Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6759 6760 [6761] 6762 6763 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8636452 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #101400 on: February 02, 2016, 02:01:56 am »

I shave once a week or so, and shaving cream is a must.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101401 on: February 02, 2016, 02:06:50 am »

I merely get a wimpy adolescent mustache, so I just quickly shave my upper lip every week.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101402 on: February 02, 2016, 02:13:17 am »

I can grow something resembling a beard and mustache combo, but it barely gains any length at all. Even when left alone for more than a year.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101403 on: February 02, 2016, 02:14:58 am »

Ah okay, I sorta assumed some people were like this.  Able to shave only once a week, instead of growing an uncomfortable stubble literally every day.
I respect you a lot, also fuck you

...  I really need to try shaving cream.  It's just...  wow, extremely disgusting to me.  Maybe because I've literally never used it (29).
!?!???!?

I mean I guess this breaks my brain because I burn through my shaving cream really quickly since I basically shave about 10 times a day...
It's just... so...
I dunno, I should give it a proper try instead of spraying some then washing my hands in disgust.
Urg.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101404 on: February 02, 2016, 02:17:16 am »

I merely get a wimpy adolescent mustache, so I just quickly shave my upper lip every week.

I have an awful mustache, but my full, luscious beard and my soft, thick hair make it not too bad.

Besides, I'm in the EWA smash bros community, there ain't a mustache there that can compare to Chip's. Actually, I don't think there's a mustache anywhere in all of Smash Bros that can compare to Chip's, seriously goddamn

I mean, you have to see it in person, it's impossible to ignore, it's just beautiful

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #101405 on: February 02, 2016, 02:18:45 am »

Five. Five failed relationships, even though I earnestly gave it 110% every single day. Ah-ah-ahhh.

My facial hair grows quickly, but I have a lot of strange bald spots and it just looks shitty and gross even after a solid year of growth so I've quit trying.

I like shaving cream. When I was little I used it to draw shapes on the wall.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #101406 on: February 02, 2016, 02:56:17 am »

It's just... so...
I dunno, I should give it a proper try instead of spraying some then washing my hands in disgust.
Urg.
I don't really think it's worthwhile, honestly. I just use soap.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101407 on: February 02, 2016, 03:13:13 am »

Ah okay, I sorta assumed some people were like this.  Able to shave only once a week, instead of growing an uncomfortable stubble literally every day.
I respect you a lot, also fuck you
I didn't say that. I shave once a week because I'm lazy, but it does get pretty uncomfortable anyway.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #101408 on: February 02, 2016, 06:26:16 am »

I need to shave about every four days, myself. Often only does it once a week because I'm lazy too.
Love, scriver~

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #101409 on: February 02, 2016, 06:41:31 am »

I shave about every other day. I can't leave my facial hair alone for more than about three or four days- I find stubble extremely uncomfortable.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #101410 on: February 02, 2016, 06:52:19 am »

I get visible stubble within 6 to 8 hours of shaving, and often wind up with smooth but darker skin where my beard goes right after shaving. This is a bit of a hassle, since the GM at work is very anti-beard, and you either have to have a full beard (which has to be allowed because several religious groups consider a full beard important in a man) or a bare face, nothing in between.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101411 on: February 02, 2016, 06:55:07 am »

Yeah my beard is still too thin. It looks good as stubble but let it grow and it looks like spaghetti from a colander.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101412 on: February 02, 2016, 10:07:50 am »

...  I really need to try shaving cream.  It's just...  wow, extremely disgusting to me.  Maybe because I've literally never used it (29).
!?!???!?

I mean I guess this breaks my brain because I burn through my shaving cream really quickly since I basically shave about 10 times a day...
It's just... so...
Urg.

Hm.  It sounds like you really need something, but it doesn't have to be shaving cream.  Anything that lathers well will do. The point is to lubricate everything so the razer doesn't catch and dig anywhere.

Have you tried getting the razers with lots of aloe/whatever embedded in the head? They help a lot.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101413 on: February 02, 2016, 10:13:10 am »

I haven't been clean-shaven since before my kids were born. And that was just once as an experiment, to which my then-wife responded by avoiding me until it grew back.

Shaving cream is nice, especially the warm kind. Get a professional hot towel, hot lather shave and you'll see what I mean.

Only thing now is that my beard is starting to show a lot more grey.  :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101414 on: February 02, 2016, 11:09:00 am »

I have an awful mustache, but my full, luscious beard and my soft, thick hair make it not too bad.

Besides, I'm in the EWA smash bros community, there ain't a mustache there that can compare to Chip's. Actually, I don't think there's a mustache anywhere in all of Smash Bros that can compare to Chip's, seriously goddamn

I mean, you have to see it in person, it's impossible to ignore, it's just beautiful
i see that mustache and raise you Asimov's sideburns.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6759 6760 [6761] 6762 6763 ... 8156