Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9932 9933 [9934]

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 6163993 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #148995 on: Today at 01:46:49 pm »

dont be absurd.

If it still responds over USB, you can get everything out.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148996 on: Today at 01:53:03 pm »

So there's this thing called Android 8 or 9, where data transfer is disabled by default unless you tap a particular thing on your screen. I will continue trying all of the fastboot bullshit after work. But until such time, I'll be assuming my no-home-button-having phone and its lack of easily accessible flash mode are unrecoverable.

"Don't be absurd" is unhelpful.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:54:55 pm by Mephisto »

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148997 on: Today at 02:11:44 pm »

I'm not an expert, but since most of the phone is useless now, you could just remove the storage and probably put it in something else/pay someone to extract the data from it

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #148998 on: Today at 02:36:03 pm »

Steam updated again, and there are again more new games in my library I have no recollection of

a bizarre trend, but one i am appreciative of
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148999 on: Today at 02:49:13 pm »

So there's this thing called Android 8 or 9, where data transfer is disabled by default unless you tap a particular thing on your screen. I will continue trying all of the fastboot bullshit after work. But until such time, I'll be assuming my no-home-button-having phone and its lack of easily accessible flash mode are unrecoverable.

"Don't be absurd" is unhelpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZQxAWTKos

There are options, even if the display is completely borked.  You can control android with a mouse.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #149000 on: Today at 03:45:07 pm »

Steam updated again, and there are again more new games in my library I have no recollection of

a bizarre trend, but one i am appreciative of
I think that after you reach certain level (yeah steam IS a very sad rpg with the worst case of pay-to-win ever) you have some chance of periodically bein bestowed by a bless from Papa Gabe.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 9932 9933 [9934]