Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8568481 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #109290 on: November 26, 2016, 12:33:27 pm »

*hugs Rolan*

Hope it is real.

*pats IINL*

That sucks.

@highmax: Oh dear.  That's ungood.  :(  At least you weren't seriously hurt.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #109291 on: November 26, 2016, 01:47:14 pm »

Laptop won't start up again. Windows must have auto installed that goddamn network driver again. Now I have to sit through auto restore attempts and try to load it in safe mode. And I can't get the windows 7 installer to be bootable because I can't find/figure out what to do with the right copy of bootsect.exe it needs
Fuck you and the lack of update control Microsoft.

I've also been really lonely, and also horny, lately, and frustrated as hell, and I can't get it out of my head. I've still yet to meet anyone whose willing to even really talk to me, spend time with me, let alone blow off some steam. It feels like I'm the only human being my age in this whole state that still hasn't found anyone. I hate seeing happy couples everywhere too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #109292 on: November 26, 2016, 08:06:01 pm »

food poisoning. that is all.

Edit: no fuck that. Whatever the fuck I have it's horrific and I want to die. Apparently, the worst of it passes within a day, but the fact remains that I can barely stand existence. It's hot, I've a fever, my legs and head hurts real bad, I'm fatigued to all hell and back, and I'm not totally over diarrhea and vomiting. I'm taking a shower in a moment so I'm not literally a disgusting mass of terrible smells and sensations, but this has somewhat ruined this Thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:45:54 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #109293 on: November 26, 2016, 11:02:57 pm »

I waste too much time by playing games. It's a bad hobby and I have bad self-control.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109294 on: November 26, 2016, 11:49:16 pm »

@Eric Blank:Yikes.

I wish you luck in finding somebody.

*hugs*

@misko:*hugs*  That sucks.  That really sucks.

@Spehss_:Put all the shortcuts in a folder.  Remove Steam/other icon from taskbar.  Games no longer so obvious.  Then do work.

It sorta-kinda worked for me at least.

I'm sniffly and etc. and I didn't book a taxi for tomorrow yet (at least I have more warning this time) and my grandmother was, may still be, ill, and...This was supposed to be a day in which things got done.  It was not.  Exactly one thing got done (at least it was an important thing, but in the end it could have waited a little longer), and then everything just...crashed.  *sigh*

Well, I'm going to be pulling an all-day workathon tomorrow.  Yay.  Not.  Uuuuuuugh.

Why does it have to be Sunday tomorrow...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:51:53 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109295 on: November 26, 2016, 11:56:19 pm »

Tinged of loneliness here and there. Sometimes I feel like it's just been there all my life, but I've persisted in denying it for such a time. Now it's come to the forefront of my mind and I have to deal with it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #109296 on: November 27, 2016, 01:20:31 am »

Ron Glass, the actor who played Shepherd Book in Firefly, just passed  :(
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109297 on: November 27, 2016, 03:26:48 am »

Fucking norovirus, at first sent me home with an asthma attack yesterday, and now is forcing me to stay within my abode. I am a cashier, the fuck am I going to be trapped within a till today.
Especially as a previous incident with the virus almost killed me.

And yet I am PISSSED that I could miss out over £200 in wages if my manager loses confidence in my ability to be healthy.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109298 on: November 27, 2016, 09:14:42 am »

Tinged of loneliness here and there. Sometimes I feel like it's just been there all my life, but I've persisted in denying it for such a time. Now it's come to the forefront of my mind and I have to deal with it.
*hugs*

Loneliness sucks.
Sigtext

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109299 on: November 27, 2016, 09:31:31 am »

TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!
* Sirus shakes his fist at the universe in general
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109300 on: November 27, 2016, 09:32:26 am »

Yep...
Sigtext

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109301 on: November 27, 2016, 09:53:36 am »

Yep...

#Fuck2016
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109302 on: November 27, 2016, 10:10:52 am »

famous people are going to die every year, i dont understand why people pretend like an extreme amount of people died this year when people have been acting this way every year since social media became a thing

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109303 on: November 27, 2016, 10:48:45 am »

famous people are going to die every year, i dont understand why people pretend like an extreme amount of people died this year when people have been acting this way every year since social media became a thing

Because emotions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #109304 on: November 27, 2016, 10:50:03 am »

Because emotions.
Could...anyone explain this whole Harambe thing I keep seeing? >_> Because it seems a lot like a nuisance nowadays with all the references and simpleminded 'gags' towards whatever this is. And why is it so popular or being inserted into actual serious things.
Pages: 1 ... 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 ... 8156