Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13183 13184 [13185] 13186 13187 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14515226 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #197760 on: August 11, 2022, 11:34:42 am »

Maybe you're an AI and somebody set you to Pat Morita making

It would certainly explain why I was doing that instead of sleeping.

My favourite creation was infinite rainbow fractals of David Hasselhoff eating a cheeseburger though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197761 on: August 11, 2022, 12:44:26 pm »

You need a specialized manga face generating AI
https://waifulabs.com/
https://www.thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/

Waifulabs is startlingly awesome. It quickly generates dozens of high quality faces in dozens of different styles and can then rearrange the character in any one of dozens of different poses and hairstyles. I'm seriously impressed... but holy shit does it hate hands:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any time a hand makes its way into frame, it's always deformed in some way. Regardless, the faces are superb, and I've already finagled with it to make dozens of OC-Don't-Steal Waifus.

My only complaints are that it is literally too good, and it'll show me a dozen different awesome waifus to start with, and I love them all, but once you pick one all the others are doomed to be instantly deleted, which feels like an awful waste. Or worse, if you made your perfect waifu, and then accidentally unload or reload the page, your progress just got deleted; that waifu was completely original, born by sheer random chance, and you'll likely never another one just like her, and she just got vaporized into nothing. The generator is so good at churning these out, but it's a bit too happy to destroy them. Fortunately you can save them and download them.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197762 on: August 11, 2022, 12:47:18 pm »

Josh, I think you may have a waifu problem.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197763 on: August 11, 2022, 12:49:43 pm »

No, I have a waifu solution.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197764 on: August 11, 2022, 12:51:20 pm »

No waifu no cry.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197765 on: August 11, 2022, 01:46:57 pm »

I say good on Josh for looking past their hands. Great now I'm second guessing myself if I allways scan people by the parts that could reach me fastest...
let

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #197766 on: August 11, 2022, 02:03:34 pm »

I'd mentioned Craiyon before, and after playing with it for a few hours today, I think I found the perfect use for it. It still churns out hilariously fucked up AI generated images, but I got to thinking "What if what it tries to recreate was intended to be fucked up?" and it hit me: Junji Ito.

This was a good idea.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #197767 on: August 11, 2022, 02:05:22 pm »

Josh, I think you may have a waifu problem.
No, I have a waifu solution.

This is immaculate, thank you for this exchange. May all of your waifus have good hands.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197768 on: August 11, 2022, 05:56:47 pm »

You need a specialized manga face generating AI
https://waifulabs.com/
https://www.thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/

Waifulabs is startlingly awesome. It quickly generates dozens of high quality faces in dozens of different styles and can then rearrange the character in any one of dozens of different poses and hairstyles. I'm seriously impressed... but holy shit does it hate hands:

Any time a hand makes its way into frame, it's always deformed in some way. Regardless, the faces are superb, and I've already finagled with it to make dozens of OC-Don't-Steal Waifus.

My only complaints are that it is literally too good, and it'll show me a dozen different awesome waifus to start with, and I love them all, but once you pick one all the others are doomed to be instantly deleted, which feels like an awful waste. Or worse, if you made your perfect waifu, and then accidentally unload or reload the page, your progress just got deleted; that waifu was completely original, born by sheer random chance, and you'll likely never another one just like her, and she just got vaporized into nothing. The generator is so good at churning these out, but it's a bit too happy to destroy them. Fortunately you can save them and download them.
Wow yeah, it seems to have come a long way since I last tried it!
Unfortunately I lost that character by trying the back button, which resets the process, but that's fine: I like this variety of poses!  That was literally my first try today too.  Previously it took several resets to get something as "human" as Charger up there!

Cool stuff
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197769 on: August 11, 2022, 06:52:57 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197770 on: August 11, 2022, 07:40:30 pm »

One of those could quite easily destroy you and others around you though.

Drugs’ll just get you high.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197771 on: August 11, 2022, 07:42:49 pm »

There's no special reason to watch anime if you don't want to, but the Japanese animoo is often succeeding at giving people the kinds of stories they want to watch. I don't know what kinds of shows you like to watch, but anime almost invariably has a champion of any given genre that can represent it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197772 on: August 12, 2022, 01:07:31 am »

Anime is to Japan as Western is to America or Kung Fu is to China.  They're "genre" that can be used to tell any story.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197773 on: August 12, 2022, 03:28:01 am »

Guess I'm the weird guy here because I don't like the art style most anime uses.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197774 on: August 12, 2022, 09:02:35 am »

Nah that's valid and pretty common.  The genre has a lot of yikesy trends, too.  I'm invested enough to find the parts I enjoy but that isn't trivial.

Counterpoint:  Check the OP baka, ur on our turf (=•́ܫ•̀=)
/s
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 13183 13184 [13185] 13186 13187 ... 13311