Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Over - All Hail Org, new High Mage  (Read 41258 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 4 Vote Phase
« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2009, 07:25:54 pm »

The speedyness of it all is strange, yes, I'll admit that. However, I'd like to point out that the Cabal killed the Seer, which implies to me that either or both of the remaining Cabal wizards are using Dark as their element. Of course, they could be trying to get us to think that, but I don't know why they would waste a lynch on a player who can't find them when they could be on the lookout for an Archmage or Oracle or some other powerful town role.

Oh, and make sure to keep up the scum hunting, even if you all want to put me in the ring for a lucky speed roll, that's fine. Just make sure I'm actually dueling a Cabal wizard, so we can actually kill a scum, ok?

Also, mass claim is best, we're at lylo (err... duelo?), so to help get a Cabal into the ring in here, we should all MC.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:30 pm »

So, helping Apost was a bad idea?

Apparantly not, my apologies, i was wrong about Apost.

I'm kinda tempted to call for a mass claim right now, but what do you guys think?

I would rather wait until we get Mr.Person out of the game; the last thing we need is a mass roleclaim, only to discover that there's only one or two battle oriented Tower roles, and have him NKed before he can do anything useful.

On the other hand, the Cabal would very much like us to mass roleclaim, because then they can target our battle roles outside of duels.

Leafsnail's death isn't really all that surprising at all, he was an ovbious target, his death probably means that the third Cabal has Dark as his element, but then again it's also likely that it was a deliberate attempt to mislead us, since we've all latched onto Mr.Person, and if he happens to be a Cabal Archmage then the Cabal would really want to keep him alive; since killing a Cabal Archmage without a Justicar (which we don't seem to have) is a nightmare.

Alternately, if we do have a Justicar, it might be a good idea to kick Mr.Person out of the ring, Justicar him, and stick somone else in the ring, although nobody else really stinks, which makes life tricky.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 29, 2009, 08:04:50 pm »

By Justicar, I take it you mean gray mage?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2009, 08:38:43 pm »

Yes, yes i do.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 30, 2009, 07:31:03 am »

Mr. Person,clearly.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2009, 01:03:00 pm »

Shadowdump, you think you can just hop in here, jump on a bandwagon, and leave without saying so much as a word on any other subject?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2009, 01:40:18 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
Mr.Person: Frelock, Neruz, Org, SHAD0Wdump
SHAD0Wdump: Frelock
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2009, 05:17:54 pm »

Shadowdump, you think you can just hop in here, jump on a bandwagon, and leave without saying so much as a word on any other subject?
Probably not,but I was also thinking about voting you because you suggested the massclaim,however I saw that as flimsy.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 31, 2009, 02:32:44 am »

We are technically at lylo, but in this style of game, that matters little.

Now, however, since you were kind enough to respond, I'll Unvote Shadowdump and Vote Org.

You too come in, make a quick vote on a clearly easy lynch, and then leave without a word. 

Come on people, this is how I won as scum in Paranormal 10; the town just stopped playing.  Don't let the scum just walk on over us through silence during the day.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 31, 2009, 02:52:19 am »

I am a bit worried about the sudden lack of activity from the Tower.

On the other hand, i'm also a bit worried that you seem to be trying to step up and take a leader role; generally that's not a good sign.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 31, 2009, 03:31:49 pm »

We are technically at lylo, but in this style of game, that matters little.

Now, however, since you were kind enough to respond, I'll Unvote Shadowdump and Vote Org.

You too come in, make a quick vote on a clearly easy lynch, and then leave without a word. 

Come on people, this is how I won as scum in Paranormal 10; the town just stopped playing.  Don't let the scum just walk on over us through silence during the day.
Sorry, I forgot to put it in this mafia too that I was leaving today for a math tournament, and since I am back, I will respond to this now. I dont understand! He won easily, and you think I should unvote because he might be scum! UNACCEPTABLE

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 31, 2009, 06:57:05 pm »

I just realised i've forgotten what my Elemental Affinity is.

Oh well. On a more related note, i'm stumped at this point. No-one else jumps out at me, the only cause for suspicion i have is Frelock being too 'leadery', but that's not much to go on at all.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 31, 2009, 07:45:06 pm »

I dont understand! He won easily, and you think I should unvote because he might be scum! UNACCEPTABLE
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "easy lynch," I should have said, "clearly scum."  Although, being clearly scum does make him an easy lynch...

However, YOU HAVE TWO VOTES!  I'm not asking you to unvote Mr. Person, I'm asking you to vote for the other scum.  Thus far, I'm the only one voting for someone other than Mr. Person.  I'm not trying to be a leader, I'm trying to not do nothing.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2009, 08:26:26 pm »

Okay. However, the only other person i believe might be scummy is Shadowdump, and I am just not sure.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2009, 08:39:06 pm »

Okay. However, the only other person i believe might be scummy is Shadowdump, and I am just not sure.
I resent that!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35