Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Color Mafia (Game Over! Town Wins!)  (Read 38976 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Game Over! Town Wins!)
« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2009, 10:03:52 pm »

Oh fuck, Vector was a death miller.

Org, why the FUCK did you kill Leafsnail? You're a moron. Sure, I should of also claimed mafia, but it wouldn't have done any good, since Leafsnail had already voted. I might of been able to weasle a NL out of him, in hind sight, but oh well. But seriously, why did you throw your only win chance away?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:58 pm »

Wait, so Nuke was a cop?  Meh.  Vector was a Death miller!?  Now that's an ugly chance of a WIFOM.

As for Mr.Person loving Org.. why did Person fight so hard with the Survivor?  He could've ended game right there by hammering Nuke.  Leaf voted for him because he wasn't sure he was mafia.

For that matter, why didn't Person speak up to Leaf?  Why just vote for me?  He should've seen what I was up to.

Sidenote: I had suspicions about Person..though it was nuke/person.  I actually didn't see anything in Org. Leaf didn't either it seems.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 27, 2009, 10:07:48 pm »

Oh fuck, Vector was a death miller.

Org, why the FUCK did you kill Leafsnail? You're a moron. Sure, I should of also claimed mafia, but it wouldn't have done any good, since Leafsnail had already voted. I might of been able to weasle a NL out of him, in hind sight, but oh well. But seriously, why did you throw your only win chance away?

Hm, surprising.  I didn't know I was a death miller--it wasn't noted in my role PM.  Bastard mods... *grumblegrumble.*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 27, 2009, 10:08:23 pm »

Because I figured no matter what I said, in the end, Vector would still hammer the lynch on.

I didn't hammer Nuke because I'm paranoid.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 27, 2009, 10:09:59 pm »

@Mr.person

Leaf wasn't after the mafia.  He thought you were town.  ALL you had to do was argue him and, AT LEAST, he would've pulled back.  Then it would be who looked the scummiest. 

You JUST voting for me looked like you were town just giving up.  My claim that vector was my buddy sealed my claim since it showed I knew someone. 

Org kept playing the 'town' card there too BUT the hammer was thrown anyway so that's moot. 

But yes, the big issue was not trusting Leaf and killling off Nuke.

fakeedit:

Person.. Leafsnail was ONLINE and reading the forum.  If you said anything he would've read it before Vector spoke up.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 27, 2009, 10:19:24 pm »

@Mr.person

Leaf wasn't after the mafia.  He thought you were town.  ALL you had to do was argue him and, AT LEAST, he would've pulled back.  Then it would be who looked the scummiest. 

You JUST voting for me looked like you were town just giving up.  My claim that vector was my buddy sealed my claim since it showed I knew someone. 

Org kept playing the 'town' card there too BUT the hammer was thrown anyway so that's moot. 

But yes, the big issue was not trusting Leaf and killling off Nuke.

fakeedit:

Person.. Leafsnail was ONLINE and reading the forum.  If you said anything he would've read it before Vector spoke up.

I don't check who else is online because that's just sad, really.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 27, 2009, 10:54:57 pm »

Even if you didn't know who was online and who wasn't, you should've tried anyway.  Even though it was a certain loss for town, I tried to win anyway knowing that, chances are, vector wouldn't get in in time. 

You should've thought the same: "Even if, chances are, Vector would come in before Leaf, I should try to win and prove myself as scum"
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2009, 07:19:13 am »

Yeah, Mr.Person, if you had counter claimed, I would've totally unvoted you, and at least heard arguments from either sides, and probably eventually settled for a NL.  Org... I understand you were annoyed that I got MP lynched, but WHY DID YOU KILL ME?  I mean, yes, I might've sided with the town, but surely "guy who might have sided with someone who he's keen for revenge on" is better than "two townies who are confirmed to each other"...

MP, I actually voted you because I thought that lynching me, the survivor, would be correct town play, and felt that Dakarian siding with me made him more likely scum.  Of course, that's what he wanted me to think, I guess.

Funnily enough, this is the reason I didn't push for a NL.  Sure, if I pushed a NL, the mafia had no reason to kill me, but then again, they would've had no reason not to kill me, so I thought that getting a town lynch was safer.  Not sure if I deserved to lose, but as least I took my killer down with me :P.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2009, 08:31:36 am »

Meh, you played it well.

I was acting pro town in siding with you.  I figured your statement was a last-ditch effort to help the town (with a dash of "mafia can instawin here" thrown in for hedging).  When it failed, it made sense to side with the mafia.

Honestly, it made sense to think of Person as town instead of me.  I was already voting on Nuke so I couldn't take advantage, but Person wasn't so he could've ended day and game by just voting for Nuke.  That he didn't and, instead, charged after you seemed like he wasn't scum. 

Thus when you voted for him, I paniced.  I voted at first as town in the hopes of a quicklynch (that's why there's no chatter in it).  Afterwards, I realized I looked like Scum so I decided "why not?" and ran with it, knowing that if you suspected I was town you'd pull the vote.

To be blunt, you didn't deserve to lose, but mafia didn't earn the win.
I KNEW IT!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2009, 10:09:32 am »

Man, we totally should have lynched leafsnail. It made sense. Not lynching leafsnail was the wrong course of action, and the win is purely because of org's stupidity.
Goddamit org
If you hadn't been so stupid
I would have been able to make a better point about lynching leafsnail.
Also AN
What the fudge
You voted me to prove you weren't scum. But that would just prove you were, in the wifomless logic that was being employed. Numbskull.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2009, 10:11:53 am »

I was hoping Vector would be killed or lynched with dakarian defending him :P

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2009, 10:14:06 am »

If Org had NK'd Vector...

Actually, if Org had NK'd Vector, that would suggest the prescence of an SK.  Hmm, what claim is closest to an SK :o?  Yeah, I might've been doomed if that were the case.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 28, 2009, 10:30:05 am »

Heh.  Nah.  I had a feeling web was hiding role effected, but didn't go full Bastard.  As such, I didn't really know Vector's full role but I trusted that I was a true Mason (aka: everyone linked to me was town).

So if Vector died I would've just said Death miller and ran strait for org.  My fear was that Leaf would take one look at the one that messed with him twice (the loss in Religion + the fake mafia now) and wipe me out. 

Overall, though, it does seem that Survivors are even more anti-town than it seems so long as two Mafia still exist.  Perhaps it is the town's best interests to just kill them on sight...Which would've meant I would've joined Nuke in taking out leaf.

Now that I think about it, the big reason I didn't was the Pandarsenic factor.  NSBM had an effect on me it seems :P.
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 28, 2009, 10:43:00 am »

the loss in Religion + the fake mafia now
The fake mafia?  Which one was that?

But if you were aiming at scum rather than town, I woulda joined you in trying to find the final scum member.  Survivors are only really anti-town at lylo, when trying to guarentee a victory for themselves.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 28, 2009, 10:59:22 am »

The day before Final Day, when Person got killed.  I faked being mafia at that point with Vector as my scumbuddy.

At least, that was the impression I was after :P.
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26