Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A DF based campaign in Battle for Wesnoth.  (Read 2192 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: A DF based campaign in Battle for Wesnoth.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 01:14:47 pm »

Ummm, I see what you did there.

Unit part is carefully planned out, what we'd really need now is a plot. Thats why I wanted holy mittens to help.

We need a first scenario, in Cacame's story it is said the local dwarven governor who conquered the local elves got killed in the war, that'd make a nice first scenario. I'm gonna put togheder the campaign editor and start pulling some strings around. I'll use default dwarven and elven units for now :P, changing them later shound't diffcult.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 04:48:11 pm »

how about having two groups of elf, one who want to notify the dwarfs and stay under the dwarfs, and one that want to be like the games normal dwarfs? the elfy elf's kill cacme's  wife and he gose on a 1-2 level crusade to kill all of them, after the first level were he kill the attackers that killed his wife?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 04:52:48 pm »

Try to make use of GambitsEMPIREBuilder if at all possible. He does some great stuff with resources and terraforming that would fit DF like a glove.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 [2]