Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia IV - Day 3 - Too Hell With It - GAME OVER  (Read 31531 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia IV - Day 3 - Too Hell With It - GAME OVER
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2009, 12:38:39 pm »

The trio awake.  Rysith, Twiggie, and Eduren rise from their rooms and go to the cafe to discuss their situation.  Eduren points out that everyone actually role-flipped now and they should check it out.  Seems...

"Just check the front page."

A postcard is stapled to the refrigerator.  Rysith pulls it off and reads it the the group.

"Well, that makes sense!"  Says Rysith, throwing the card away.  "It doesn't matter anymore now anyway."

Eduren eyes him suspiciously, "Why is this?"

Rysith laughs, Twiggie gets up from the table and draws a gun on Eduren.

"What is this?!  I thought all the mafia were gone!  We just got left behind because we aren't part of that anti-Tom Cruise cult."

Twiggie finally speaks, "It would best if you stayed quite when we kill you."  he pulls back the clicky thing.

"Too Hell With This!"  Eduren grabs his coat and starts walking out the door.

"HEY, HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING."  Scream the pair.

"Screw this mafia game, it's broken!"  He pushes the door handle open and walks out of the set.

The director stands up and looks around confused for a second, "Did he just leave the set?  WE WERE AT THE FINALE OF THE SHOOT."

Rysith and Twiggie shrug.

"GET HIM BACK HERE NOW."  The voice echoes through the room.

"Yes sir!"  The two begin running to the entrance, wondering why they signed up to be in the B-Mafia movie.

And that's it.  I completely screwed this game over so I decided to at least make the ending funny.  Here are the winners,

Pandarsenic
Mr.Person
Leafsnail
Diakron
Rysith
Archangel
ExKirby
Cheeetar
Vector
Twiggie

And the unforuntate two losers,

RedWarrior0
Eduren

It wasn't their fault really, it should be me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2009, 12:43:36 pm »

Yay!  Ludicrously broken game!

Poor Eduren and RedWarrior0.  You totally didn't deserve to lose.

Ya know, I'd always assumed that all the roles in this game would be cartoon characters, with anime characters as the scum.  Hmm, you could have a Hair Cop role...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2009, 01:04:42 pm »

I'm not going to host a game until I'm sure there isn't anything stupid going to happen.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2009, 01:22:01 pm »

Man, this was an awesome idea... too bad it didn't work, though.

What was George Lopaz's role about, anyway?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2009, 01:24:35 pm »

I'll post role info in a bit, for now!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2009, 01:29:36 pm »

For future reference, having a mafia member join the town is the biggest no-no possible.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2009, 03:30:04 pm »

Quote from: Toony
George Lopaz - You die if no one votes for you at the end of the day.  Get atleast one to live.  You can investigate one of the people that vote you.

At first I thought that this would be fun, and it kinda was. Of course I had to play scummily and talk my way out of it by the end of the day.

Day1- Started off bandwagoning, saw an opportunity to rolefish, took it. Thankfully, Archangel saved my hide by acting even scummier.

Night1- Investigated Mr. Person, got a cryptic message probably due to the conversion.
Quote from: Toony
Mr.Person is a good target to inspect.  You snoop around his room when you see him leave for the bathroom.  Seems like he is Town, but everything feels a little off....you're pretty sure he's town though.

Day2- Blatantly Bandwagoned Mr. Person, tried to "Overreact" to all these questions. Either you guys saw through that, or your attention was elsewhere. Desperate plea for votes ("Forgot" to mention my investigative ablilities) and you guys were understandably skeptical.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2009, 03:31:39 pm »

Nothing wrong with the role, it looked like a rather interesting one.  Just the rest of the game was hopelessly broken  :P.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2009, 03:34:13 pm »

Yes, this role was fine. I just cursed Toony for giving it to me.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2009, 03:36:59 pm »

Probably because I was converted TWICE and investigated. I feel kind bad about how the game was broken, it would of been fun to see what would of happened if I was unconvertable. You see, in my scum form, I would of converted one of the people to vote for me. You see? This would of been cool if the Tom Cruise Fans couldn't be converted.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2009, 03:54:52 pm »

For future reference, having a mafia member join the town is the biggest no-no possible.
Exactly. This was in one of the dead ones, Super-Lyncher IIRC. It totally broke the game. I'd like to see how it would play out if TC fans were unconvertable, too. Or if town had no conversion role. Or both. It just makes the game informed majority against informed minority (while the SKs are laughing their asses off in the background).

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2009, 03:58:24 pm »

That was the Saulus role, wasn't it?  Although the person who claimed Saulus (Frelock) actually turned out to be a Jester :P.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2009, 04:11:12 pm »

Mr.Person should have killed Pandarsenic and Diakron.  :-P

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2009, 04:21:35 pm »

Wait wait. so both sides could convert each other?

O.o 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »

Anyone marked "Anti Tom Cruise Fan 1" had a one shot conversion ability.  RedWarrior0, Tom Cruise, also had a conversion every night.  Unfortunately for him, it bounced off my Anti Tom Cruise Fan 3 ability.  MP, what ability did you start off with?  And Rysith, did you as an SK have any special abilities other than a conversion every night?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19