Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My mayor gets out of jail in five days, how should I cel  (Read 1865 times)

FFLaguna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My mayor gets out of jail in five days, how should I cel
« on: December 02, 2007, 07:24:00 pm »

When my mayor was elected, he was ecstatic about having his punishment delayed. Then he got locked up, and it's been two hammerstrikes and almost 200 days since he's set foot away from his shackles. What should I do to celebrate his release?

[ December 02, 2007: Message edited by: FFLaguna ]

Gakidou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My mayor gets out of jail in five days, how should I cel
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 07:31:00 pm »

Execute the Hammerer.

FFLaguna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 07:45:00 pm »

Actually, as luck would have it, my Hammerer either died or went berserk in a massive chain reaction of berserktions. I went from a population of 140 to 100 during a siege and a hydra attack, before I realized I forgot to turn invasions off in the new upgrade. Then I went from 100 to 60 dwarfs, each one succumbing to depression or going berserk or tantruming or dying as a result of another dwarf doing this. I am still recovering, but no replacement immigration has come in the past year or two except for a brand new Hammerer.

So am I supposed to kill the new one, or what?

Bingbing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 11:49:00 pm »

Drow- Wait, that's version 23. DROWN THE HAMMERER!
Beware. Not of the E, or of the U, or even of the &, @, and b. Beware the #.<BR>(Translation:) Beware. Not of the elephants, or of the unicorns, or even the demons, carp, and badgers. Beware the husks, for they are relentless, corrupting, and unstoppable. Only the might of hell itself can even keep it in check; and only for a small period of time. If one sees such a being; run away, unless you like the idea of joining their ranks.

THLawrence

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Scientest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 12:31:00 am »

Drive the new hammerer insane and catch him with a cage trap. Then put the cage in  the mayor's bedroom.