Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7357 7358 [7359] 7360 7361 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8576757 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #110370 on: March 16, 2017, 06:38:19 am »

Cinema Sins and Honest Trailers are two channels that I wish I could permanently block from my suggestion list :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #110371 on: March 16, 2017, 06:47:16 am »

I have fun with those. Used to watch them with a friend who's not so much of a friend anymore  :(
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #110372 on: March 16, 2017, 07:04:15 am »

I think they're great too. One of the few things I routinely check out on the youtube. Well, Cinema Sins. I hadn't heard of this Honest Trailers thing, but thanks for the advice, Sirus! I appreciate it :P
Love, scriver~

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #110373 on: March 16, 2017, 07:19:58 am »

Which is why I mentioned more serious notes.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110374 on: March 16, 2017, 07:35:39 am »

Cinema Sins is just a guy watching scenes and comming up with ways to make snarky remarks about it. I don't think its meant to be serious, so its kinda expected that there's zero research involved, but its kinda unfunny in general also so, whats the point?

Anyway, if you want decent reviews, you're better off with red letter media and cinemassacre, who, in turn, are way funnier anyway.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110375 on: March 16, 2017, 08:28:19 am »

I love Cinemassacre. It's obvious James really loves movies and it's great to hear him talk seriously. I wish he'd have some sort of weekly movie series instead of let's plays with Mike and (random friend of Cinemassacre).
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110376 on: March 16, 2017, 10:02:42 am »

God why do I feel so upset and sick with myself after seeing my therapist? Like, I don't think its anything she's doing, I just got at a point today where I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I was having trouble talking and thinking, shaking and being uncoordinated, just fidgety and acting like an autistic weirdo. I wasn't trying to do that on purpose, but its clear it caused a communication breakdown.

I don't even know what I'm doing with myself. My only real public contact now are my classes at the Y, but I can never get into it, I just feel depressed the entire time. If my mind isn't trapped on how pointless it feels, I'm concentrating extremely hard on trying to not throw up or pass out.

And I'm still having to basically babysit my stupid Mom. God I moved out of the house just to get away from her, now she's basically followed me out just to haunt my life.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:05:58 am by JoshuaFH »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110377 on: March 17, 2017, 11:49:45 am »

Sooooooooooooo

It's all but confirmed that we're moving to a place with a 25gb data cap in the near future possibly. Which makes me sad because of the whole... Datacap. I don't need internet to survive, but like. It really helps me not feel like I'm a horribly adjusted human being who doesn't have many hobbies aside from making up stupid stories with video games and being interested in history.

Meh. It's just been bugging me. I kinda hope it gets delayed until I can move out because frick. I dunno. Just feel like it'd somehow help me. Don't have a job or any real plans. I just  wanna ya know. Live on my own because fuck do I feel constricted here.

* Iceblaster shrugs

but hahaha let's ignore that and laugh at stupid things isn't that good

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #110378 on: March 17, 2017, 08:24:10 pm »

deleted

basically i'm depressed and my life is shit
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:52:08 pm by Spehss _ »
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110379 on: March 17, 2017, 10:00:43 pm »

deleted

basically i'm depressed and my life is shit

I don't know what was there, but i'm sending good vibes.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #110380 on: March 17, 2017, 11:15:07 pm »

I'm sending painkillers and a Poshguinfish pet.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110381 on: March 17, 2017, 11:25:42 pm »

@Iceblaster:Datacaps are evil.  Punch your ISP in the face if you get a chance.

@Spehss_: *sends hugs*  If you want to talk, I'm here.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #110382 on: March 17, 2017, 11:53:49 pm »

Data caps can go burn in hell. You're lucky you've got 25 gigabytes; the biggest one my ISPs--and there have been two--have offered for a reasonable price was like 10 or 15 gig. I didn't watch youtube videos for several years because of this.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #110383 on: March 18, 2017, 09:17:19 am »

One of my co-workers is having financial issues due to someone close to her taking her money. Today, she didn't know whether or not she might be sleeping in her car. She doesn't deserve that. No one deserves that.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110384 on: March 18, 2017, 09:22:54 am »

haaaah the only thing is, i have no clue if discord, the chat thing, takes up a lot of data because fuck if it does, i'm just fucked.

Because we're moving in 30 days. Either on the dot or within that time. just. fuuuck. i dunno. i really have no clue. i'm just really unsure of how to go about this. i was expecting it to take much longer to get things settled but NOPE it's happening now because my parents are apparently just so tired of living in the city that they're willing to uproot everyone who's just fine living in the city. because ya know. convenience and stuff you just get tired of it because the country is way better than living in a suburban house with a comfortable lifestyle that has no problems at all.

haaaaahfuck.
Pages: 1 ... 7357 7358 [7359] 7360 7361 ... 8156