Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12946 12947 [12948] 12949 12950 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14681952 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194205 on: August 28, 2020, 07:25:26 pm »

No, we didn't buy it, I was just pointing out that they were selling it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194206 on: August 28, 2020, 08:06:06 pm »

I swear hector thought you were going to have to pass  through an anti-theft scanner to prove you didnt drink the last of the oj or something.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194207 on: August 28, 2020, 08:11:15 pm »

I swear hector thought you were going to have to pass  through an anti-theft scanner to prove you didnt drink the last of the oj or something.

Well yeah, it’s only sensible to keep the good stuff out of the hands of the plebs.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194208 on: August 28, 2020, 08:58:37 pm »

Code Lyoko is a hard as fuck song to twist into being within FFXIV. I was very worried that it was sub-par in the end.

But I did it, and then someone liked it enough to tip me 50k gil.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194209 on: August 30, 2020, 09:35:03 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:34:18 pm by dragdeler »
let

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194210 on: September 01, 2020, 11:43:37 am »

Pretty happy for a few minutes work, managed to get youtube embedding working on bay12.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194211 on: September 01, 2020, 03:58:25 pm »

Hehe I'm loving these little short stories. Are there still chocobos in that game?

Ya for sure.

Most importantly, there is FAT CHOCOBO, a mount. You hold a cabbage out on a stick to get him to run. To get him to fly you hold out a cake. He will fly to get at that cake.

My wife felt bad for him so her headcanon is that he gets the cabbage/cake after you unsummon him.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194212 on: September 01, 2020, 04:20:01 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:34:29 pm by dragdeler »
let

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194213 on: September 01, 2020, 05:49:56 pm »

I made another one-a-them Noita mods, except this one features funny fluids and love rockets. I'm pretty sure I can't publish this one to the steam workshop, sadly, so its dissemination (heh) is pretty limited.

If I add a "coding/scripting/modding" chunk to my resume, I may have to leave out the lowbrow-humour lewd mod, but at least now the random degenerates of the internet can't wander up all like "noita lewd mod when."

How long do you think it could take a total modding/coding amateur to get the absolute basics of creating a noita mod?

I have a few things I'd like to try, some of it as simple as removing all but one of the perks, but I don't have a huge amount of time at the moment.
One wheel short of a wagon

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #194214 on: September 01, 2020, 06:20:00 pm »

Maybe a few minutes or something? Less than an hour? The absolute basics are simple copy/paste text editing, if that, find a mod that works and then chop out the parts you don't want. Testing might take a bit if you screw something up, but the super simple noita modding that you don't expect much from, is, well. Super simple.

... that said, I'm not actually sure if removing all but one perk would be simple (I've seen mods that mess with vanilla perks, but I don't think I've noticed any that remove any), so, uh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194215 on: September 01, 2020, 06:26:25 pm »

Maybe a few minutes or something? Less than an hour? The absolute basics are simple copy/paste text editing, if that, find a mod that works and then chop out the parts you don't want. Testing might take a bit if you screw something up, but the super simple noita modding that you don't expect much from, is, well. Super simple.

... that said, I'm not actually sure if removing all but one perk would be simple (I've seen mods that mess with vanilla perks, but I don't think I've noticed any that remove any), so, uh.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot at some point, if it's that easy to get the absolute minimum.

Even if removing perks isn't easy, I'm sure there's a workaround via replacing all the perks, so no worries there. Only "Always Cast" perk run is a go!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194216 on: September 01, 2020, 06:39:04 pm »

The absolute minimum is a lot of copy-pasting from another mod, for sure. I'm not intimate with lua, though, so even still it took me a handful of hours to make the things and then polish them as much as I'd like.

If you're at all interested, Goki's Things has a toggle for 'Always Always Cast' which makes every mod have an Always Cast modifier, which is great fun. You could hypothetically disable everything else the mod adds and just use that.
Awesome! I didn't know Goki's Things had this. Thanks!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194217 on: September 06, 2020, 01:52:14 pm »

Finlay stacked with and finished a programming project which wasn't based on copy and paste, probably not the most advanced thing I made, or the least directed one, but it did give me the feeling of cleverness and knowledge about what I do with the program, which I didn't really have for a while.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #194218 on: September 06, 2020, 03:28:28 pm »

That's a good feeling.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194219 on: September 06, 2020, 04:10:57 pm »

YEAH TAKE THAT FINLAND THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 12946 12947 [12948] 12949 12950 ... 13312