Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7156 7157 [7158] 7159 7160 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8574111 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107355 on: September 06, 2016, 06:46:43 am »

Literally even if you play all your cards right the universe will just fart out anyways and an eternity later quantum fluctuations will give rise to a world where all the dogs are walking penises.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107356 on: September 06, 2016, 06:47:00 am »

Everything is a shit show and nothing is going to be okay. Maybe I should just kill myself. Why fight for anything when some chucklefuck like Trump or the ISIS can undo it?

How Trump and ISIS are going to undo anything?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107357 on: September 06, 2016, 06:51:03 am »

People have been working to destroy the world for ages. Trump is one of those doomsday cultists, even if he doesn't know it. It just takes him to decide to go to war with China and the world as we know it will change.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107358 on: September 06, 2016, 07:12:10 am »

The worst Trump could do is fill the Supreme Court seat with some idiot. Congress and the Supreme Court are going to guck over Trump on every occasion they get (I'm certain his promises are against the Constitution in some way) and then that's the end of things. As to ISIS, they're being beaten pretty hard as expected, and soon their atrocities will stop.

And you fight for what you want to make the world better. So none of this will ever happen again. And don't let anyone dissuade you from doing so.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107359 on: September 06, 2016, 07:14:08 am »

@Gamedragon and @Cinder

Please, take all my hug pats, all of them.  Anything to make your guys day a little better, seriously.  Don't do anything you wouldn't want another person to do to themselves.  Please. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107360 on: September 06, 2016, 07:28:03 am »

@Gamedragon and @Cinder

Please, take all my hug pats, all of them.  Anything to make your guys day a little better, seriously.  Don't do anything you wouldn't want another person to do to themselves.  Please.
*adds to the hugpile*
Please.  Don't.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107361 on: September 06, 2016, 09:51:11 am »

The usual sads for me. I honestly don't see the point of exiting my home and actually giving a shit about anything anymore.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107362 on: September 06, 2016, 10:12:02 am »

I'm sorry guys but I think if I read this thread more I'll probably end up hanging myself.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107363 on: September 06, 2016, 10:50:39 am »

Nah Cinder.
World is against you, but it wouldn't be fair otherwise. Fuck them. Fuck us. Fuck everything. Have to learn to live out of spite, I guess.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107364 on: September 06, 2016, 01:00:35 pm »

The worst Trump could do is fill the Supreme Court seat with some idiot. Congress and the Supreme Court are going to guck over Trump on every occasion they get (I'm certain his promises are against the Constitution in some way) and then that's the end of things. As to ISIS, they're being beaten pretty hard as expected, and soon their atrocities will stop.

And you fight for what you want to make the world better. So none of this will ever happen again. And don't let anyone dissuade you from doing so.

While I appreciate the sentiment, the worse Trump could do is start the nuclear apocalypse. The American system is designed for quick action by El Presidente, not deliberation by sensible people.

As for Cinder, I feel you. Part of my bluntness in this thread is 'cause of all the sads, and the necessity of not feeling it myself so I "ignore" it and say what I think needs to be said.

This isn't a thread I enjoy having on my list of topics, but I always feel the need to pop into it sometimes. It is silly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107365 on: September 06, 2016, 01:14:38 pm »

Cinder, please, please, don't hurt yourself.

Gamedragon, I know I've said this so many times but for <insert deity of choice>'s sake please, please, go talk to a professional...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107366 on: September 06, 2016, 01:33:27 pm »

A stupid and meaningless mistake from my past is haunting me.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So I don't know what to do, should I give her the letter tonight? Should I wait a few days? Or never tell her and see if this thing blows over?

More than sad this has me clinical depressed to the point my wife asked me what was going yesterday, because my face was miserable.

EDIT: Oh and I have to go caroline on this and ask to please don't quote anything from the post. I have enough trouble as it is, I simply needed to vent.

EDIT 2: @Cindy don't do anything against yourself. Please, try to keep your head leveled. I know in the spoiler I said something just like it but it's not a good option in neither of our cases. Please reconsider and don't hurt yourself, the universe is a chaos whirlwind but you need to let go the worries for things that are out of your immediate control.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 01:58:30 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #107367 on: September 06, 2016, 02:00:33 pm »

A brown anole was on my car this morning while I was driving to college. I didn't notice this until I had already started driving, as it crawled onto the windshield.

I could have pulled over and probably chased it off the car, but I kept driving. Eventually got to a high enough speed that the air stream blew it off the car, presumably it fell onto the road behind me and probably got run over.

So I indirectly killed a harmless lizard after it did nothing but crawl onto an immobile car which then started moving so fast that it knocked it off into a road to be crushed by other big moving objects. Feel guilty about it. I like lizards.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #107368 on: September 06, 2016, 02:17:40 pm »

Literally even if you play all your cards right the universe will just fart out anyways and an eternity later quantum fluctuations will give rise to a world where all the dogs are walking penises.
Welcome to nihilism.

:v

It's true, in the grand scale, we are exactly as meaningless to the universe as the chair we're sitting on, but frankly that's a terrible scale of measurement. It's like comparing your size to the universe; you are absolutely, unbelievably tiny compared to the sun, and the sun isn't even a drop of water in the endless ocean that is the observable universe. So why bother? Well, i'll tell you why: Bother for yourself. Fuck the universe, it doesn't give a shit anyhow. Die in a ditch as a downtrodden hobo? Universe don't care. Attain immortality as a superstar of the entire planet? Universe don't care. The universe is the biggest dick there is and contains literally every dick in existence. So who cares? You do. Your life is about you, my life is about me, et cetera. AN ENTIRE LIFE DEDICATED TO YOUR GLORIOUS SELF. Even I find some delicious egocentric pleasure in that. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #107369 on: September 06, 2016, 02:31:25 pm »

While I appreciate the sentiment, the worse Trump could do is start the nuclear apocalypse.
Same with Clinton. I'm actually thinking Clinton is more likely to cause the nuclear apocalypse since she seems to have such a hate-boner for Russia.

Irregardless of who wins the shitshow of the US election, the US will probably continue to go down the shitter as the national debt continues to rack up, the value of the US dollar continues to decrease over time so things cost more and more currency, and the population continues to increase, putting further strain on the power system and increasing the competition for jobs in an economy that is continuing to become more and more service based as all the manufacturing work moves to other nations for cheaper labor.

I literally don't expect anything to ever get better.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 7156 7157 [7158] 7159 7160 ... 8156