Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

what should I do?

Make a Lets Play of the last wizardry game, or might and magic day of the destroyer to bring awesomeness
- 4 (12.5%)
Write a Text Adventure Game in java to keep my programming skillz sharp.(need suggestions)
- 8 (25%)
Play super smash brothers brawl, or Fallout three. (no pics for you!)
- 6 (18.8%)
Do something else (make a suggestion)
- 3 (9.4%)
yell gibberish into my headphones while recording, to see if my headphones double as a microphone.
- 11 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I am bored!  (Read 2816 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: I am bored!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 03:43:41 pm »

Ok, now I need a higher percentage of rational people.
Well in a week or two mektek will be re-releasing mechwarrior 4 for free. Other than that I could suggest getting into hellmoo or DDO while ye wait.

Haha, I play DDO with a friend.
He plays it like Diablo, leading to some hilarious situations.

Ummm... How about making crop circles in your neighbor's yards?

If you are not writing messages to overhead planes with burning gasoline messages in the yard, you are not doing it right.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 07:28:20 pm »

Earbuds actually work as a microphone.
at least, passably well enough to talk to people over vent while playing wow.
As in the apple earbuds? what kind of earbuds were they? I might try this out though I think the results will be the same, I checked my mic on another computer (read fucking ancient laptop that predates this comp by god knows how many years) and it worked.

So my best guess is a) comp onboard sound thing is incompatible with 3.5mm jacks or b) when the guy who put the guts of the comp into a new casing (I'm guessing issue between powersupply and hardware going by how the comp acted when it went down) he either sub b-a) shortcircuted that bit with static or sub b-b didnt hook it up right.

When I think about it maybe I should go back to him and ask him on it, he might repair/tell me whats wrong for free since it might be his fault and the problem was "unknown" till later since i didn't have a mic at that time.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 01:47:12 pm »

what the fuck is this? I got it off wikipedia.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angellus

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 01:55:26 pm »

Get outside into a forest, do it at night and bring along a lighter, you get my drift.

Just make sure you dont burn shit down and create a proper fire. (Or joint, if you live in The Netherlands XD)
Pages: 1 [2]