Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1351 1352 [1353]

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1038291 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • BURN IT DOOOOOOOWN
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #20280 on: July 06, 2020, 03:52:42 pm »

They also bobby traped every tunel, bridge, tree, rock and mountain goat they had, which kinda helped. Toady could hardly make nazi pc's explode sadly.

All he has to do is remotely force them to go through a 5000 year worldgen with a large map and no limit for sites and histfigs.
I care deeply about you for entirely selfish reasons, which you shouldn't worry about.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #20281 on: July 06, 2020, 03:58:12 pm »

Too much collateral damage for that.
The goal is to disable a computer, not imitate Krakatoa
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #20282 on: July 06, 2020, 04:00:57 pm »

They also bobby traped every tunel, bridge, tree, rock and mountain goat they had, which kinda helped.
And their banks helped enthusiastically to launder nazi money. That probably helped more, actually.
Viva Pinata establishes that the things bothering you in life are weeds that have to be killed. Bejewelled puts you into a coldly calculating mindset. In KSP you learn how to build and operate a ballistic missile.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20283 on: July 06, 2020, 04:35:37 pm »

They also bobby traped every tunel, bridge, tree, rock and mountain goat they had, which kinda helped.
And their banks helped enthusiastically to launder nazi money. That probably helped more, actually.
oh well, that too  :o :P
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 1351 1352 [1353]