Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Yet another DF hacking program  (Read 11145 times)

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another DF hacking program
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 05:02:50 pm »

rock->smoke, metal->mist, green glass->magmamist, clear glass-> boiling clear glass, crystal glass-> dragon breath.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 05:12:03 pm »

I just thought it was just mist, now you've blown my mind with crazy awesome features. How am I suppose to play DF with awesome statues now!?
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 09:04:33 am »

Hmm, could someone write a script, that when first started create some dragon fire somewhere, and then every frame after that resets the timer/density or whatever it is decreases when it dies out, so that it becomes a giant nuclear chain reaction. Then post a movie of it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 10:55:44 am »

Hmm, could someone write a script, that when first started create some dragon fire somewhere, and then every frame after that resets the timer/density or whatever it is decreases when it dies out, so that it becomes a giant nuclear chain reaction. Then post a movie of it.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/movie-1694-nuketest results. New version:http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1434

Would it be possible to make a unit explode in blood/fire/body parts?
Could not find (yet) what makes units explode.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 12:06:52 pm »

Awesome. :)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Bricks

• Bay Watcher
  • Because you never need one brick.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:14 pm »

Holy shit, good sir.  That was awe-inspiring.
EMPATHY - being able to feel other peoples' stuff.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 04:04:37 pm »

I just had an awesome image of a fortress surrounded by a constant raging inferno where it's only safe to leave the fort during winter when the sieges come!
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Peteł

• Bay Watcher
  • Mentlegen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 04:16:10 pm »

Truly awesome.. Fallout Mod + Dragonfire Nukes = Who's rebuilding the city of Megaton? :D

Dude_Jebawe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 06:27:34 pm »

Would it be possible to use that nuke to make a Dragonfire moat?

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 07:09:54 pm »

Would it be possible to use that nuke to make a Dragonfire moat?

Fire doesn't travel z-levels so I suppose if you dug a trench and started it in the trench you'd have a fire moat.

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:49 am »

Whoa... Just encountered a strange thing. Was working on a way to make creatures pickup backpacks, armors weps, and collect stuff into backpacks. All was well. But suddenly my trader goes to pickup backpack (horse leather) but instead SUMMONS a dwarf leather backpack (Gebor Ibruk "The evils of ash") which ignites the trader. I am sure that this is a bug. But still AWESOME.

Edit1:Oh and he is burning without damage. But he ignited all the stuff in wagon and burned in those flames...
Edit2:Looks like I tapped into ALL items vector. And there all artifacts are loaded. For some reason they are burning.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:14:03 am by darius »

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:35 pm »

Whoa... Just encountered a strange thing. Was working on a way to make creatures pickup backpacks, armors weps, and collect stuff into backpacks. All was well. But suddenly my trader goes to pickup backpack (horse leather) but instead SUMMONS a dwarf leather backpack (Gebor Ibruk "The evils of ash") which ignites the trader. I am sure that this is a bug. But still AWESOME.

Edit1:Oh and he is burning without damage. But he ignited all the stuff in wagon and burned in those flames...
Edit2:Looks like I tapped into ALL items vector. And there all artifacts are loaded. For some reason they are burning.

So wait, we can turn a dwarf into a fiery incarnation of Armok himself?!

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 02:55:32 am »

So wait, we can turn a dwarf into a fiery incarnation of Armok himself?!
In another world through entrance in the magmapipe. That's the Armok way.
Finis sanctificat media.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 05:21:15 pm »

Any way to make the delete clothing option apply to invaders clothing? I'm tired of the extreme amount of dumping after every goblin incursion.

chaturga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2009, 10:56:44 am »

Hate to Necro a freshly buried thread (Actually I love it but...)

Any report on progress on a new version or anything? Cant get enough of the madness I can cause with this :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5