Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Over - All Hail Org, new High Mage  (Read 41972 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 4 Vote Phase
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2009, 02:50:26 pm »

Now your pushing it Mr. Person,you jumped all over me in BYOR mafia for the same excuse and now your doing it here.

And on the excuse on how we 'shouldn't bother trying because we 'can't be 100% sure your cabal' is complete and utter bollocks. Stop trying? Hell no.

Just for your flimsy disputes I'm going to assist in your opponent's favor this duel.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 01, 2009, 02:51:19 pm »

There hasnt been anything to talk about; i have professed several times that no-one other than you (Mr.Person) strikes me as particulary scummy atm.

If Org is the Alchemist and does have himself a big phat potion of win though, then i support putting him in der ring.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2009, 02:53:16 pm »

And on the excuse on how we 'shouldn't bother trying because we 'can't be 100% sure your cabal' is complete and utter bollocks. Stop trying? Hell no.

It's doubly bollocks coming from Mr.Person, if you check his earlier posts he was all for voting people into the ring for the slightest most minorest of infractions. Now he's desperately backpedalling and trying to tell us to not vote him because we can't be 100% sure, talk about a change of tune.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 01, 2009, 02:55:14 pm »

Wishy-washy indeed.

Also,to poke more fun at him...

"la-la-la, you're agruements are pointless, I'm not even going to bother reading your posts,I'm always right, la-la-la"

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 01, 2009, 04:45:22 pm »

There hasnt been anything to talk about; i have professed several times that no-one other than you (Mr.Person) strikes me as particulary scummy atm.

If Org is the Alchemist and does have himself a big phat potion of win though, then i support putting him in der ring.

Alright, and now you've just proven it again. You have no other suspicions, you have no drive to get any other suspicions, and you have very few posts with content. That's it, I want you in the ring with me. I don't even care if I don't get any assistance, you're scum. Unvote Org and vote Mr.Person.

It's doubly bollocks coming from Mr.Person, if you check his earlier posts he was all for voting people into the ring for the slightest most minorest of infractions. Now he's desperately backpedalling and trying to tell us to not vote him because we can't be 100% sure, talk about a change of tune.

You're talking about me like it's a forgone conclusion I'm scum, which is laughably false.

You're putting words into my mouth, I never said to stop trying. In fact, I said quite the opposite; I want you guys to try. What you guys were doing earlier was not trying, you were all just sitting around go "durr hurr, Mr.Person is scum, durr hurr" without even questioning the idea or even fucking trying to find other people doing scummy behavior. And now you are trying to find scum, which is good. Of course, your argument is wrong, so it's kind of a wash. I'm just saying, if you guys think I'm scum, SAY WHY! That's all I've asked for, and some of you guys are getting oddly defensive and hostile about such a simple request.

But please, show me exactly where I said not to try. I love to hear things I never said.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 01, 2009, 05:04:10 pm »

But it's not enough to be sure, now is it? Can you be 100% sure I'm scum JUST because a got a high roll? No, you can't, so stop trying.
Right there!

I'm not even reading my posts, am I?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 01, 2009, 05:15:09 pm »

Woah, you have no reading comprehension, do you?

But it's not enough to be sure, now is it? Can you be 100% sure I'm scum JUST because a got a high roll? No, you can't, so stop trying.

Maybe if I said it like this, you'd understand what I was saying:

Quote from: Mr.Person
But it's not enough to be sure, now is it? Can you be 100% sure I'm scum JUST because a got a high roll? No, you can't, so stop trying to say I'm scum just because I won the duel in a single attack.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 01, 2009, 05:28:44 pm »

Now your assuming that is my only reason? I was just emphasizing it because it was giving me a good laugh. Plus it got you to react in quite a ballistic manner.

So the real main reason I'm on you now is how you reacted.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 01, 2009, 06:07:45 pm »

Now your assuming that is my only reason? I was just emphasizing it because it was giving me a good laugh. Plus it got you to react in quite a ballistic manner.

So the real main reason I'm on you now is how you reacted.

You're going to have to be more specific. What about my actions makes me scummy?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 01, 2009, 06:11:37 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
Mr.Person: Frelock, Mr.Person, Neruz, Org, SHAD0Wdump
Neruz: Mr.Person
Org: Frelock, Jim Groovester
SHAD0Wdump: Jim Groovester
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 01, 2009, 08:57:13 pm »

I agree, Org's feeling isn't much evidence.  However, with your last statement, Org, I'm definitely keeping my vote on you, though this will doom Mr. Person. 
Guys, please do not put me in the ring. I really dont want to use my last resort. Im going to get killed day 5 for it.
It's clear now; you're an alchemist.  You probably have some incredible attack potion or defense potion which you've been saving.  When you go into the ring and win decisively, you're worried that we'll all vote you back into the ring as cabal to be killed. 

Saving things which can dramatically effect a lynch is a BAD thing to do.  Only scum needs to keep something like that till near the end of the game, so they can effect the outcome when it matters most.
Claiming right here, I am indeed the Alchemist, with the bonus to attack potion saved up in case I needed to fight. I will go if you need me too, but if he is cabal I am probably going to die. :I

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 01, 2009, 09:40:50 pm »

You can give that potion to other dudes though can't you? Might be worth shoving somone with a Combat roll into the ring and you giving them the potion so they are more likely to win.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 01, 2009, 11:53:48 pm »

I thought you didn't want to throw a combat role into the ring, Neruz.  But who should we use?  Jim?  You?

And the problem with letting Org keep the potion, is that there's no guarantee he'll use it on someone in the ring.  More than likely, he'll save it to save his own sorry arse.

And Org, how big of an attack bonus are we talking here?  If it's, say +2, then you're probably right that it won't help you much against Cabal, but if it's more like +4, then that's a decisive advantage even over the cabal.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 01, 2009, 11:55:57 pm »

Eh? No, i'm all for throwing a combat role into the ring, i'm against a roleclaim at this point due to the fact that if we only have one more combat role then it's likely the Cabal will NK it.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 01, 2009, 11:59:45 pm »

And if the cabal have a battle role?
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35