Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Morbid dwarves  (Read 1855 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Morbid dwarves
« on: December 02, 2007, 04:41:00 pm »

I had a clothier go berserk and kill an elf trader. My markdwarf made quick work of him after that. Later I went over and looked at his coffin. Some dwarf had put a bolt on it that was covered in dwarf blood.   :confused:

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Morbid dwarves
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 05:15:00 pm »

These dwarves kill children to make tongs out of their skin, and the government apparently considers that justified.

And you claim THIS is morbid?

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Carlos Gustavos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 12:50:00 pm »

I've seen something similar. An item gets stuck in a corpse and appear later when the corpse rots to bone (or maybe earlier, I don't know). I've had pieces of goblin clothing appear in my refuse pile at the same spots as dead goblins have been.

Slappy Moose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 12:01:00 am »

A pregnant immigrant swordsdwarf was impaled on a spike, lived, had a miscarriage, became depressed, crippled, and never recovered. My dwarves decided it would be funny to throw a party right outside her room.
Zaneg Thazor: Armok Reincarnate Story http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=19291.msg196691#msg196691

[Healthcare Update Thread] Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 11:37:00 am »

Goblin snatcher grabs child, Mom intercepts fleeing goblin, kill goblin, saves child and caries shild back to fort. Sheriff comes storming out of fort and cripples(removing both legs). Sheriff runs inside and leaves shild to watch mom bleed to death. Other dwarves leave child outside to starve. Then dwarves storm outside to loot the clothes.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Nil Eyeglazed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 10:48:00 pm »

"Sweet!  Free xxPig Tail Shoesxx!"
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...<P>It should be pretty fun though.