Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12884 12885 [12886] 12887 12888 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373117 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK]🍔 BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA 🍔(Happy thread)
« Reply #193275 on: June 01, 2020, 12:56:17 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shot with  my new Canon 24mm lens. Much better quality optics than the Yongnuo if you ask me.

A bit of trivia about that mount in the foreground: It used to be the site of a pre-Roman temple/fort. Nowadays there's a radio station... I've never actually been to the place. Supposedly there are some remnants of the walls left in the forest behind it.  I really ought to visit the place sometime
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193276 on: June 01, 2020, 04:58:44 am »

Yeah well what did the Romans ever do for you
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193277 on: June 01, 2020, 05:06:04 am »

pioneer running water in Europe?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #193278 on: June 01, 2020, 07:36:27 am »

Also, NG confirmed as spider synth.
But we already knew that.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193279 on: June 01, 2020, 07:41:25 am »

Also, NG confirmed as spider synth.
But we already knew that.
I thought you confirmed earlier I was a crow? :)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #193280 on: June 01, 2020, 07:42:36 am »

Never limit yourself to Being one thing only.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193281 on: June 01, 2020, 07:46:31 am »

Never limit yourself to Being one thing only.
Yes, according to your hypitheses, I am a crow who built a spider robot, which has an AI that I merged with to be able to control the robot?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #193282 on: June 01, 2020, 07:48:45 am »

Something like that. Though a really good explanation would be one where you have an excuse to say "but first we have to talk about parallel universes."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193283 on: June 01, 2020, 08:03:48 am »

pioneer running water in Europe?

Tss! We've had running water since the dawn of time! Typical Roman attitude trying to take fame for something that occurs naturally! :P
Love, scriver~

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #193284 on: June 01, 2020, 09:44:59 am »

Funny how "what did x ever do for you" and "what did x ever do to you" have completely opposite meanings

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #193285 on: June 01, 2020, 10:11:58 am »

Something like that. Though a really good explanation would be one where you have an excuse to say "but first we have to talk about parallel universes."
It's quite simple really, you just have to hyperspeed backwalk until you're quantum parallel aligned

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #193286 on: June 01, 2020, 12:39:50 pm »

Maybe she’s a Robot crow-spider. I’d be quite happy if I was a robot Crow-spider, honestly. I’d be even happier if I had one as a loyal pet, ready to tie up my neighbours in synthetic webs and caw at them repeatedly until they give up their secret pagan magicks.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK] BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA (Happy thread)
« Reply #193287 on: June 02, 2020, 04:49:08 pm »

Born in 346, human Cerdoriaeth Passmerge was a talented private speaker and likely courtesean.

She was
- competent with a sword *waggle*
- A legendary milker *Waggle*
- A skilled Pacifier *waggle*
- A proficient persuader
- A skilled consoler
- A talented judge of intent
- An adequate public speaker
- A skilled comedian

The woman knew her way around the social forums.
She was a mid-ranking noble for The League of Chestnuts.

At the age of 40, she began leading several attacks and sieges on a nearby fort.  Lasting over 50 years, she fought several battle at the site.  She spent her free time gambling and entertaining false friends.  She eventually got married to a man named Dewis at the age of 46.

One summer night in 431, after a particularly drunken night out, she stumbled into and profaned the temple of The Branded Shrine.  In response, she was cursed to seek out the blood of her comrades.

Divorcing her spouse, she moved in with a new one, whom she promptly drained of blood.  Arousing suspicion, she fled her home and wandered around, building various relationships and a general network of informants.

She remarried in 466, to one of her informants Ia Spoonferry.  A week later she drained Spoonferry and made him a spawn.  She divorced him in 474 to continue her work.  She went back to her original home, a two month journey. and found her old husband, living out his last few years as a miller.  She corrupted him into a spawn as well.

She spent the next 20 years roaming around, corrupting a few more men, before settling down as a soldier.  In 483 she  settled in Peakhome, and became a prophet.  She lead an attack on the elven treehouse of Swarmtraps.  She bribed law enforcement to ignore her odd behavior, and apparently good thing, because she finally met a person she couldnt corrupt with her wiles.  Fleeing from him, she settled in Kingdomblaze, just south of the westernmost mountain ranges of the dwarves.  She have lived there for for the last 10 or so years, though the suspect she is a night creature.

This vampire has lived fir 150 years, corrupted the vast majority of her spouses, and has a skillset that makes it all flow together so nicely.  She has a total of 24 murders in her new home, and 330 across the human kingdom she hails from.

The kicker?  Ia Spoonferry became king of said dwarves in 481!  Looks like her intrigues bore some fruit!  The year is 500, and I had already selected this civ as my parent civ for a fort, so I was reading up on them.

Ia and Cerdoriaeth have remained close over the years, fighting together in Swarmtraps.  They have the same war friends, and it says they still trust and love each other.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:57:37 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193288 on: June 02, 2020, 05:18:25 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:30:56 pm by dragdeler »
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #193289 on: June 02, 2020, 07:57:14 pm »

I have a couch!

My couch bit me :(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 12884 12885 [12886] 12887 12888 ... 13310