Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12742 12743 [12744] 12745 12746 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14377436 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #191145 on: October 24, 2019, 05:19:28 am »

Happy birthday

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #191146 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:20 am »

Happy Birthday! Do we still prepare the image?
Here you go.

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #191147 on: October 24, 2019, 09:23:07 am »

HAPPY WOMB EXODUS ANNIVERSARY KittyTac!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #191148 on: October 24, 2019, 09:29:56 am »

It is such a long standing custom that I never thought about it before, but where did that image come from?
In a time before time, I had a name.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191149 on: October 24, 2019, 09:42:39 am »

Reverse image search revealed a source pretty quickly.

EDIT: fan art of this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfIAurAb2j4
Character
https://100orangejuice.gamepedia.com/Suguri

On the original fan-art there was a dice with an unpleasant outcome written on all faces.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:51:48 am by Reelya »

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191150 on: October 24, 2019, 03:51:20 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #191151 on: October 24, 2019, 06:43:04 pm »

Oh shi-
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191152 on: October 25, 2019, 12:15:35 am »

I accidentally clicked on the main page of youtube, and found this in my recommendations. It's a narrated version of a Chinese historian from the 3rd century's account of Rome, and it's actually quite good! Honestly, kind of a surprise since I'm used to the youtube frontpage being awful.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191153 on: October 25, 2019, 05:46:32 am »

You can strongly influence the type of things on the front page of Youtube by clicking on things in your recs and selecting "not interested". The entire front page of Youtube is customized based on the type of videos you watch. Stick at doing "not interested" for a little bit and you can change the entire lot. You can make the whole thing funny animal videos or historical documentaries or whatever other niche or mix of niches you want. The main thing to realize is that repeated use of the "not interested" option is how you train the algorithm to stop serving you a specific type of video.

The only thing that doesn't seem to be included is the "Trending" tab.

EDIT: for example my front page currently entirely consists of QI shorts, retro gaming videos, horror movie reviews, and general short tech/hardware videos. The rest is stuff that's recommended based on my subscriptions, and subscriptions are entirely things I chose. If you go to the front page of Youtube and see some sorts of videos you don't like, that's not Youtube's default, it's crossed referenced things you've watched before and you've declined to tell it otherwise. Click the offending videos and mark them as unwanted.

EDIT: As an experiment I will make my entire front page of Youtube be cat videos.

EDIT2: Ok, I clicked my first cat video but youtube is now smart enough to put mostly QI videos etc in the autoplay. It used to default to stuff that's like the current playing video, but they changed the algorithm. Training Youtube to be nothing but cats will be harder.

EDIT3: ok about 15 minutes after watching a few cat videos, deleting all subscriptions and repeatedly removing all recommendations and refreshing the page, the first cat video has appeared in recommendations. They made it harder to break your account by watching cat videos, but it's do-able with effort.

EDIT4: ok unless I watch more cat videos it won't put more than one in the recommendations. Have watched a bunch. Now the main page asks me if I'd like to subscribe to topics such as "kittens" as well as tech/gaming/uk-comedy topics. This is working.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:17:06 am by Reelya »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #191154 on: October 25, 2019, 06:43:16 am »

Using Google apparently also influences that.

I watch mostly video game related stuff on YT, searched on Google for when the next season of a TV show I watched would be released, a video was recommended to me on YT offering to explain the final episode of the season I just watched (it wasn’t all that ambiguous) and offer theories on what would be in the next season.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #191155 on: October 25, 2019, 11:58:47 am »

There's a bunch of little macaws hanging out in a tree just outside my window. They are cute as heck.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191156 on: October 25, 2019, 12:12:14 pm »

you must feed them now.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #191157 on: October 25, 2019, 12:13:24 pm »

Macaws are definitely real life Pokemon. You know their slundbite is "maCAW! maCAW!"
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #191158 on: October 25, 2019, 02:55:37 pm »

That makes kill-deer a Pokemon too. And all the other onomatopoeicly named animals.

That makes elephants Pokemon name BBRAOAOW and dolphins are eikeekie
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #191159 on: October 25, 2019, 03:04:34 pm »

Well, dogs are commonly called woofies.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 ... 12742 12743 [12744] 12745 12746 ... 13310