Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675]

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: 9701 skittles and counting  (Read 504649 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 9701 skittles and counting
« Reply #10110 on: May 25, 2019, 11:07:47 am »

They've been sort of making the same game over and over for like..... I dunno, 20 years? Sometimes they add some kind of fancy online ranking system that puts forward a pale, withered imitation of creativity while stretching their cold and beclawed hands for your wallet.

In this case it's literally the same title from like, 2005 or something.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody cared who I was until I found Sub-Wikis
    • View Profile
« Reply #10111 on: May 25, 2019, 11:10:52 am »

Who needs nonsense like "creativity" or "innovation" when people buy it anyway
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #10112 on: May 25, 2019, 11:16:13 am »

They've been sort of making the same game over and over for like..... I dunno, 20 years? Sometimes they add some kind of fancy online ranking system that puts forward a pale, withered imitation of creativity while stretching their cold and beclawed hands for your wallet.

CoD4 and WaW were still pretty fun, especially since the latter has a flamethrower. I've dropped the franchise after MW3, though.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

A Viking's Tale - Come and plunder!

Now that our benevolent government has passed the "Internet isolation law", I'd ask you to not worry if I disappear for a month: This probably means that the Runet got separated from the Worldwide Web.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10113 on: May 25, 2019, 01:02:27 pm »

The title that was offered to PS Plus subscribers a few months ago, too.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10114 on: Today at 01:51:48 am »

So the missus and I were watching Boruto and she sees Orochimaru and Suigetsu in their lab and asks "so what, those two are that kid Mitsuki's parents?" and I told her yes, they both uh... produced essence into a bucket and the creepy kid congealed from it.

Then I was chuckling about shit like Boruto asking Hinata how long she waited before telling Naruto she was preggers, suggesting she would have ignored the question and watered her plants.

On the other hand Sasuke would have just told Sakura she was getting kinda fat before she realized she was pregnant and she says this fucking line that damn near killed me.

"What, how could that have happened, I was wearing Orochimaru's Home-made Condom!"

She starts to correct herself and say "condoms" but I was like 'nope, there's just the one, so everybody in the village takes turns, they have a list and schedule in the Hokage's office even' and I'm fighting with all my might to not fall back down the gigglehole as I type this, send help, please.

Orochimaru's Home-made Condom.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10115 on: Today at 02:17:58 am »

Sounds more like its

XxOrochimaru's Home-made condomxX

If your description is accurate.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10116 on: Today at 02:21:45 am »

WHAT DID HE MAKE IT OUT OF, WHY DOES HE ASK PEOPLE TO BRING IT TO HIM REGULARLY FOR "CLEANING", AND GOD WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY IT HURTS ME TO LAUGH STILL!?!?!?
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675]