Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Over - All Hail Org, new High Mage  (Read 41950 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 3 Vote Phase
« Reply #255 on: October 26, 2009, 04:08:59 pm »

it might. Or it could be what I said...

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 26, 2009, 05:41:14 pm »

I'm fairly certain it's just Leafsnail messing up, big time.  In any case, if he's alive tomorrow, we'll know for certain (well, near-certain).
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2009, 05:42:45 pm »

If the cabal haven't picked darkness, on the other hand, they have no real reason to eliminate me.  If they have... well... I guess that's my punishment for fucking up.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 26, 2009, 06:03:33 pm »

Unvote...for now....

And why is Neruz scum? Did I miss it? :3

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2009, 07:20:27 pm »

Mr.Person arbitrarily decided i was scum.

Well now, that was an interesting and somewhat unexpected result. Also Leafsnail is an idiot, i find it slightly hard to believe that (i mean come on, if you read the duel counts you would at least check the summary at the end wouldn't you?), but i've got bigger fish to fry.

Specifically, Mr.Person, my previous reasoning and arguments stand and i have seen absolutely no reason to try and contradict them, especially since Mr.Person hasn't even tried to contradict them, as far as i can tell whenever i've pointed out the faults in his logic he's just ignored my post all together and gone on the offensive again, and that is the actions of someone trying to hide something.

Second vote is still up in the air, no-one else really strikes me as ovbiously Cabal, although i remain suspicious primarily of AN and Leafsnail. Although it's more a sort of 'hmmmm' suspisciousness than 'i think they're Cabal' suspiciousness.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:18 pm »

Also Frelock, if Leafsnail is alive tomorrow it doesn't prove much; he could be Cabal or he could be Tower and the Cabal went for somone less ovbious.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2009, 10:01:31 pm »

I know that.  I'm just talking for the sake of talking(and seeing if any scum will support me when I'm acting stupid).  In any case, Jim Groovester, show your face.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 27, 2009, 12:07:37 am »

That was a completely unexpected outcome...
I was quite convinced that ExKirby was Tower; a +2 bonus didn't seem like enough to warrant the simple victory he had D1.

Er, anyways: I think we should look at Org (and by association, Leafsnail perhaps?)
He was the first one to 'no assist' and furthermore he didn't explain himself. He votes Leafsnail (voting his scumbuddy to deflect suspicion?) and then unvotes a few posts later. He clearly didn't want to keep his vote on Leafsnail for whatever reason.

He was hesitant to assist me; he probably knew that ExKirby wasn't an Archmage and would undoubtedly lose if the assists continued to stack up against him. Leafsnail suspiciously assisted with speed of all things, but at least he provided decent reasoning.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 27, 2009, 04:15:11 am »

To be honest, I thought ExKirby was an Archmage, and possibly a scum archmage.  Therefore I thought you would die pretty much whatever we did, so I thought that assisting you with speed would at least let us know whether ExKirby was telling the truth about his speed bonus (since you can find out who won each initiative roll easily).

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 27, 2009, 06:13:24 am »

That was a completely unexpected outcome...
I was quite convinced that ExKirby was Tower; a +2 bonus didn't seem like enough to warrant the simple victory he had D1.

Er, anyways: I think we should look at Org (and by association, Leafsnail perhaps?)
He was the first one to 'no assist' and furthermore he didn't explain himself. He votes Leafsnail (voting his scumbuddy to deflect suspicion?) and then unvotes a few posts later. He clearly didn't want to keep his vote on Leafsnail for whatever reason.

He was hesitant to assist me; he probably knew that ExKirby wasn't an Archmage and would undoubtedly lose if the assists continued to stack up against him. Leafsnail suspiciously assisted with speed of all things, but at least he provided decent reasoning.
Or I just didnt think it was enough and that its because Leafsnail is an idiot.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 27, 2009, 06:42:52 am »

and that its because Leafsnail is an idiot.
Was that even necessary?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 27, 2009, 10:36:17 am »

I would appreciate it if people would tone down the insults. If Leafsnail made a mistake there is no reason to constantly call him an idiot for it. This is a game, after all, and I'd like it to be fun for everyone.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 27, 2009, 11:31:09 am »

The Glowing Tally Board
Jim Groovester: Frelock
Leafsnail: Apostolic Nihilist
Mr.Person: Neruz
Neruz: Mr.Person
Org: Apostolic Nihilist
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 27, 2009, 03:45:06 pm »

Was that even necessary?
Maybe not. Sorry Leafsnail, I didnt have a....good morning.

@Apost I did say why I voted him. :I

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 27, 2009, 03:59:08 pm »

Was that even necessary?
Maybe not. Sorry Leafsnail, I didnt have a....good morning.

@Apost I did say why I voted him. :I

Yes, but you didn't say why you refused to assist me!
A simple post of, "I most likely will not be doing any assisting" is hardly good reasoning.
Care to explain yourself?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35