Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12667 12668 [12669] 12670 12671 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373652 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)
« Reply #190020 on: May 08, 2019, 01:29:23 pm »

On the morrow, when the Cancer-star is at it's zenith in the screaming abyss of the sky, a bloody and unnatural ritual shall take place in a sanctified place, splitting asunder the womb of the Chosen and unleashing forth my latest and most powerful spawn yet.

We're going to name him Tobias Leroy or her Clarice Elaine. There will be juice and crackers afterwards.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #190021 on: May 08, 2019, 02:16:56 pm »

Wonderful!

May your spawn out-compete the others in all manners of life.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190022 on: May 08, 2019, 02:44:09 pm »

Congratulations! I shall start the ceremonial beberage making and maturing ir for 9 months so we shall toast upon your heir name's day.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #190023 on: May 08, 2019, 03:25:19 pm »

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #190025 on: May 08, 2019, 05:00:01 pm »

Sporkacussing, most vulgar of silverware.

What are you planning to ferment for nine months before drinking, anyway?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190026 on: May 08, 2019, 07:43:41 pm »

It's a tradition of the region I was born (the venezuelan Andes).  When a woman gets pregnant a close relative or the future godfather will make this thing we call "meados" (literlly piss). You take some hard clear liquor of choice (most common is clear sugar cane liquor) and you add fruits like peach or berries, cinnamon sticks and other assorted aromatic stuff and let it all set in for the rest of the pregnancy, some even use small wooden barrels if they are extra fancy. Finally, the day of birth you have a toast with that, extra points for sneaking it in on the hospital bed in case you had enough for paying for a private room and toast there. Then everyone that visit the baby will be offered the beverage.

As you migth guess the result is usually a really hard liquor with strong spirits and heavily inebriating. Since each bottle or set of bottles is made uniquely its like your personal wine of birth as you seldom have 2 tasting exactly the same. I still have some "Peter's piss" in a large bottle in the kitchen.

Wow, we are like southern wildings.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:45:49 pm by LordBaal »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190027 on: May 08, 2019, 07:52:08 pm »

That's rad as fuck.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190028 on: May 08, 2019, 08:22:37 pm »

That's rad as fuck.
Yeah, wow.  Reminds me of that Archer scene where Lana takes, like, the first opportunity to pull from a bottle of liquor.  She'd had a rough term and especially day.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #190029 on: May 09, 2019, 02:23:56 am »

mead

(literlly piss)

I have never felt so attacked
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190030 on: May 09, 2019, 02:26:45 am »

mead

(literlly piss)

I have never felt so attacked

Only if you are diabetic. In which case, you could theoretically turn your piss into mead.

I don't know anyone that pees out refined honey though.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190031 on: May 09, 2019, 05:24:43 am »

Hahaha its a coincidence that the word start with mead.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190032 on: May 09, 2019, 05:34:16 am »

I don't know anyone that pees out refined honey though.
That's because your not looking in the right bathrooms places.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #190033 on: May 09, 2019, 06:54:32 am »

I see y'all going old-school with your psychoactives. Might want to get into discussion with old shroom eater techniques. There was apparently societies out there where getting someone high and then drinking their piss for your own high was a thing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190034 on: May 09, 2019, 07:02:05 am »

Yeah, well, so was putting coffee berries in a pouch kept close to your chest before going on a long run so that your sweat and body heat cook them and then eating the pulpy mass afterwards for a pick-me-up.
Pages: 1 ... 12667 12668 [12669] 12670 12671 ... 13310