Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6690 6691 [6692] 6693 6694 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8568269 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100365 on: December 31, 2015, 04:35:38 pm »

Get in contact with the police. I don't know where you live, but much of that stuff is downright criminal in most places. Aggravated assault, battery, domestic abuse, theft, libel, slander, reckless endangerment... List goes on. Since 'everyone knows', you have enough people vouching for you if it comes to your word against his.
Yep. If you're not comfortable with the police, even teachers are legally required to deal with this shit.
I'll second these.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #100366 on: December 31, 2015, 04:45:21 pm »

On second thought, if you do intend to bring it to the authorities, you should discuss it first with your other family members so you can be sure you have their support.

Edit: Own sad that pales in comparison: On top of my usual insomnia, I'm having even greater trouble sleeping due to fireworks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:53:49 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100367 on: December 31, 2015, 04:55:23 pm »

:c
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100368 on: December 31, 2015, 06:24:01 pm »

UGH!!!! I was pushed into deep depression

Now I have constant anxiety and anxiety attacks... >_< it is kind of unbearable.

Trying to calm myself down by finding a string of people to talk to.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100369 on: December 31, 2015, 06:46:15 pm »

Feel free to dump on my inbox if you think it would help.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100370 on: December 31, 2015, 08:06:19 pm »

To whom do you speak?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100371 on: December 31, 2015, 08:43:03 pm »

To whom do you speak?
You?
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #100372 on: December 31, 2015, 08:49:04 pm »

wwwwwwwwwelp

So, the house that's located about diagonally across the street to ours? It has... Uh, had, a garden shed. It caught fire due to a stray rocket from an unknown source. At first it was like "ooo that's a fancy glow from their garden", but then it quickly turned into "wait, fireworks don't produce floating embers like that". Fire department was called, arrived in no time flat (though by then the fire had actually almost died down by itself), nobody was hurt and it doesn't seem like their actual house got singed in the slightest (at least not from a street view), so that's all good i guess. As a courtesy to the people living there, we ceased all fireworks for the night (the police and firemen were still around anyways), and probably won't launch any tomorrow either.

I'm glad that they're all okay and that they didn't get homeless, but my mood took a fairly big hit from the whole thing (through no fault of theirs). First time i've seen and experienced anything resembling a house fire in my life (TV don't count m8, and i was asleep the time where one third of my school burned to the ground), and while it was basically as mild as those get, it's still preeeeeeeetty scary to have that going on so close to your home. I've had scary dreams about fires before, so here's hoping i won't have another one. :I

we still had fun before all that though
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #100373 on: January 01, 2016, 12:28:11 am »

Ugh. I hate it when my parents get drunk, they always get in these stupid arguments over trivial shit and get really pissy when they lose the argument. :-X
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100374 on: January 01, 2016, 02:05:58 am »

Some dudebro wandered in to 2XChromosomes on Reddit specifically to tell a person in an unhealthy relationship that the SO just needed time, love and support.  No, dude, the poster needs to dump the whiny, manipulative manchild who blamed them for being assaulted, then find an actual adult to be with.  Argh.  People like dudebro are why so many men and women stay in terrible relationships.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100375 on: January 01, 2016, 08:53:03 am »

Sent my crush a message on fb yesterday and she hasn't replied yet >.>

Every time I do this I'm reminded of why I'm so reluctant to do this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100376 on: January 01, 2016, 12:19:08 pm »

Sometimes an response is worse than no response.
Except not really. But eh, you know, you can have hope and stuff. Because hope dies last. She might also be a bit busy dealing with, I don't know, New Year and possibly sleeping it off and stuff.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100377 on: January 01, 2016, 01:08:49 pm »

False hope lasting long enough makes the dissapointment in the end much stronger, not to mention it decreasing your ability to see the whole spectre of good opportunities, as you focus on just one of them ;(

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100378 on: January 01, 2016, 01:19:45 pm »

I enjoy dancing but I'm not very good at it. Well, not good at dancing with someone, anyway.
Not in the 'hands on' kind of way... I think I need to practice and improve my skills to be ready for the next time an attractive female is impressed enough by my moves to want to join in. :-\ Also the formatting of this post is really bugging my OCD, so I'm adding more words here to bulk it out.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100379 on: January 01, 2016, 01:22:26 pm »

Well congrats on being able to find that out, Yoink!

No but seriously, someone asked you to dance, this is a good thing, right?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6690 6691 [6692] 6693 6694 ... 8156