Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12901 12902 [12903] 12904 12905 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376190 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK]🍔 BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA 🍔(Happy thread)
« Reply #193530 on: June 22, 2020, 11:53:12 am »

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193531 on: June 22, 2020, 12:35:45 pm »

For a second there, I thought that cliff collapsed into the sea, that's not the case.

Hardspace Shipbreaker is my new favourite morning game. It's wonderfully relaxing to sit back, chill out on my day off, and carve up spaceships slowly.

Doesn't that game have a relatively strict time limit per wreck?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #193532 on: June 22, 2020, 06:39:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193533 on: June 22, 2020, 06:55:21 pm »

Fucking wonderful photos Poo.

And somewhat fitting with what I just heard which is my happy, I managed to hear almost an hour an a half of uninterrupted Tchaikovsky.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #193534 on: June 24, 2020, 07:24:11 pm »

I used to play on a Minecraft Server called Civ Ex (Short for Civilization Experiment), where the players would be given the tools and incentives (through plugins) to create genuine civilization and politics and conflict. There’ve been several Civ servers since, and there were more than a few before it before it, but I’ve only recently gotten back into one of them for more than a few days at once. The community is incredibly welcoming and friendly, and I remained on the Discord server for a nation I joined on an older server long after I had stopped playing and since said nation survived four or five servers with a similar roster of players, I rejoined it, and so it’s been nice to get to know them again, properly this time. That’s my happy for today.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193537 on: June 24, 2020, 10:10:46 pm »

I found a pair of Jim Jones-esque sunglasses at an op-shop today for two bucks.   

Edit: also a classic Marty Robbins LP!   
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:27:03 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #193538 on: June 26, 2020, 04:18:08 am »

Started moving into a new place. Lovely apartment with a good view. Ungodly hot, though... Enjoyed a night of sweeping, dusting, and mopping and had my first beer in 5 months.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #193539 on: June 26, 2020, 10:19:23 am »

? ? ? ?

? ? ? ?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #193540 on: June 26, 2020, 05:48:22 pm »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #193541 on: June 27, 2020, 07:39:10 pm »

I made something that people liked today. I am, for once in my bloody life, absolutely certain that they didn’t lie out of pity, they didn’t play along because they in any way felt obligated to compliment it, I made something that people honestly, genuinely liked, and for once in my fucking life, I don’t feel deeply anxious about how they must be lying out of pity or because they feel they need to as a friend, I feel like I’ve actually made something worth a fuck, even if it’s a builsing design on a fucking Minecraft server. This means so much to me. I’m so happy.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:42:43 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193542 on: June 27, 2020, 09:27:51 pm »

? ? ? ?

? ? ? ?
Yeah, those ones!   
Reckon I might grab a dog collar and a bottle of kool-aid from a candy store and slap together an easy-peasy Halloween costume for October.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #193543 on: June 27, 2020, 09:34:02 pm »

? ? ? ?

? ? ? ?
Yeah, those ones!   
Reckon I might grab a dog collar and a bottle of kool-aid from a candy store and slap together an easy-peasy Halloween costume for October.   
Mao Tse Tung said change must come...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #193544 on: June 27, 2020, 09:39:47 pm »

neocommunist?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 12901 12902 [12903] 12904 12905 ... 13310