Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12668 12669 [12670] 12671 12672 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376252 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)
« Reply #190035 on: May 09, 2019, 07:37:56 am »

There was apparently societies out there where getting someone high and then drinking their piss for your own high was a thing.
The gift that keeps on giving
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #190036 on: May 09, 2019, 11:48:12 am »

On the morrow, when the Cancer-star is at it's zenith in the screaming abyss of the sky, a bloody and unnatural ritual shall take place in a sanctified place, splitting asunder the womb of the Chosen and unleashing forth my latest and most powerful spawn yet.

We're going to name him Tobias Leroy or her Clarice Elaine. There will be juice and crackers afterwards.

The hour is nigh.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190037 on: May 09, 2019, 12:28:36 pm »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190038 on: May 09, 2019, 01:46:13 pm »

We've got a little baby boy again. Tobias Leeroy is the name.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #190039 on: May 09, 2019, 01:49:30 pm »

I hope your surname is Rieper.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #190040 on: May 09, 2019, 01:56:17 pm »

I hope your surname is Rieper.
But names are for friends?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #190041 on: May 09, 2019, 02:03:06 pm »

We've got a little baby boy again. Tobias Leeroy is the name.

LEEEEROY JENKINS
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190042 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26:09 pm »

I hate giving her credit or having to admit that it's a catchy song, and I still want to see an Invisible Monsters movie done with her as Brandy Alexander, but sometimes Iggy pops up in my head when I look at these.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #190043 on: May 09, 2019, 06:38:01 pm »

... it looks like someone stopped making some sort of push dagger part way through. I know what a failed blacksmithing check looks like in real life, now.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #190044 on: May 09, 2019, 08:11:26 pm »

Oy, max, what is that on your hand? Did you try to caress the blades again?
In a time before time, I had a name.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190045 on: May 09, 2019, 08:41:18 pm »

That's his "don't have leprosy still right" test slice, to make sure his extremities retain feeling.

Also oh fuck dear god what did I do he's so small and his head lolls around violently and his face is cutely fat and shit I made another human DAMMIT HANS STOP DOING THAT.
He's fucking with us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #190046 on: May 09, 2019, 08:53:35 pm »

Yeah they're terrible.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190047 on: May 09, 2019, 08:57:03 pm »

I'm sorry, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Dopamine say otherwise, but they're drug dealers soooo...
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190048 on: May 09, 2019, 09:59:23 pm »

Oy, max, what is that on your hand? Did you try to caress the blades again?
It's a saw. :D

See the little maroon handle with the gold cap in those pics? It's a shinto saw rasp, basically take like 8 hacksaw blades, bend them into a side-to-side zigzag and bolt them together. All the teeth end up presented to your work surface at around a 45 degree angle and have large open spaces beside them to clear swarf which is fantastic.

One side has like 11 teeth per inch, the other side has like 30 teeth per inch I think, so there is no really safe side except the very outer edges between the two rows of teeth.

To rasp a smaller workpiece with one, you can rest the rasp on a rag or something over your knee and drag the workpiece across the teeth in a nice controlled fashion, and it's really easy to hog lots of material off like that.

So easy sometimes that you forget just how sharp those teeth are and ever so lightly brush past a couple by mistake.

Never hurts like a proper knuckle-rasping would, but you can bet your ass it is going to bleed when you bend your finger again.
... it looks like someone stopped making some sort of push dagger part way through. I know what a failed blacksmithing check looks like in real life, now.
Well it isn't toothed yet, just the raw plate blank and bolt holes plus spine alignment are set, but the handle is woodworking via coping saw, hand drill, rasps, files, and sandpaper/scrapers. On the other hand all of the metalwork I do is with files, hacksaws, brakes, and hand drills so I don't begin to approach blacksmithing yet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #190049 on: May 10, 2019, 11:56:46 am »

I read that as "I'm a saw" and had to do a double take. Though I immediately realized that would explain the saw fetish.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 12668 12669 [12670] 12671 12672 ... 13310