these days due to vaping and edibles with all sorts of tweaked ratios of cannabinoids vs thc content*
Driving under the influence of drugs is a fucking stupid thing to do.
Never said it wasn't, just that doing it drunk is worse than high. Honestly I'm glad I don't drive much these days because smartphones weren't a thing when I was last regularly driving everywhere, and given how long it is taking for boomers to die off I actually look forward to self-driving becoming the default and full human control going the way of the manual. I enjoy cars, I enjoy driving, I enjoy internal combustion engines, but I'm happy to let them go to avoid dealing with more crazy old morons trying to drive themselves around like they did 60 years ago as kids. Very few people are actually qualified to handle something as dangerous and powerful as a modern car, and most of them are actually busy driving racecars around tracks with names like Spa, Le Mans, and Laguna Seca.

The rest of us will be better off with fully automated traffic control, and far fewer of us will end up dying thanks to crashes.
Also: We won't need traffic lights anymore, and can free up police for things other than monitoring speed traps

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189219 on: February 19, 2019, 10:22:36 am »

We live in an urban housing environment, right next to a primary school. There's still plenty of ice, slush, and freezing drizzle to go around on the streets.

And yet it's roughly every other day when, in the middle of the night, some jackoff will come barreling down the road and shoot straight through the parked cars on either side at speeds that are definitely not "icy inner city housing school zone at night"-km/h. I notice this when I'm out and trying to find somewhere safe to walk on the snowed-out icy sidewalks with two small dogs who are categorically "street dumb".

I must admit I've entertained the idea of carrying around a few small rocks in my jacket pocket, for the sake of tossing out in front of their windshields when they're revving their sporty engines at 1 AM.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #189220 on: February 19, 2019, 10:54:54 am »

Inform the local cops, if its really that consistent.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189221 on: February 19, 2019, 11:00:22 am »

Oh, the cops know about this street. It's notorious both for dozens of parking violations on a daily basis, as well as all sorts of "creative driving" in one form or another.

They just don't have the resources to do anything about it besides send the occasional patrol car. Even the parking officials who finish off their ticket booklets whenever they swing by only show up once every few weeks.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #189222 on: February 19, 2019, 02:49:40 pm »

Hasbro is releasing full-sized Overwatch action figures! Finally, Overwatch merch that isn't chibi and doesn't cost hundreds of dollars!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189223 on: February 19, 2019, 02:56:42 pm »

...Is that a band? ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #189224 on: February 19, 2019, 03:22:13 pm »

You mean Overwatch? It is a game similar to Team Fortress 2.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."
Pages: 1 ... 12613 12614 [12615] 12616 12617 ... 13310