Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13090 13091 [13092] 13093 13094 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14377108 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #196365 on: August 06, 2021, 05:10:56 pm »

Just remember, be responsible and use protection my dear kids!

I thought this was in response to this.

I apologise if you felt jumped on Soli, that was not my aim
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196366 on: August 06, 2021, 10:39:50 pm »

Today has been really good.

PinocchioP released a new song today:

https://youtu.be/w8yweCungCE?list=TLPQMDYwODIwMjH4f3Z2Uf3b7Q

And of course it's a total bop. One of those songs I can listen to and appreciate dozens of times and not get tired of it. PinocchioP never lets me down.

Then I got to go play some Ping Pong, and I did really well today. I didn't win any rounds, but this is the most individual games I'd won today to date. My form and technique are getting better; but more importantly I finally feel I'm 'feeling through' my paddle, like, now it feels like a part of my hand. Not all the way, but I definitely feel less awkward with it. I also feel that my cardio is much better, I'm definitely less winded and tired after extended time jumping and swinging around. Most importantly, I feel like my footwork is getting better. When I started, I couldn't reposition myself mid-volley at all, it felt like my feet were glued to the ground, but now I'm shuffling and jumping around a bit more freely and able to reposition myself for good hits... a little bit, I'm still a long way from actually being 'good', but more than 50% of Table Tennis skill is in the footwork, and I'm getting better at that.

Then I had some KFC, I know I'm a hypocrite as far as my lifestyle choices go, and the total bro doing the order gave me an awesome deal on the big box, with 2 breasts instead of 1. That's the objective best part of the chicken, I won't accept any contrary argument.

Then I played some TF2 with my online friends that I hang out with every week. Just had a fun time playing some custom MVM, and it was really chill and wholesome.

Just a day where it feels like most everything went right and I had a lot of fun.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196367 on: August 06, 2021, 11:11:41 pm »

That's the objective best part of the chicken, I won't accept any contrary argument.
You made a very puny enemy today.

Everyone knows is the leg the best part.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #196368 on: August 07, 2021, 03:26:54 am »

No one cares for your poultry puns.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196369 on: August 07, 2021, 05:04:24 am »

And so raises the important question, are you a leg man or a breast man?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #196370 on: August 07, 2021, 05:24:24 pm »

It's a fowl question, so I won't answer it

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #196371 on: August 07, 2021, 05:45:36 pm »

i have an intolerance to this cock and so i cannot respond meaningfully

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196372 on: August 07, 2021, 07:04:23 pm »

And so raises the important question, are you a leg man or a breast man?

Depends on the bird in question, of course.

i have an intolerance to this cock and so i cannot respond meaningfully
Sounds like you're chickening out tbf ngl

Edit: Thus ensued a tea-fueled line of thought of which Plato would surely be proud.

The question "leg or breast" is ambivalent - does one prefer the breast/leg of... what? Women? Chicken?

Assume it's women. My answer, admittedly not without caveats, would probably be leg.
Assume it's chicken. My answer would most assuredly be breast. Bone and gristle make for an unpleasant accompaniment to the flesh of my vanquished foes (or fowls, if you will).

The a priori (through logic) conclusion is therefore that chicken and (wo)mankind are inherently different - we apply to each completely separate standards of regard, definition and tastiness.

Therefore that bastard Diogenes was completely out of line with his plucked chicken stunt. Man may be a featherless biped - that is its own categorisation, separate from 'chicken' - but he is not a feckin' plucked chicken. We apply to plucked chicken a completely different methodology of categorisation, a different scale of values.

Feckin' Greeks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:17:34 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196373 on: August 07, 2021, 07:04:55 pm »

This is reminding me of the Rick and Morty episode where Rick turns himself into a turkey to try to get pardoned by the President

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #196374 on: August 07, 2021, 07:48:13 pm »

Assume it's women. My answer, admittedly not without caveats, would probably be leg.
Assume it's chicken. My answer would most assuredly be breast. Bone and gristle make for an unpleasant accompaniment to the flesh of my vanquished foes (or fowls, if you will).

What if it's a chicken-duck-woman thing?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #196375 on: August 08, 2021, 04:24:25 am »

The question "leg or breast" is ambivalent - does one prefer the breast/leg of... what? Women? Chicken?
what if the question refers to the self? E.g. a leg man is some kind of Buer demon thaat just rolls around on legs, a breast man is the same but brings more joy to the world

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196376 on: August 08, 2021, 09:18:46 am »

You know you can debone the legs (of chicken) and end up with a very VERY tasty piece of meat.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196377 on: August 08, 2021, 09:23:50 am »

what if the question refers to the self? E.g. a leg man is some kind of Buer demon thaat just rolls around on legs, a breast man is the same but brings more joy to the world

Then it's the breast of both worlds, I guess.

You know you can debone the legs (of chicken) and end up with a very VERY tasty piece of meat.
Baal no one wants to know about your boning, de or otherwise. Certainly no one is interested in how tasty your meat is.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196378 on: August 08, 2021, 01:25:56 pm »

Just came back from the zoo (is within walking distance), I'm against zoo's on principle, but what the heck, pete enjoyed it a lot and the three of us spent a worthwhile. Best money spent not in food in a long while.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196379 on: August 09, 2021, 02:04:35 am »

I heard that zoos are supposed to protect animals who suffer from habitat loss, I could be wrong though
Pages: 1 ... 13090 13091 [13092] 13093 13094 ... 13310