Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ilarrash a prison colony  (Read 1114 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Ilarrash a prison colony
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:29:57 pm »

Ive decided to make a community prison colony.Post your name,age,crime,and skills.Will start when I get six people.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dante`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ilarrash a prison colony
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 01:43:11 pm »

Dante
56 (younge by dwarf standards :o)
I removed all of the support from the barons 5 story tall room causing the whole ceeling to collaps on and kill him, In my defensce he did rape my wife and order by child thrown to the wolves outside.
I'm a pretty proficient miner, And good at what I do (As long as you dont make me mad.) And aside from a "few" Side-spins into random projects I'll stick to that,  I'm also picking up engraving so I can carve pictures of my dead wife and son.  They will live forever with me.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 01:50:40 pm »

Jurvos

I was a mechanic at the mountain homes who rigged a floodgate to open an release hot tallow to pour and kill everyone in the dining room.

Competent Mechanic, Cook.

sava2004

• Bay Watcher
  • Look here! it's a pointless scentence!
    • View Profile
    • Sava2004's website.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 02:11:03 pm »

Sava, Age 12, Just out of childhood.

Killed both his parents when he realized that they didn't love him. (Honestly, check out the DF wiki, After they leave the baby stage, the only relationship that the children and parents have is in the "relationship" menu. The parents basically just leave the child to be on their own) Miner, Rock crafting, Wood crafting, and bone carving.
this rock is studded with rock and on it is engraved a picture of a rock.

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:38:09 pm »

Shin
90ish
Royal architect. Blinded one of the important nobles of the mountainhome making his bedroom made of MICROLINE.
(mason, building designer + any social skills)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:28:32 am by Shintaro Fago »

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 03:04:50 pm »

Hetros. 120

Hunter, bowyer, and Marksdwarf. Wanted for sniping Dwarves from lone cliff edges, taking their bones and fashioning them into crossbows and bolts he'd use to continue his sick trade. There are still many of his bows crafted from dwarven skeletons around on the blackmarket.
(Ambusher, Bowyer, and Marksdwarf Skills, should also have bonecrafting -enabled- but no skill points invested in it)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:11:52 pm by shadowclasper »
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

Dr. Melon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 03:39:14 pm »

Name: Elros Stinghelm
Crime: Wordlessly Slaughtered 8 Dwarves in his Squad while on Duty.
Skills: Proficient in Double-Sworded Combat. Incredibly dangerous at close range, but the +snooze plant juice-tipped darts+ took him out no trouble. Prefers outdoor work, so he could be a valuable hunter-gatherer.
(Swordsdwarf, Ambusher, Wrestler skills)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:41:17 pm by Dr. Melon »

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 04:27:34 pm »

Meh, I'm a little late, but whatever.

Name: Xanthius
Crime: Killed thirteen nobles with an axe he forged himself.
Skills: Proficient Axedwarf, Any combination of anything involving a forge.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 03:20:25 pm »

Awesome.

The cold iron door of Nazush's cell swung open to reveal a very short dwarf with a dyed purple beard.
    "Nazush Ripblade the Scourge of Nobility, you are accused of stabbing and killing the firstborn prince of king Nil Strongpick," he coughed out a a whole sentence "thebastardsonofthetrueking, how do you plead Nazush?"
    "Guilty,because either way I'm dead." replied Nazush calmy.
    "You have to options,my brother, found a prison colony and live until you are not needed or die right now," the noble explained, "which do you choose?"
       "Where is the colony to be founded?" asked Nazush.
   "In the sea of The Humble Blueness. You'll be settling on the island known as the Hills Of Man, there are not any natives." added the Noble noticing his brother's look.
   "So I can die now or later?" asked Nazush stroking his black beard, which was stained with grey from the stress of the last year.
  "That is right." replied the Noble with all seriousness.
   "So what the hell do I have to lose if I found the colony!?!" exclaimed Nazush chuckling.

The royal guard standing behind the Noble came and unlocked his steel manacles, while the Noble was examining the fine iron bars the guard gave Nazush a thumbs up and helped him to his feet. Nazush grinned at his brother and walked out of the cell. He took a glance back at the cell and then spit into it. Nazush's threadbare boots made no sound on the smooth granite finally they came to a wide open ceilinged room in the center of which was a hollow steel tube with adamantine reinforced windows.In it was the most dangerous criminal, Led Warleach, or The Ripperman, Led nodded to him and continued prowling about his small cell. Nazush sighed and continued walking. Finally the cramped tunnels of the Jail opened into the large chamber of the Gate of Traitors.

There he saw a group of people amassed,around fourteen guards,two bureaucrats and six ragged dwarves.One of which was unconscious, with a bolt sticking out of his back and sword in his hand.

(More to come later when I vent on hellmoo crashing and going back two days.)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

sava2004

• Bay Watcher
  • Look here! it's a pointless scentence!
    • View Profile
    • Sava2004's website.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 01:00:32 pm »

Can't wait for moar.
this rock is studded with rock and on it is engraved a picture of a rock.

Dante`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 03:38:55 pm »

OKEY GUYZ lets all work together and we'll make this camp one big happy *throat explodes from a crossbow bolt* And so begins Ilarrash :x

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 04:30:23 pm »

Hetros slowly lowers his arm which had the hidden copper mini-bow tucked under his wrist, "damn optimists" he mutters.
<any guards who begin to frisk him find that there are quite a few hidden cross bows and other ranged weapons on his person, including, against all probability, a tiny cross bow just below his tongue. All are made from various utinsels and bits of scrap he could have found around his cell.

((sorry couldn't resist X3))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:34:06 pm by shadowclasper »
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

Dante`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 08:19:32 pm »

*Votes shadow new warden*

killaconcarnage

• Bay Watcher
  • ROBOFISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 04:29:02 am »

Name: Elros Stinghelm
Crime: killing  Nak-ar a dwarven hero
Skills: Brewing

Dante`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 11:29:55 am »

dont dwarves only live to be 170? Wtf man? And you killed him with alcohol? IMPOSSIBLE. ELF ELF ELF TRYING TO GET IN ELF!