Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13113 13114 [13115] 13116 13117 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14372894 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #196710 on: October 20, 2021, 11:28:20 pm »

It's ok, I've never parallel parked even once in my life. Just way too anxiety inducing. Driving already makes me nervous, why give myself even more anxiety?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196711 on: October 21, 2021, 01:42:47 am »

I've only parallel parked a few times and it seems more trouble that it's worth.

Also what's going on with people letting shit fall off the backs of their trucks, because today my mom and aunt went to town and they found a $250 dollar waterproof radio thing, a half full five gallon gas can, pair of bolt cutters, and a casting net. Seems like a lot of shit to just let fly off the car and not notice that it happened.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #196712 on: October 21, 2021, 02:38:56 am »

Also what's going on with people letting shit fall off the backs of their trucks, because today my mom and aunt went to town and they found a $250 dollar waterproof radio thing, a half full five gallon gas can, pair of bolt cutters, and a casting net. Seems like a lot of shit to just let fly off the car and not notice that it happened.

Two guys hop out of a truck about to go fishing on fenced-off government land:

"Son of a bitch..."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #196713 on: October 21, 2021, 03:45:29 am »

also I will be parent in, like, 5 months

Congratulations man! That's great!
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196714 on: October 21, 2021, 05:40:04 am »

I parallel parked for the first time on Tuesday, and I did it like I’ve done it a thousand times. Genuinely considered taking a photo of it.

also I will be parent in, like, 5 months
Baby? Baby on a womb?

Congratulations in a bottle my good fella!!!!! Hope you have a big and strong mini hector or hectorina.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #196715 on: October 21, 2021, 08:22:25 am »

There are many emotions, not aided by a miscarriage in a previous pregnancy and my apparent penchant for reading about what can go wrong between now and expulsion. lols :|

Also, that Sundrop woman came back into the store yesterday, I’m pretty godsdamned sure. She asked for Sundrop again and I was ready, took her right to it but there was none, so she took the opportunity to ask “no Sundrop?” four times despite me telling her and pointing to the empty shelf every time. She also asked one of my colleagues a further two times.

I think she’s an android that requires it to continue running, and if she can’t get it she gets stuck in a feedback loop.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #196716 on: October 21, 2021, 08:38:29 am »

You leave here for a few months and come back a parent-to-be! Congratulations, may one of those emotions be oodles of joy.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196717 on: October 21, 2021, 08:39:48 am »

ahh new meterials for our favorite internal meme.

Hahahaha, in truth sounds like she would either not speak the language very well or migth have some speech issues.

O another happy matter. The whole pasta factories association on Venezuela is making this campaign were from the 18th up to the 25th of this month (the 25 being the global day of pasta/masa/spaghetti or however you call it) for every #PastaVenezolana and #Amolapastavenezolana on any of the big social media gigs (twiter, facebook, instawhatevers) they will donate a dish of pasta for the needed. I rarely ever engage in this things, but for one there were days I definitively could have used a extra dish of pasta and I know in person some of the people behind this and is legit, not a taxes discount bulshit, so I already did. If anyone feels like it I, do it too.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:20:33 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196718 on: October 21, 2021, 09:09:57 am »

I can feel her dissapointment from here. I'd allmost feel sad for her, but for every lost or OCD person who really needs multiple reassurements, there like 4 mofos who can't take a no and have to keep trying.
let

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196719 on: October 21, 2021, 09:57:03 am »

Oh importan info about the pasta thing on my last post, technically they ask a picture of a dish of pasta with the # but of the thing reach thousands of posts they can't possibly review each post to check if this is done, so they will just count the # numbers with a pic in it, so probably any pic will do. Most likely they have a limit on the dishes or something too to prevent giving away everything they have.

The distribution will be made by the Dividendo Voluntario para la Comunidad or DVC, a really old non profit ONG (like 50 years old) that are legit good people too.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #196720 on: October 22, 2021, 04:13:29 am »

There are many emotions, not aided by a miscarriage in a previous pregnancy and my apparent penchant for reading about what can go wrong between now and expulsion. lols :|

Also, that Sundrop woman came back into the store yesterday, I’m pretty godsdamned sure. She asked for Sundrop again and I was ready, took her right to it but there was none, so she took the opportunity to ask “no Sundrop?” four times despite me telling her and pointing to the empty shelf every time. She also asked one of my colleagues a further two times.

I think she’s an android that requires it to continue running, and if she can’t get it she gets stuck in a feedback loop.
Just buy your own Sundrops and sell them to her at markup like a sleazy Sundrop dealer.

(don't do this)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #196721 on: October 22, 2021, 09:38:13 am »

The sequel that everybody wanted but nobody expected.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196722 on: October 22, 2021, 09:49:45 am »

In a world, were the glorious drops from the sun are bottled up for common consuption, a lady can't get enough. And an unsuspected hero will arise to face it.

Hector, Hector in a bottle!

Only in theaters.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #196723 on: October 22, 2021, 11:56:02 am »

He lives paycheck to paycheck. His medical bills are crushing.*

She lives dose to dose. Her ambrosia has run dry.

Bottled frustrations come to a head in...

The Drip Drop.

Coming to theatres this holiday season.

*using artistic license here, not speculating about anything, all characters are purely fictional, etc

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #196724 on: October 23, 2021, 06:13:49 am »

I hear Canada is not the promised land many think it is.

No place is perfect, but it takes either a highly ignorant understanding of the world or a highly privileged position in the world to make a claim like this.
Anyways, I wasn't exactly tabulating the pros and cons of emigration but just expressing concern since I don't exactly know what LordBaal's reason is and whether or not it'll be met by emigrating to a country with better infrastructure.

I think the headspace I was in when I made that post was mainly remembering LordBaal's reference to political turmoil in his country and thinking about how Canada also seems to have its fair share of political unrest.

But hey, it has socialized healthcare, I guess. So at least that's one less thing that'll kill you.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 13113 13114 [13115] 13116 13117 ... 13310