Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: "Anilzuglar" Dwarven Airship Community Story! (Or DACS for short)  (Read 11840 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Jackrabbit: Yay, thx a lot :D I have already pics in advance (AsciiDraw rlz by simplicity), so I only need ship name and almost all crew dwarves taken and I'm off with story ;)

Sava: Weeell, the only new guys will get on board when someone from 'old crew' dies, and I don't any levitating assasins or hostile airships. Yet :P

Shadowclasper: It's kinda elfy (IMHO), but translation is: Sedil Leshal.

EDIT: Yawn, sleep gettin' me :P Cya later guys ;)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Got a better one:Sword of Angels. Dastot Sedil!

and if ya prefer, demons works too whatever that is. wait... Hammer of Angels/Demons?
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok... want to add some things about my character.

I, Yeeni, love things that fly. That's particularly why I decided to join this project. In college I was considered crazy for dreaming of a cannon with ammo that could guide itself towards goblins. But hopefully along this trip I'll figure out the technology to make it a reality.

Yeeni is always seen wearing a mule leather jacket (at least the pet was put to some good use), T-shirt, black pants, and boots. his hair is brown, messy and in bad need of a hair cut.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Adding a bit onto my character:
He'd also probably have metal crafting and metal smithing, to make those personal parts.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Added ;)

We still have place for 3 Cannoneers and a Mechanic! And I still haven't choosen the ship's name :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile

Shin, mechanic is ready to rock.

One disillusioned mechanic from the Imperial Forge. Working with the adamantine twisted his perception of things.  He may always treat everyone with respect, no matter their class or station but combining this with his offbeat sense of humor he always ends up insulting someone. His crazy projects rarely work, still, he always denies any fact that does not fit into his theory of how things work. Anyway, he's a jolly fellow that will never abandon his friends. Plus, he has adamantine monocle.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:13:17 am by Shintaro Fago »

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Name it the Ifrit.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Shin, mechanic is ready to rock.

One disillusioned mechanic from the Imperial Forge. Working with the adamantine twisted his perception of things.  He may always treat everyone with respect, no matter their class or station but combining this with his offbeat sense of humor he always ends up insulting someone. His crazy projects rarely work, still, he always denies any fact that does not fit into his theory of how things work. Anyway, he's a jolly fellow that will never abandon his friends. Plus, he has adamantine monocle.

is it PURE adamantine, or is it just an adamantine ring holding some glass?

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile

is it PURE adamantine, or is it just an adamantine ring holding some glass?
Let's say, a small round adamantine plate held by some cheap metal ring so Shin sees in practice only with one eye. Plus he has problem with the distance estimating.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Monocle <3 I have a secret love for monocles. Your monocle will be treated better than anybody else! :P

Welcome aboard, Shin.

So, a few cannoneers now and we're off! :D
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Small teaser, layout of weaponry decks:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Arms check:
-10 Steel Cannons
^-62 Cannonballs of Steel
-16 Regular Bombs
-4 Bombs of Fiery Doom
-(Not visible, are in mess hall) 11 Dwarven Axes.

The Bombs of Fiery Doom aren't regular weaponry of airships. They're fragile barrels of Liquid Fire. Why our Airship have them at start? You will see :P
SigFlags!

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

I keep forgetting this isn't an actual DF game >_>

Lawec

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Goblinslayer
    • View Profile

Could I perhaps have a Cannoneer? :D
Lawec, he gets motionsickness often and he likes explosives.
In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I will remember to make sudden-turns with the airship for you :D

Added to the crew, arr!
SigFlags!

rosedrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i can has cannonneer? :D

girl dorf Roxanne. slow and careful, but has good aim. just a teenager: 16/17, and underweight compared to most other dorves. likes to wear comfy clothing and no skirts, and combined with short haircut, is often mistaken as boy dorf. nervous and shy to new things, but cheerful once she gets familiar with them. skilled with the hammer. likes hammers.

and, name the ship... magma messenger.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4