Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12817 12818 [12819] 12820 12821 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375552 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: [Burg] 12 burgs a day recommended daily intake (Happy thread)
« Reply #192270 on: February 14, 2020, 10:56:00 am »

FIRE AT WILL!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192271 on: February 14, 2020, 02:57:20 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192272 on: February 14, 2020, 05:39:37 pm »

That's beautiful. Saving it for next year.

Edit:
spent the evening listening to my dad play a variety of songs - some I knew from childhood, some I'd heard in the intervening years, and a lot that were new to me - on the guitar over a few beers. I still wish I could play, myself (so does my dad), but heck, this is fun too.

I've come away with a mass of names of various bands, songs and musicians scribbled across the back of my hand for me to look up.   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:24:22 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #192273 on: February 15, 2020, 02:09:46 pm »

I bought a good-tier trackball.Given that I often move around and I dont always have good desktop space to place both a computer and a mouse tray, I think this will help me in my galactic endeavours.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192274 on: February 15, 2020, 02:54:12 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:21:26 am by dragdeler »
let

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #192275 on: February 15, 2020, 11:16:13 pm »

So I was gifted an hour in a float tank and a massage for christmas, and I repaid the favor by gifting the same thing back for their January birthday.  We're going on thursday - does anyone have any experiences with those?  Never been, but the massage beforehand sounds amazing.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192276 on: February 16, 2020, 08:38:17 am »

Get out of the way everyone it's mahjong news:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is the only hand I won for the whole hanchan.

It's the only one I needed to win (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

After a year of playing on Majsoul, and 408 games along, I finally got the easiest Yakuman. My heart was racing the whole time while I was waiting for the last hatsu, I was hoping someone would discard it so I could end the game in the first hand. Tsumo is just fine though.

Game Log if you're interested: https://mahjongsoul.game.yo-star.com/?paipu=200216-49371fad-2115-4edc-a9ab-432543da71c2_a925054362

Though I pretty much just defended, and still won with Cool Cat rank. Not my first Yakuman, but my first Daisangan in ranked play on Majsoul. So happy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #192278 on: February 16, 2020, 09:16:06 am »

That is a very good hand, Joshua.

I’m not particularly familiar with mahjong scoring, having only played it within Yakuza games, but I do at least know dem dragons be hard to get more than one set of, and you seem to have done it entirely concealed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192279 on: February 16, 2020, 09:25:01 am »

That is a very good hand, Joshua.

I’m not particularly familiar with mahjong scoring, having only played it within Yakuza games, but I do at least know dem dragons be hard to get more than one set of, and you seem to have done it entirely concealed.

Not concealed, the haku and the 567 run were called. That's notated by the two being separated by a small space from the main body of the hand. Fortunately, this is one of the yakuman that can be open. I'm just swimming in the afterglow of this awesome hand; so rare, so beautiful.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192280 on: February 16, 2020, 09:35:36 am »

That's beautiful. Saving it for next year.

Edit:
spent the evening listening to my dad play a variety of songs - some I knew from childhood, some I'd heard in the intervening years, and a lot that were new to me - on the guitar over a few beers. I still wish I could play, myself (so does my dad), but heck, this is fun too.

I've come away with a mass of names of various bands, songs and musicians scribbled across the back of my hand for me to look up.   

Seriously just get a cheap electric guitar and 10/15 watt amp, plus a beefy pedal (I mainly used a Zoom 505 effects pedal, which can be obtained very cheaply). Being able to make crunchy guitar noise is a good motivator. Plucking at an acoustic and sucking is the "better" way to learn but nowhere near as fun.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:38:38 am by Reelya »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192281 on: February 16, 2020, 10:38:40 am »

Electrics furthermore have softer strings, which can be nice on hands that don't already have the trained muscles and calluses for play. However, the strings are also set closer together than acoustic and especially classical guitars, which can make hitting individual notes trickier if you're not used to it (and increases the risk of accidental fatfingering on the fretboard)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #192282 on: February 16, 2020, 06:44:25 pm »

Someone on Steam noticed my Steam Discussion post on an error I was getting and it turns out all I needed to do was delete one file!

Now I can beat zombies (and psychopaths) on the head with batons all I want!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192283 on: February 16, 2020, 08:07:28 pm »

Someone on Steam noticed my Steam Discussion post on an error I was getting and it turns out all I needed to do was delete one file!

Now I can beat zombies (and psychopaths) on the head with batons all I want!
What game is this? Sounds interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192284 on: February 16, 2020, 08:09:17 pm »

So I was gifted an hour in a float tank and a massage for christmas, and I repaid the favor by gifting the same thing back for their January birthday.  We're going on thursday - does anyone have any experiences with those? 
Well, I hear a small dose of shrooms beforehand can greatly enhance the experience. 👀

Should be pretty awesome either way, though. Assuming a "float tank" is what I'm thinking of.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12817 12818 [12819] 12820 12821 ... 13310