Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12785 12786 [12787] 12788 12789 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547558 times)

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
Re: [Burg] 12 burgs a day recommended daily intake (Happy thread)
« Reply #191790 on: January 03, 2020, 01:37:23 am »

Their birthday, probably, but it's not the cake image that I (and others, presumably) would use.
This one is:

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #191791 on: January 03, 2020, 03:27:30 am »

Still prefer this one;

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #191792 on: January 03, 2020, 03:42:08 am »

I went into an honest-to-God comics and games store for the first time in my life. Packed wall to wall with comics, board games, RPG rulebooks, action figures, minis, manga and anime. I thought these only existed in the same dimension as Narnia and unicorns. Where the hell were these places when I was a little kid growing up?

They have scheduled D&D on Wednesday and I'm going with my best bud. I hope somebody there is willing to take on relatively inexperienced newcomers for a one-off :)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #191793 on: January 03, 2020, 05:09:09 am »

Yeah, it is my birthday.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #191794 on: January 03, 2020, 06:03:07 am »

Happy Birthday!
Spoiler: It's super effective! (click to show/hide)
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191795 on: January 03, 2020, 02:10:06 pm »

I went into an honest-to-God comics and games store for the first time in my life. Packed wall to wall with comics, board games, RPG rulebooks, action figures, minis, manga and anime. I thought these only existed in the same dimension as Narnia and unicorns. Where the hell were these places when I was a little kid growing up?
They've been around forever, but they get overlooked a lot because sometimes they're called "Hobby Stores" instead of the rightful "Gaming/Comics/Nerd Couture Store"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #191796 on: January 03, 2020, 04:07:16 pm »

Yeah, it is my birthday.

Get cake soon
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191797 on: January 03, 2020, 06:46:51 pm »

Yeah, it is my birthday.

Get cake soon

What was originally in the place of the cake in this drawing?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #191798 on: January 03, 2020, 06:50:13 pm »

Yeah, it is my birthday.

Get cake soon

Make an educated guess 8=p
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191799 on: January 03, 2020, 06:52:04 pm »

It was memes.  Just a memes
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191800 on: January 03, 2020, 06:55:46 pm »

Yeah, it is my birthday.

Get cake soon

Make an educated guess 8=p

I had made that guess originally but it doesn't look like that would fit the location  and orientation of the cake

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #191801 on: January 03, 2020, 07:07:28 pm »

Guys cmon, it was a dice. The character is Suguri, in the video game 100% Orange Juice she is dependent on dodging, which allows her to avoid all damage from normal enemies and other player characters but makes her very weak against The Boss, which is the tar monster pictured, because he has two dice rather than one and in order to dodge, Suguri has to roll one dice and get a higher result.

Learn your waifulogy.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:12:03 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191802 on: January 03, 2020, 07:10:10 pm »

Guys cmon, it was a dice. The character is Suguri, in the video game 100% Orange Juice she is dependent on dodging, which allows her to avoid all damage from normal enemies and other player characters but makes her very weak against The Boss, which is the tar monster pictured, because he has two dice rather than one.

I had thought it might be a die, because I think someone mentioned the image in connection with the RTD subforum once (because of the B12 sign on the Boss's head).

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191803 on: January 04, 2020, 02:36:18 am »

They've been around forever, but they get overlooked a lot because sometimes they're called "Hobby Stores" instead of the rightful "Gaming/Comics/Nerd Couture Store"

Also, they seem to have a high chance of being located up some stairs / in a basement, or in some side-alley entrance in my experience. They don't tend to have high retail value storefront locations. So there can be a lot more around in a city CBD than you realize since they tend to be in low-visibility locations.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:39:10 am by Reelya »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191804 on: January 04, 2020, 12:54:06 pm »

What does CBD stand for in this case?
Pages: 1 ... 12785 12786 [12787] 12788 12789 ... 13312