Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13168 13169 [13170] 13171 13172 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14677272 times)

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #197535 on: June 07, 2022, 08:54:45 pm »

we mere mortals can merely stare and weep at your machine-level sorcery; may you only ever find gratification in your analyses of the digital dark arts

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #197536 on: June 08, 2022, 10:08:38 am »

Im not sure I would use the phrase 'happy' but I enjoyed reading through most of the article I've read on 1d4chan.

It looks like its back up?  or something idk

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197537 on: June 11, 2022, 03:29:57 pm »

Ok so I'm not the biggest Marvel fan... But I'm kind of really looking forward to Love and Thunder.  I really like Waititi's take on the Thor series.

Also, I mean, you got Christian Bale added to the cast...  noice...

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #197538 on: June 11, 2022, 06:35:45 pm »

Ok so I'm not the biggest Marvel fan... But I'm kind of really looking forward to Love and Thunder.  I really like Waititi's take on the Thor series.
Yeah, I'm looking forwards to it as well. Ragnarok was great, and this should be good as well.

Also, you know what's awesome? The power setting on the microwave. Mastering it makes it far more versatile and much less frustrating to use.

Is the center of your thing is frozen or even just cold? Lower the power and increase the duration.
Will the butter you are trying to melt boil over and out of the thing you are using to hold it if you keep the micro on for longer then 5 seconds? Lower the power and increase the duration.
Will the chicken you are reheating  have pockets that superheat and explode chicken all over the micro? Same deal, lower power, increase duration.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197539 on: June 11, 2022, 07:26:58 pm »

I'm quite fond of singing "Time Cook" with the NES music for "Time Cop" appearing in my head.
Imagine, a Cook going back in time, in the hunt for exotic & extinct ingredients for the PERFECT meal!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197540 on: June 13, 2022, 02:02:43 pm »

Apparently, 40k epic scale is vaguely enough battletech scale, at least in the sense that they can fit on the hex maps.  Ordered an epic scale space marine rhino all the way from Britain and it arrived today.  Almost perfect fit with the rest of the light tanks I have.

Could've sworn epic scale stuff'd be expensive, not like that's been a game in decades, but a rhino ended up being about the same price as most pewter tanks for battletech, albeit admittedly most vees come in pairs.  Maybe they made a billion rhinos or something; I didn't check the prices for other stuff.

Thought it would be funny to sneak it into a battletech game as a standard APC or something and see if someone notices.  Fill it with assault space marines clan elementals or something.  Paintwise, might paint it Ultramarines blue to better blend in with the blue-and-white Steiner mechs even though Ultramarines are cringe, or space wolves to match the normal 40k scale space wolf venerable dreadnought I already have.

Spoiler: pic (click to show/hide)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197541 on: June 13, 2022, 02:10:02 pm »

fill it up with little homebrewed astartes who are overpowered little bastards, make it a special mission to destroy them because they fell through a wormhole into the wrong setting :D
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197542 on: June 13, 2022, 04:34:36 pm »

Clanner Elementals are already fairly close to space marines.  8 foot tall soldiers produced via tube-birth and eugenics instead of bio/cybernetic augmentation, wearing a suit capable of taking a tank shell or two and keep walking.  Welds a mech-scale weapon and missiles plus the claw on the suit can rip and tear mech armor.  Plus they have jump jets like an assault marine.

My opponent keeps kicking them like footballs with his mechs, tho.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197543 on: June 14, 2022, 12:41:14 pm »

My dad has allways been sort of a political weirdo, there is 0 theory in what he says, he doesn't relate his opinions to marx or the political spectrum or whatever... So like allmost a decade back he suffered a grave head injury, the kind of injury to leave traces all your life, and he did change... One thing has not and will never change tho: his unequivocal condemnation of our monarchy and their role in the history of the congo. And I'm proud of him for that.

It does matter who killed lumumba and sankara and all these wise men. We will not forget, we will not forgive.
let

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #197544 on: June 14, 2022, 05:15:18 pm »

Kitty has decided to steal my mouse-hand.  Never just sprawled over it before lol.  while I was using it, no less.  Gives not a care.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #197545 on: June 14, 2022, 08:29:04 pm »

Dark but a local news story really tickled me:

'Elephant tramples woman to death then attacks her corpse at her funeral.'

Elephants never forget.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197546 on: June 15, 2022, 03:43:16 am »

An elephant's rage knows no bounds, this is a lessen we should all know about from the legend of Boatmurdered.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #197547 on: June 15, 2022, 04:04:05 pm »

She must have really pissed it off. Is there any speculation on what it was that upset it?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #197548 on: June 15, 2022, 04:12:23 pm »

I've been recruited last minute to go do some volunteer work at Pinkpop festival this weekend.
10h work, 2.5 days free festival! Yay!
I'll get to see Metallica live woohoo. Plus more amazing lineup.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197549 on: June 15, 2022, 04:32:20 pm »

Kerk has the oldest festival that exists in europe? How cool is that, I didnt even know... Though according to the standards the wiki article sets, 2020-2021 broke the streak  :-\ (psssht that doesnt count)
let
Pages: 1 ... 13168 13169 [13170] 13171 13172 ... 13312