Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12939 12940 [12941] 12942 12943 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376627 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194100 on: August 12, 2020, 05:44:34 am »

Nope.  That would be entropic energy; heat.

You can't eat heat.
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194102 on: August 12, 2020, 06:31:04 am »

Thermophile, not thermovore

It fucks hot
Love, scriver~

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #194103 on: August 12, 2020, 07:02:38 am »

"It fucks hot" reads like those sexually aggressive facebook messages people get out of nowhere.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194104 on: August 12, 2020, 08:05:43 am »

Oh no

I've been found out
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194105 on: August 12, 2020, 03:45:43 pm »

That means chlorophylle fucks light?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194106 on: August 12, 2020, 04:27:33 pm »

Trip the light fucktastic as they say.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194107 on: August 12, 2020, 08:05:37 pm »

Ok, so C stands for copulation.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #194108 on: August 14, 2020, 01:03:45 pm »

I had the first session of my new D&D campaign today, and something magical happened. Something I originakly got into this game for, but that I never managed to properly see until today; my players did something that completely changed the story and the direction it was going in. Instead of going down the direction of the Lovecraft cult ruling the City and going down the path which started with them being accidentally sent for sacrifice, they instead managed to wriggle their way out of it, and began to focus on the seedy underbelly of the City, and suddenly, the entire story has changed. My plan now is to build this city up one odd job at a time, slowly introduce the characters and factions and politics and struggles and messiness of this crumbling, decaying mess of a city. Make it into somewhere that they feel is their home, somewhere they become attatched to. Then, if I can pull it off, a Character that one of the players got a massive grudge on (The bureaucrat who got them almost accidentally sent to be sacrificed) is going to manage to get into poeer in the upper echalons of the cult, disband the City watch and set up their own police force made of fanatics. Slowly, from there on out, have people be arrested. Gangs are flushed out. Friends disappear. The Cult Authority starts chasing the players. And who knows! Maybe it’ll never go in this direction! Maybe it’ll go some completely different way! I love this! I love it when the careful preperation gets destroyed, and instead of the players reacting to the world, it becomes the world reacting to the players. I’m just so happy with how this is going.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #194109 on: August 14, 2020, 03:15:49 pm »

Was taking an evening walk to clear my head a bit and catch some air when I came across a small turtle power-walking his way across a street. So I did a small de-tour and picked the little bastard up and took him to the other side and into a grassy area off the road. Hopefully he stays out of trouble there.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #194110 on: August 14, 2020, 05:25:45 pm »

Hahaha I just opened a mint wrapper and inside was another identical wrapper around the mint

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194111 on: August 14, 2020, 05:40:40 pm »

Hahaha I just opened a mint wrapper and inside was another identical wrapper around the mint

I have similar experiences with Reese’s mini cups.

They come in a foil wrapper, and a little paper cup inside that. You occasionally get a double paper cup inside, and once I had a triple cup!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194112 on: August 14, 2020, 05:44:32 pm »

I have similar experiences with Reese’s mini cups.

They come in a foil wrapper, and a little paper cup inside that. You occasionally get a double paper cup inside, and once I had a triple cup!
why? Why would they do things like this instead of one wrapper per product?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #194113 on: August 14, 2020, 05:48:05 pm »

Machine error. Something in their production line causes this occasionally. I guess it's not a big enough waste to put in money and effort to fix it.

I've also had a double cup a few times. Reese's minis were once my favorites.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194114 on: August 14, 2020, 05:49:44 pm »

I assume it's like how paper plates or plastic cups will sometimes be kinda stuck to each other.  The assembly line placing the candies tries to pull off a single unit but instead gets 2 (or oh baby a triple).
(ninja'd)

mmm, Reeses (r)(tm) are nice.  I'd say I miss them, but nowadays I have this peanut butter + chocolate powder that captures the combo without so much spooky sugar.  I put it in rice because no one can stop me!!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 12939 12940 [12941] 12942 12943 ... 13310