Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12854 12855 [12856] 12857 12858 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14383314 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [🧼👏] Wash your hands, not your pons (Happy thread)
« Reply #192825 on: April 10, 2020, 03:32:49 pm »

I love the tangents we got off on here. Stupid pun -> What is Lent -> IRA.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I'm pretty sure that I actually like this.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192826 on: April 10, 2020, 03:42:38 pm »

I love the tangents we got off on here. Stupid pun -> What is Lent -> IRA.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I'm pretty sure that I actually like this.
i like this too

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #192827 on: April 10, 2020, 03:45:22 pm »

Moving this here since somebody posted my post in the wrong thread

what is meant by real life anime? I see a person looking forward, I don’t see how that translates to being an anime

She looks like an anime character
Love, scriver~

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192828 on: April 10, 2020, 03:50:24 pm »

Good Friday, if I remember correctly, it’s when Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland officially did a truce or something? It’s apparently also a religious holiday? There were a few YouTube videos I saw about Good Friday but the memories are sporadic so I’m going to need to search for more info

Ah, yes. The day the Irish stopped killing other.

Related.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192829 on: April 10, 2020, 05:20:05 pm »

what is meant by real life anime? I see a person looking forward, I don’t see how that translates to being an anime

She looks like an anime character

Spoiler: Same energy (click to show/hide)
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #192830 on: April 10, 2020, 06:08:04 pm »

Actually looks kind of like whats-her-nutts from devil-may-cry?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #192831 on: April 11, 2020, 08:16:56 pm »

My Happy today is very, very simple. Gavin, AKA Miracle of Sound, has released a new song.

The game he's worked on?

Well, the name should give you a hint.

Big Guts And Bigger Guns.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #192832 on: April 12, 2020, 12:51:56 am »

If I ever get over my camera- and mic-shyness, I have enough bandwidth and power to stream games sometime.

It seems like it would be fun, but it's hard to be engaged and talk to the mic with nobody there to talk to. My stream of consciousness is very limited and repetitive, especially when I'm doing anything that would be interesting enough to show on stream.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #192833 on: April 12, 2020, 03:13:01 am »

There’s an empty building site beside our house. It’s been there, empty, for nine years at this point, and the people who’re supposed to live there have shown no signs of building anything. Wild goat willow trees took root there and have been growing ever since. They’re tall enough now to cover over the view from a first floor window, and children from the village go romping around in it, and everyone calls it ‘the wilderness’.

We’ve been having a dry spell for a few days now, but it started raining last night, and it still hasn’t stopped. I got up this morning to find that the goat willows started to bud their bright, green leaves overnight, and it’s beautiful.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #192834 on: April 12, 2020, 04:08:44 am »

There’s an empty building site beside our house. It’s been there, empty, for nine years at this point, and the people who’re supposed to live there have shown no signs of building anything. Wild goat willow trees took root there and have been growing ever since. They’re tall enough now to cover over the view from a first floor window, and children from the village go romping around in it, and everyone calls it ‘the wilderness’.

We’ve been having a dry spell for a few days now, but it started raining last night, and it still hasn’t stopped.

It is necessary to premise that there was no wind at that hour of the evening. One did arise not long afterward, but there was absolutely none then. Even the dry tips of the lingering hedge-mustard, grey and blighted, and the fringe on the roof of the standing democrat-wagon were unstirred. And yet amid that tense, godless calm the high bare boughs of all the trees in the yard were moving. They were twitching morbidly and spasmodically, clawing in convulsive and epileptic madness at the moonlit clouds; scratching impotently in the noxious air as if jerked by some allied and bodiless line of linkage with subterrene horrors writhing and struggling below the black roots.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #192835 on: April 12, 2020, 04:37:42 am »

Well that took a Lovecraftian turn.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #192836 on: April 12, 2020, 04:40:36 am »

Well that took a Lovecraftian turn.
Most things do in the end.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192837 on: April 12, 2020, 07:26:03 am »

It's Easter, which is...I liked it as a kid, anyway. Visiting grandparents, searching for eggs, dying eggs. All good back when I did them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:11:37 pm by Iduno »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #192838 on: April 13, 2020, 12:03:06 pm »

AHHHHHHHHH.

Finally dealt with Paypal. Two, three days ago a family friend sends $250 to us to help with groceries during the pandemic. Problem is, they send it to an old account of mine (my mother does not have a Paypal account, long story). One I forgot I had. And didn't have access to. Tried to reset the password but it required secondary authorization as well, namely text-messages from a phone I didn't have anymore, or security questions I couldn't answer. Now how you usually handle this is you call Paypal. But their phonelines are closed for Coronavirus. Quite the pickle.

So today (for the second time) I get in contact with someone over their website. This time I manage to convince them to verify who I am, so I supply my address, and they send the reset password email. Now I have the account (first thing I did was change the damn phone number) the money has been transferred, and I feel infinite relief.

Oh my god I'm so utterly glad I don't have to worry about that anymore. It caused so much pain and misery on Saturday, and to a leaser extent Sunday. Massive load off my shoulders.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #192839 on: April 13, 2020, 12:54:32 pm »

Overheard my neighbours kids having one of the most adorable conversations about the trees in front of my house

Younger brother: the huge tree grows forever
Older brother: you can just say the huge tall tree
Younger brother: I know, I just don't want to use too many adjectives

That kid is a future poet
Pages: 1 ... 12854 12855 [12856] 12857 12858 ... 13310