Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12763 12764 [12765] 12766 12767 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14522109 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #191460 on: December 04, 2019, 06:35:28 pm »

I... got a call to a new job, to be the boss of a office. I still think it's a prank call of the worst kind but if true it would be the end of much of our problems. The issue is it starts on January, however things aren't as bad right now. I think we can hold on until then, I mean, we haven't died yet and been trough far worst.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191461 on: December 04, 2019, 06:49:57 pm »

I... got a call to a new job, to be the boss of a office. I still think it's a prank call of the worst kind but if true it would be the end of much of our problems. The issue is it starts on January, however things aren't as bad right now. I think we can hold on until then, I mean, we haven't died yet and been trough far worst.

Oh my goodness that would be amazing.

We're all rooting for you.

I had one of those turn out to be a scam fairly recently. Just be careful!
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191462 on: December 04, 2019, 07:09:38 pm »

Fudge
Covered
Nutter
Butter

that is all
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #191463 on: December 04, 2019, 07:57:09 pm »

I expelled a massive bogie from my nose, and it was delightful.

Unfortunately I’m also I’ll, so chances are another will just take its place, like a tiny mucus hydra
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #191464 on: December 04, 2019, 07:59:37 pm »

The traditional solution is cauterisation. Specifically topically applied hot tar, but other methods may also prove fruitful.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191465 on: December 04, 2019, 09:00:27 pm »

Now I'm imagining small hydras living in people's noses. parasitic hydras seem like an interesting creature for fantasy worlds. :D

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #191466 on: December 04, 2019, 10:28:07 pm »

That's just a tentacle sex fantasy with reptile theme waiting to happen.

But what if the hydra parasite in your butt had a hydra parasite in its' nose too?
And the nose hydra had an even smaller hydra in its butt!
Yo dawg I heard you like tentacle rape...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191467 on: December 04, 2019, 11:12:07 pm »

Sooooo, some of you might remember that I am a department head for an upscale grocery store.

Welllllllll, I just landed an interview for ASM at a Wegman's.  Now, I have zero clues what wegmans is like.  anybody know?  is it like whole foods?  Cheaper, more chill?  more upscale?  Better variety?  Smaller/bigger?  Cleaner?  Like a The Fresh Market?

There's apparently over 100 of them, in several states, which implies selective localization.  The store Im at now does that.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #191468 on: December 04, 2019, 11:57:03 pm »

Never been in one, dunno if I've even been in a state that has 'em. I'd recommend scoping the wikipedia page, though. They've apparently gotten a lot of media attention for being good to their employees. Sounds like they aim for relatively upscale consumers, for what that's worth.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191469 on: December 05, 2019, 05:05:24 am »

It's all monocles and top hats at Wegman's.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191470 on: December 05, 2019, 10:09:48 am »

but now its getting paid like Im an entry level engineer at wegmans  :o

Anyway Im going to the bleeding corporate office and not the store anyway.  And then rush hour traffic back home.  Its going to be a loooong drive home.  Like 2.5x the commute up and several hours long.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191471 on: December 05, 2019, 07:51:48 pm »

but now its getting paid like Im an entry level engineer at wegmans  :o

Anyway Im going to the bleeding corporate office and not the store anyway.  And then rush hour traffic back home.  Its going to be a loooong drive home.  Like 2.5x the commute up and several hours long.
Well, They have several positions they want to fill, and after an interview I think I'll land it or the position right below it re:shifti.  Theyre still filling out the core roster; starting with the top.

They had others, but I wouldnt accept them.  its a hellish 2 hour commute in rush hour.  50 miles each .

But, damn if I dont look good, even in crappy lighting:
Spoiler: joe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:58:05 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191472 on: December 06, 2019, 01:49:26 am »

Dude, the Wegmans I used to shop at when I lived in New York was awesome. Great selection, high quality, amazing deli, prices were a little steep for me, but it was New York and I am from Michigan...I'd kill to have a Wegmans to shop at again.

In other news, T-minus 4 days until my latest surgery. I'm both extremely nervous and excited.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191473 on: December 06, 2019, 04:51:50 am »

Good luck withit pal. What is it?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191474 on: December 06, 2019, 08:55:24 am »

Dude, the Wegmans I used to shop at when I lived in New York was awesome. Great selection, high quality, amazing deli, prices were a little steep for me, but it was New York and I am from Michigan...I'd kill to have a Wegmans to shop at again.

In other news, T-minus 4 days until my latest surgery. I'm both extremely nervous and excited.

Hope this one significantly reduces any problems.
Pages: 1 ... 12763 12764 [12765] 12766 12767 ... 13311